Someone Remove this Stubborn Hare from My Back

Oh I see what’s going on here! You’re just waiting until I take a snoozer so you can win the race and declare victory! Well, I’m gonna cling to you like white-on-rice! Now who’s the winner, eh? Eh?

I honestly have no idea who comes out a winner here. Forwarded by Daming N.

Comments

1. bwahahahaha!

2. Hop on pop?

3. I want their bebehs.

4. As I’ve said before: this is the sort of friendship we were warned about at my boarding school.

5. Now i want a turtle, to thwart our bratty house-rabbit. He could use a dose of reptilian comeuppance.

6. This is clearly a win-win situation.

7. Hot Tams says:

pretty rude.

8. “Coming up, a new take on ‘The Race’. Does this mean the recession has caused Slow-and-Steady to tie? We will have more on your local evening news!”

9. Now all the cold-blooded pets will be wanting bunny blankets.

10. I always knew the turtle won by a hare!

11. I’m glad the shy bun bun is finally coming out of his shell.

12. @ Snoo and Katydid. ROFLMAO!!!!!

13. hmmm, the bun seems to be ahead by a whisker, but that is a seriously pissed off turtle, and I suspect he’d be out of there like a (very slow) flash as soon as the bun jumps off.

So, yeah, I don’t know who’s winning, either.

14. No, no, when you Swiffer the floor you want the fluffy side DOWN.

15. No, silly bunneh, that is NOT a roomba

16. O No he(she/it) DI-unt!!!!!! says:

Please consult the Dictionary, under “Entirely Ree-Donkulous — BUT FUN!!”

Thank you.
    That is all.

17. I bet bun is hitching a lift. It’s a misconception that turtles are slow, my old red ear Franklin could really move! You should have seen him take off when it was time to go back into the aquarium. No ‘ehn, ehn’ there! :D

18. fish eye no miko says:

“I honestly have no idea who comes out a winner here.”

Anybody who gets to look at this picture! Awww… so floofy!

19. @nads – totally! I had two – Spot and Brouhaha – and they were not slow turtles!

260Oakley is going to have to think on her (his?) pun before posting now. Too many good ones!!! :lol:

20. Turtle Hover craft creates hare raising experience

21. 260Oakley says:

Waxing is the best way to remove troublesome back hare. In this case, I recommend TurtleWax.

22. Turtle disapproval.

23. homer mariner says:

@260Oakley – I think this is the only acceptable form of excessive back hare. Turtlewax ftw!

24. what a floofy bunbun! is that some type of special breed?

25. 260Oakley you should just have a website where people pay you to come up with witty puns! You’d make MELLIONS!! :-D

26. Reminds me of my dog and 8 month old kitten… ’nuff said.

27. That bunneh has the most REDONK fur! *snorgles*

28. That is pure awesomeness. Definitely want to see this one in the 2011 CO calendar!

29. Colonel Jenna says:

Double-dose disapproval = Redonk SQUARED!

30. Youse guys crack me up! Don’t, whatever you do, stop.

31. MamaLana says:

Looks like a disapproving turtle……

32. Hon Glad says:

Methinks Turtle wins, as last part of race is the 500m swim.

33. Argyle Donkeypants says:

It’s a low-budget reenactment of the cat riding the Roomba.

34. Here’s the original! The Tortoise and the Hare

35. HanksMom says:

That turtle will get his revenge. It may be slow, but it’ll be thorough and calculated.

36. I think this turtle is a serious contender for master of disapproval.

I would love to see video of turtle actually walking with that bun in the driver’s seat.

37. Teamwork!

38. I think this calls for a link to a photo of a turtle with a snail on it’s back.

39. @Argyle, that isn’t the extra-awesome one of the cat riding the Roomba to deal out some Whoopass to the goggie. ;)

@Doggabone, I imagine the snail yelling “YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

40. Oh holy crap that’s cute.

41. Susan M. says:

This is what I definitely call…a bad hare day!

42. The original of the turtle with snail on its back is here: giant-baboucha. People really should try harder to credit the original photographers/artists.

43. @Theresa: Either that or “Slow down! You’ll kill us both!”, which I think I’ve seen on a few sites.

@Robin: Thanks for the link. Like the fellow I linked to (and this is why I picked his source and not another of the several), I couldn’t find the original. Until we have media file formats that embed the origin into the metadata – in a way that we can easily access – we’ve lost the battle to retain citation.

44. Brilliant!

45. It’s always the tortoise. Slow and steady wins the race my friends!