Standing Cat – Olé!

Standing Cat” returns as Puss and Boots. ENCORE!

Don’t miss Ceiling Cat, Ant and Bel S. You might have to watch it again…

Comments

1. The Mark of K!

Teeeheheheheheh

2. The Mark of K!
    The swashbuckling Kitteh fights for the rights of peasant people everywher
    The Mark of “K” strikes fear in the hearts of all evil doers!

3. HAHAHHAHAHA!!! Holy crow, that was amazing!!! Even the firebomb was cute!!! :)

4. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Play him off, Flamenco Guitar Cat!

5. Flavia A. says:

Hahahahahahaha. That was great.

6. so creative and so funny! shaaaaaaaaa boom

7. BAAHHAAAAHAHAAHAAA!
    LMAO, NTMTOM you read my mind. Very much similar to keyboard cat.

Sorry for the caps.

8. ROTFL! It’s just too good, isn’t it? OLE!

Bravo! More!

9. Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die.

10. Epiccccccccc

11. It might be one of the best videos ever.seriously

12. that. is. the. GREATEST THING EV.ER.

13. mejor. vídeo. nunca!

14. Puss *and* Boots? Someone needs more coffee… ;)

15. Clawed Monet says:

ROFL!!!!!

16. I LOVE the attention to detail! Ceiling Cat in the background and the Grand Theft Auto Poster replaced with a kitten poster. Well done, sir. Well done indeed!

17. I should start my morning every day with this! LOL!

18. Ceiling cat is the icing on the cake!

19. I can’t believe how adorable that was!

20. I didn’t even see the poster or ceiling cat. I was so fascinated by the guitar playing cat. Hats off to the person who thought of all the little details. This is the best video, EVAR!!

21. Amazing! Mariachi cat is hilarious!

22. Andi from NC says:

love the mariachi cat – excellent!!!!!

23. I Love the cape fluttering in the wind! Sooooo heroic :-)

24. Way to start off the week!!!! LMAO

25. Katiedid says:

So funny!!! I love the ceiling cat and the cape the best!!!!

26. 100% awesome. I was having a bad case of the Mondays until watching this vid…

27. kittensnotkids says:

the cape really makes the ensemble. And Ceiling Cat is watching you wield your sword.

28. alwayscataddict says:

Man! I would swear that this is photoshopped (or whatever the video version is called), if it didnt look soooo real!!!

29. Wowza! Excellent job. Must watch again!

30. rumbledoll says:

How can I put this on my Facebook page?

31. rumbledoll says:

never mind, i figured it out :o)

32. Sweeda88 says:

That’s EXACTLY how I pictured it!

33. ROFL…. that cracked me up. Hilariously cute, specially when the other one popped up ehehehehe

34. Breeeliant!!!

“Quiet, you popinjay!” :lol:

35. PS: Nice boots, there, Basil. :D

36. Flutterby says:

An absolute riot!

37. graceofbass says:

Whoever made this is an absolute GENIUS! And crazy too :p

38. Paunchie says:

reDONK!!

I love the way the cape flutters in the breeze!

39. Paunchie says:

Holy cow, I didn’t see the ceiling cat! He’s freakin me out just staring!!

40. @Paunchie, are you doing something you shouldn’t? ;)

41. I just don’t know how it could get better than this. And Mariachi kitty is really feelin’ it!

42. At Theresa Excellent.

I love that duel.

43. Hilarious! The best of all goofily talented cats just got better! It made my Monday also. (stifled but very happy laughing at work..)

44. OMG! It’s Puss’N’Boots! Absolutely hilarious!

45. OH MY LOL. Mariachi Kitty made me crack up at work just as my boss got to his desk.

46. I confess: I guffawed AND fell over laughing when Mariachi Cat popped up. Brilliant. And insane.

47. I cannot stop laughing. This is awesome!

Theresa – great clip, I love the candle part.

48. I’m not entirely sure how this was done, but I am certain that this represents the culmination of why the Internet exists.

49. SO much brilliance in one video. Excellent. CEILING CAT IS WATCHING YOU CATURBATE!

50. This might be the best thing I have seen….EVER! I can’t stop watching!

51. Made my LIFE.

And I would have totally missed Ceiling Cat if it wasn’t for the reminder.

52. Anyone else think it’s especially funny he’s now a Musketeer given it was a French video originally?

53. Hon Glad says:

En garde! Defend yourself or prepare to feel the thrust of cold steel.

54. Queen of Dork says:

That ROCKED!

55. lol so clever and yet so corny. LOVE.

56. Courtney says:

Best. Video. EVER!!!!

57. I cannot even begin to express my absolute amazement at this video… WOW!

58. :lol: What a cutie :lol: I love this Zorro Cat :lol:

59. Smallthunder says:

“I needed that scratch to awaken me!”
    What a great line — and it complements the kitty posting so well, too.
    Yet another reason why this friggen fantastic cat posting will be remembered in perpetuity …

60. Smallthunder says:

Oh, that line was from the “Mark of Zorro” (for those of you who didn’t watch Theresa’s movie clip)

61. Ummm. They’ve got a pepper bar?

I’m not sure, but I think that this may have been ‘shopped.

62. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!

63. Simply amazing!!! Hahahaha :)

64. Coffee. Nose. Keyboard. Oops! The bebe kitteh on geetar cracks me up!

65. Alexes, great reference! That movie is too funny!

66. I love this one! It’s so super funny! LOL!