Not Everyone is Thrilled About Patagonia’s New Line

If I hear one more time that I look like your father-in-law, I’ll pee on your leg.

He’s looking sheepish, Jeremy D.

Comments

1. jerilyns says:

Love the bored expression on his fuzzy leetle face!

2. edmundh says:

The tuque is a nice touch.

3. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

agree about the bored expreshe & fuzzy face; also….at least el pooch will be protected from the elements if it’s a wet, cold day where he lives today????

4. DewiCasgwent says:

Beth a lovely chi a cystal cyweiriedig

5. It’s Hoser Pup!

[It totally is. Take off, eh? - Ed.]

6. That is NOT a happy doggie!

I’d be sleeping with one eye open if I was Jeremy D.

7. Birdcage says:

Great tuque! Thank goodness toque season is over here in Ontario.

8. Hands down.
    That’s the trendiest pup in town.
    In a jacket made of down.
    Don’t call him a clown.
    He’ll make you frown.

Ok, I’ll stop now.

9. Suzanne says:

A tuque topped sheepdog
    wonders when spring will arrive
    lives in Chicago

10. Oh, you are SO going to pay for this!

11. I think that’s a fair rule in any household – if you wanna sit on the couch, you gotta wear clothes!

12. Aww c’mon it’s Spring
    and 68 degrees!
    But Mom is still cold.

13. Suzanne says:

@ Metz – LOL…I remember those days! To this day I can’t wear shorts unless it’s 70 degrees outside

14. You look like my mother in law, actually.

15. Why he has no back legs?
    (L-O-V-E the stained-glass hanging of the masked man above the window!)

16. What’s with the creepy outlines of masked faces above him in the window?!?!?

17. WHAT kind of pup is that?! The SNOUT! GIMME ONE!

18. WHEATEN!

19. no, that is an old english sheepdog. which is why it was said he’s looking “sheepish”

20. Perhaps he is an OES… I don’t see any dark spots on him… I looked through his blog and he doesn’t have many/any photos of the dog, except for some very close up ones…and one where he’s shaved down. He is a very wheat-y color in that photo though.
    No matter what breed, he sure is darling!

21. Another fashion victim…

22. could be a goldendoodle…

23. he’s wearing a jacket where you wouldn’t be able to see the spots anyhow. he’s no doubt an o.e.s, just shaved down a bit and slightly on the dirty side.

24. 260Oakley says:

K9 ready for his ascent on K2. Nice barka, dude.

25. I’m friends with this pooch, whose name is Rally. He is an english sheepdog and very very dirty! You should see his awesome emo haircut right now.

26. Angela W says:

This doggie could have been a double in Strange Brew. How funny!

27. DewiCasgwent says:

Sorry thought Patagonia had a conection to Patagonia, hence the Welsh for
    What a lovely dog, nice outfit

28. This memorable guy totally reminds me of an elderly male relative from years ago….
    (I think it’s his facial expression: kinda haunting…..!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

29. Rachael says:

I normally don’t appreciate a hairy chest peeking through a guy’s jacket but I’ll gladly make an exception in this case. I’m in luff!!!

30. OMG, Prongs, you’ve outdone yourself on this one!

31. Everett says:

ahahahahahahahahaha! poor dog….

32. he is an old english sheepdog. He has some gray on him. He is sitting in a funny position, so it looks like he doesn’t have legs….

he got to wear the leather jacket yesterday…. :)

He really doesnt seem to mind, as long as he is getting attention….

33. As sweet as that dog is, I can’t stop staring at the faces at the top of the window. Can anyone else see those?!

34. @ Dobish: Wutta cutie….!!!!
    (I would truly lurve to see what he looked like in the leather jacket…. :wink: )

35. oh yeah, the faces are an art project from a while ago… i actually had someone put their face against the plexi and traced it… then i colored it in, but the color is faded…

the dog got to go for a nice car ride today for the leather jacket incident…

36. Looks like Emmett Otter’s Jugband Christmas

37. Looks like my father-in-law.