TUB FLOOF!

“Wrigley” the Maltese Yorkie (Morkie) was going into the bath for his normal warshing, when suddenly a case of TUB FLOOF hit:

FLOOF-HANCE:

That is a pretty serious case of it, Julie Z.

Comments

1. Tub floof mixed with saaaaad puppeh? Say it’s not so!

I lubs the tubfloof on my former ferrets. they looked so magical, except for the bulging eyes and the WTH faces :)

2. JediArashi says:

So cute! My Afghan Hound gets a MAJOR case of tub floof like that, just with larger paws.

3. But is it floofy if it’s wet?

4. My guys don’t do the tub floof thing. I guess they don’t have enough foot floofage to begin with. :(

I must beep his nosicle. I simply must. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Okay, that was probably excessive.

5. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Please insert the following dialogue into a talk balloon for Mr. Maltese:

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I oughta……”

6. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ Rachael:

According to the Twelve Steps Program,
    admitting you have a problem is the first step ;)

7. Nanoo nanoo?

8. Dobermama says:

Hahahaha! His feet are like those washcloths-in-a-tablet.

9. AuntieMame says:

More like tub floob. :D

10. WOW.

11. Plz to fill the tub more full of water for full body floofness.

12. Niiiiiiiiiice…

13. Oh I JUST met a Maltese Yorkie (Morkie?) puppy for the first time last night, and I must say that it was the ADORABLEST puppy I’ve ever seen in my life. They are not dogs, they are stubby little balls of energetic fluff.

14. Who needs a Swiffer? I got four!

15. Attention! Six extra large, cotton, bath towels to tub #1. Stat!

This is not a drill!

16. Ha ha! Looks like a sea anemone.

17. I have an urge to beep. I must beep.

18. Hon Glad says:

I’ve just washed my floof and I can’t do a thing with it.

19. Can we discuss Yorkie(Morkie) Snicker
    Nanoo Nanoo.! Chanpon you got that right!

20. JediArashi says:

Morkies do seem like a cute mix…a lot of the poodle crosses are adorable, too. I think it’s the curls.

Personally, I want a mini version of an Afghan Hound…or an Afghan/papillon mix. I currently have one of each, so that works, too. :-)

21. kittensnotkids says:

Maltese Yorkie really should just be called Yaltese. there can’t possibly be that many breeds that are actually from Yalta, and Morkie is just too, too – nanu-nanu.

22. kokobutterbuns says:

Overloaded on cuteness of puppy’s paws.

23. FLOOORRRRF

24. Puppeh tub floof! Kinda reminds me of Waffles but without the painful bee sting!

25. I can see this becoming a new rule…

26. AWW… I always wanted a MORKIE!

27. Argyle Donkeypants says:

What you call “tub floof” is actually a clever disguise for tiny yet effective suction cups that Morkie will use to climb up the wall of the shower and then snap your rainbow suspenders with his teeth.

28. kittensnotkids: How about Yortese? :P