THIS JUST IN: “Tugboat” the bebe Pug

[To the tune of 'Hello Mudder, Hello Faddah']

Hello Earflaps
Hello Tailio
Greetings from the
Photo Studio
Lil’ ‘Tugboat’—under his spell
It looks like he stuck his schnozzle in an inkwell

Credit goes to Sender-Inner Sharon C. and Charity Lynne Photography.

Comments

1. fish eye no miko says:

Awwww! So cute!
    I love that song… (-:

2. LOL and the roll over text is perfect.
    Touche Meg Touche!

3. That pug made me feel a little better. I don’t really like pugs, but this one is just cute.

& perhaps Cute Overloaders (Cute Overlandonians??) would prefer the K9 Advantix version? I know I do; it’s much cuter. ;)

4. Just a bebe and he’s already working the camera!

5. Want!! WAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!

6. Awww, pug tocks!

7. oh that casual “over the shoulder” glance….
    This one doesn’t get out of bed for less than 10,000 cuddles a day.

I’d pay.

8. AWE-INSPIRING pug tocks!!!

9. The leetle feets! The leetle nose! The leetle tocks! The leetle ears!

It’s the perfect leetle package of kyooooooot!

10. Warrior Two says:

I cannot…breathe…

11. Those tocks & tails alone! The cutest evah!

12. that pug has the red carpet of the shoulder pose down!

13. over the shoulder that is

14. I have never seen a more perfect rule #38.

15. I WANT EET!

16. Hon Glad says:

Tugboat displays his proud buttocks and teeny tailio.

17. Arch back and look back mean… like a dragon.

18. It’s like he’s saying, “Rawwwr! I has sexy!” in the first pic. It made me squee first thing in the morning–and any morning that starts with a squee can’t be that bad. ;)

19. 260Oakley says:

I’m sorry, but that name must be a typo. Shouldn’t it be Pugboat? At any rate, he’s got nothing but wow in his bow. And his port makes me snort.

20. Angus's Mom says:

OMG….and he’s already pudgy!!!! Sooo cute! I miss my little pugger – this picture could break me down and force me to get another one. I just want to yank on those wittle eaws!!!

21. Too stinkin’ cute!!!!

22. I’ll give him six months before he has clothes put on ‘im.

That is some cute puggitude!

That Starsky and Hutch was very funny!

23. His tiny ‘tocks have kilt me ded. *thud*

24. Man oh MAN!
    So cute & what a perfect name! Love him.

25. The front view of the earsies… Eep!

26. The gutulence! That round little tummy combined with the talio has keeled me!

27. ShannonC says:

Oh my gosh, that’s my pug! I was hoping he would get posted! (pssst, the sender-inner should be Shannon, not Sharon).

I swear, I have told everyone I know, “My baby is on CuteOverload!!” I’m such a proud pug mama. And a total dork about it, but that’s ok.

28. shannomo says:

Ok, just waaaant to smush and cuddle and bury my face in his/her neck rolls!!!!!

29. so…cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! *head explodes*

30. good lawd this is too much cuteness!!!!

31. -screams very loudly-

-is ded-

32. He’s working that backside!

33. Andi from NC says:

@ShannonC – pugalcious!!! Love the name Tugboat! His belly is awesome!

34. Dear little puppy,
    could you be any cuter? please come live with me!

35. metsakins says:

Camp is very entertaining and they say will have some fun if it stops raining.

(have that on vinyl, yes I am reeeeaallly old)

36. I love that Charity Lynne Photography is a FOOD PHOTOGRAPHER, because I wanna EAT DAT BABY UP!!

37. ShannonC, Tugboat is an EXCELLENT name for a pug – a big dog in a small but solid body. And Tugboat is really adorable! That first picture is killer.

38. CUTE OVERLOAD! MUST REBOOT! :P

39. First shot is TOTAL cheesecake!

40. tailio iglesias?

41. Tiny ‘tocks, tiny tailio, and ginormous delishas.

42. no way! i have a neighbor pug named tugboat!!!

43. What a cute cute face!!! He’s so tiny!!

44. AWWWW!!! BEEP! I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not, it needed to be done. I love me some little pugglet action.

45. Wow, I just realized I was first to beep that precious little nose. :-D BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

46. Blue Steel!

47. ShannonC says:

There are some more pictures of Tug here as well, though this one is the only professional shot:

48. the total stubbularity!!! so cute.

49. The’ tocks and belly combo, accented by the side of tailo did maketh my head PUG-Splode! Tugboat, you are a dream boat!

50. Tzarinac says:

He reminded me of the old Betty Grable pin-up poster from the 40’s.
    Work it, Tugboat, work it! And don’t forget that adorable puppy tummy, just begging to be tickled. Too cute!

51. Daphne Moss says:

Oh, Shannon…You have one adorable pug there. If there was Playboy for pugs, this would be the centerfold…and not in that plastic, exploitative kind of way.

52. OMG! I AM THE BIGGEST PUGAHOLIC EVER!!

I WANT THE LIL PUGLET WAHH!

53. Do I make you horney? Do I.

54. Hi there precious! Where do you have that tiny wet nosey from? ♥ :))

55. That tail!