Breaking News!

LONDON — Onlookers were stunned today when a scientific medical experiment went haywire, releasing radioactively-enlarged “happy corpuscles” that frightened pedestrians and disrupted maritime shipping.

Oh, all right — here’s the real story, as found by Steve L. (I think mine makes more sense, though.)

Comments

1. Happy Clouds!

I see a business specializing in weddings and birthdays popping up in 5, 4, 3…..

2. NOMTOM, I do like your story better.

This video had me smiling the whole time I was watching it, though, which I desperately needed. It’s been a rough few days…

3. Happy little clouds!

The spirit of Bob Ross lives on!

4. That is the most awesome thing I have seen today. : D

5. Get these clouds to fly over the Motor City.

6. those remind me of some french fries i saw at a food court once. they were in that exact same shape.

7. Katiedid says:

Iris- Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Either that or they belong in a mario game lol

8. Happy Clouds…..my foot!!! Those were rlly Visitors from Outer Space:
    Doubt no moar about Alien UFO’s: here is visible proof!!!
    (The lengths to which these governments will go to disguise Interplanetary Sightseers……. Hmmmph!!!) :shock:

9. Copperbat says:

:D

10. Martha in Washington says:

Dear Mr. Semple,
    Please send 2057 Happy Corpusles to my house IMMEDIATELY. Please bill me COD (clouds on delivery).
    Yours gigglingly,
    Martha

11. SOMEBODY HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS,,,,and the point being???????????????

12. bookmonstercats says:

Mad dogs and Englishmen (chest swells with pride…).

There is an overpriced potato dish intended for children (being a mean, penny-pinching mamma, I refused to buy it for mine and they had to make do with plain mash instead) that looks exactly like those clouds; initially I thought “why are those potato-face thingies floating around London?”.

They are enchanting (the happy clouds, not the over-priced potato thingies).

I will now stop burbling.

13. This just made my afternoon. Way to make me smile.

I love the song they picked for this video.

14. Heather says:

This is…JOYFUL.

I will look at this often – then how can I have a bad day ever again?

Between this and my Boston Terriers…I’m destined for total bliss. :)

Thank You, CO.

15. Martha in WA Yes Please ME too! :D
    Goes off wistling ♪♫♪

16. They are so cool!!! get these little guys to float around the USA, where we all will be so happy!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    @ bookmonstercats Yeah, I am 15 years old and still like the overpriced potato thingies. :D

17. Oh Modern Art,

Sometimes you are ridiculous- and sometime redonkulus! Love the happy clouds!

18. You know, I really like the fact that they only last 30 minutes or so. No clean up, just a happy memory. Nice!

19. These are awesome. They made me smile. Wish I could have seen them in person.

Anyone have any idea who the music is by?

20. Just for a moment at the beginning, they DID look like red blood cells! Except for the red part of course, and the big ol’ smile! I like it.

21. Hon Glad says:

They brought the potato product thingies to my mind as well.
    Bookmonstercats, well done for not buying the damned things, as if children need incentives to eat fried potatos. A good dollop of mash is far healthier.

22. I desire to hug and hug and hug them.
    I also want those potato products now too but McCain’s stopped selling them in Canada :P

23. Lerrinus says:

I remember seeing them in stores by McCain’s and I did not want to eat a pressed potato that smiles at me…but the man made clouds are sweetness! :-D

24. :D Who could not but smile watching that :D

25. Flutterby says:

@Juno, thanks for remembering Bob Ross. He was fun to watch and listen to – kind of like Mr. Rogers of the art world!

26. Bob Ross was awesome… you could not watch him and feel grumpy.

27. Now that´s just weird. But cute too. ;)

28. Notice how the blah-zay Londoners take it all in stride?
    The people on the bridge are like “Get this pink fluff out of my face, will you?”

29. LeAnn (not LeAnna) says:

30. I would REALLY like to know who’s doing that version of “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life.”

I also think the artist should share how he made those, so others can start releasing happy faces around the world. Wouldn’t that be cool?

31. Nevermind, I found it.

Tenor Fly – Bright Side of Life