Man, That Cadbury Bunny is Difficult to Work With

Hey buddy, how hard is it to press your little finger down on the camera’s little button?

This is ridiculous that I have to pose for so long! Don’t you know who I am??? Would you treat the Energizer Bunny like this???

Dammit, Xavier, get me my driver – I’m going back to Malibu!

He’s an angry bunny, Jessica C.

Comments

1. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

(WAAAAH )

(sniff)

I NEVER GOT a purple Easter basket. Howcome the BUNNY gits one???

(indignant sniff; wipes tears with hands)

2. Aww, I expected more bunny pictures. :/

3. Queen of Dork says:

Fourth! (I think). Man, bunny looks really pissed. What have we done to you, Mr. Twitchernosicle?

4. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Also, as an Indignant Grammar Geek I must state my Disapproval ….on the
    PREPOSITION/ end of a SENTENCE — GASP

O THE HORRORS>

5. kibblenibble says:

The way this bun is handling the basket reminds me of Pallina “opening her jar,” just before she flung the whole thing. (Is flung a word…? Sounds wierd. I KNOW it isn’t “flinged.” Oh well.)

6. Happy Easter, kibblenibble. “Flung” is right, but your spelling of “wierd” is weird.

7. Queen of Dork says:

flunged-flingdeded?

8. Wow, I was going to try really hard to end all my sentences in this post with a preposition, but my brain can’t seem to serve any up.
    Anywho, the bunny nomming on the purple basket is about to peace out.
    This is not a kind of animal I would want to get away from.
    In this case, his point of view is something I would agree with.
    I very much enjoy pictures of animals nomming on strange items, it’s a topic I know all about.

Wow. Composing those sentences just gave me a headache. I give up.

Haha.

9. Kibble — Pallina approves of this bunny’s technique!!

I just love this little guy–so soft and fluffy. Women all over the world would pay meeelions to have that hair color!! :)

10. @Queenie– Happy Easter! What song did you use today to wake up the kiddies?!

11. kibblenibble says:

kathyp: LOL! I was so worried about flung, I hardly noticed! ☺

12. Easter shmeester. I am not here for your amusement.

13. Lerrinus says:

Yes, the past tense of fling is flung and the past tense of drag is dragged, not drug! (Sorry, I just get tired of reading that everywhere, I am very sure whoever writes that is not a hillbilly hick so there is no reason to write like one! :-( )

Cute little basket biter! :-)

14. @Leslie, the joke goes:
    A very proper Yankee lady met an effusive Southern one. The southerner said “Where y’all from?” The northerner said in her Locust Valley Lockjaw, “I’m from a place where they don’t end a sentence with a preposition.”

The southerner considers this and tries again. “Where y’all from, bitch?”

15. Ending a sentence with a preposition is the least of English – the language – worries. Its a parasidic language that steals from only the best. It incorporates Latin, French and German words with impunity. It still retains Anglo-Saxon words. Its the best, most colourful dog’s-breakfast of a language and we love it.
    Amen
    (that is Hebrew – we steal from them too)

16. Dude, I know. Easter sucks. I was in the park and all just like hanging out today, and all these little squirrels like came out of a tree and all, and they were all being like totally “OMG I’m so cute!” and all, even though everyone knows it’s a Pagan bunny celebration and all these other animals are just like trying to totally like hijack it and everything. And all the squirrels were running around being cute. Conformists. Hate them.

17. victoreia says:

@Loris: Oh, those silly conformists!

18. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ Theresa: Please see my screenname & insert YOUR name instead of the
    (he/ she/ it.) Thank you so much, for your contribution to the World Literature.

And I’m too frantically busy to look back up to see which commenter did all the entire set of comments with prepositions but YOU WIN!!!! (It might have been Lyndsey/ Lyndsay…)

19. baileysgrandmom says:

Dear O NO: To quote the venerable Winston Churchill re ending sentences with prepositions, “That is one rule up with which I will not put!” (Or so my high school business teacher told me, way, way back in the Dark Ages.)

20. COXDCCU – I LOL’d.

21. O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!!!!!!??? says:

@ baileysgrandmom:

To quote my venerable oldest brother (Valedictorian student of his graduatin’ class in Japan in 1970) (you need to picture a snooty but wisdom-filled facial expression in order to get the correct delivery/ mood):

“Indeed.”

Carry on troops, carry on

(OMG that ends in a prep , also!!! ok one last try FOR THA GIPPER)

Troops, proceed!!!