Emo Bun shuns your Easter celebration

Emo Bun will not be taking part in your Easter celebration.

Emo Bun would rather write a softcore punk song. Or watch Behind the Music: My Chemical Romance. Or go get new Converse at Hot Topic.

You don’t understand—painting Peeps black for Easter was pretty cool but—not cool enough.

Emo Bun encore presentayshe suggested via C.O. Twitter by ennui-tastic SFogg25.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Mom: “Aww, come on, Honey. Grandma and Grandpa haven’t seen you in so long!”

Dad: “Is that bun in the car yet? Look, buddy, you’re a member of this family, and you’re going to act like one!”

Bun’s iPod:

2. Andi from NC says:

The return of Emo Bun – one of my absolute favorites!!!!

Happy Easter to all!

3. Mary (the first) says:

Emo Bun Rocks!!

4. Emo Bun rules!
    (He would rock, but he’s far to emo to do that.)

5. EEEE–MOOOOOO! Emo Bun!!!! I LOVE this guy. One of my all time favorite CO posts. (And in fact, has get me starting thinking about adopting a little lionhead bunny…)

And Theresa, is it wrong that I have a crush on your quirky mind?!

6. 260Oakley says:

Emo Bun gets more bang for his buck.

7. @Nikki, I understand someone on another site wants to have my babies.
    I’m getting a swelled head!!

8. I think that bunny’s a punk rocker.

p.s. looks like his hair cut costs AT LEAST 200 big ones.

9. Nikki – wait a month or so and all your local shelters will likely be FULL of discarded easter bunnies ready to be adopted. As adoptive momma to a former easter bunny who was dumped in a public park once she hit puberty , this time of year is rather melancholy for me. All those cute little fluffballs views as toys and not the clever funny wonderful long-term companions that they really are.

10. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

So what you’re saying, is that E.mo Bun is NOT short, for the Easter Bunny????

11. Anne Boleyn says:

I can’t stop seeing Donald Trump here.

12. Missy P says:

Aaawww. I wish I could have a bunny. Alas, no room for a proper enclosure in my apartment. My cats are nice, but they’re not bunnies!

13. MamaLana says:

Cuteness!!

14. Lindsay says:

NO ONE UNDERSTAND EMO BUN.
    His mind is the black obsidian sink stopper of his SOUL.
    Someone should photoshop eyeliner and black nail polish on emo bun for fun.

15. BenPanced says:

Emo Bun wishes you’d stop staring at Emo Bun.

16. Melissa says:

Ah, the return of Emo Bun, my favorite!
    “Life is hard for Emo Bun.”

17. I looove the cute bunny – oh wait – I mean I respect Emo Bun’s sensitivity to life’s dark philosophy.

18. Hon Glad says:

Emobun emotionally emotes embarrassment embigadly.

19. Hon Glad says:

Emobun emotes emotion embiganly.

20. I approve of EmoBun’s attitude, but find his androgynous look oddly threatening.

21. I love EmoBun! The kid down the street is practically his twin – absolutely adorable. (I’m sure he’d hate me thinking that.)

22. Noelegy says:

Hubby and I were going into Wally World one day and saw a clutch of teenagers going out. After I took in the sight of a boy wearing a getup that would have gotten him pummelled back in my high school days (mid- to late-80s)–super skinny jeans over which boxers bloomed ridiculously, oh-so-fashionable moppet hair which he kept flipping out of his face–I turned to my hubby and asked, “Do you suppose we looked that ridiculous to adults when we were teenagers?” He just laughed.

23. Noelegy says:

Whoops, I forgot: Emo Bun is way cuter than the human emo variant.

24. My husband pointed out something that I think we all may need to consider. This Emo Bun is in fact rockin a devil lock:
    Is Emo Bun Emo? Or might he be a horror punk rocker?

25. gooeyctr says:

Emo Bun is destined to travel through the misty and cold fog of existence alone …

Thanks, CuteO, for an eggcellently emo easter!

26. Fuzzbutt says:

…does no one else see Kate Goslin’s old hair here?

27. O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!!!!!!??? says:

@ Hon Glad:

1) So sowwy but the Administration has determined, that I am no longer Resriechan (nor even Leslie NTA) …but instead my identity forward is now
    O NO (etc). I hope that we have not traumatized your identity significantly in this policy decision. Thank you for your consideration of this urgent matter.

2) YAY you win the Emo (E)lliteration (E)wards for Easter 2010!!!

That is all.

Carry on, soldiers.

28. Jess&Friends says:

I would love to just take that bun and listen to mcr while painting our nails black. Happy (belated) Easter!

29. O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!!!!!!??? says:

(I’m too frightened to ask, but I wish I were more-current dans ma musique sometimes…gots NO IDEER qui esta mcr)

(hiding my face so I won’t see the Lightning of Vengeance when it
    STRIKES ME DOWN)

30. Oh my goodness, Emo Bun made me literally LOL! Wendy, I completely agree. In the U.K. they have a bumper sticker that says “Pets, they’re not just for Christmas”. YOY didn’t I get one??????

31. @O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!!!!!!??? – My Chemical Romance. 🙂 Great band – I can’t wait for the new album.

32. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@

Thx for the data. NO WONDER I wasn’t yet savvy to them. Wiki cites their beginnings as ca 2000.

“Chile, pleeeeeze!! I’m approx 900 yrs old…just an ESTIMATE there, mind you……….”

😉

33. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

(the mind is the first thing to go, they say)

@ Rikki

34. Paunchie says:

Justin Bieber?

35. Rooanne says:

OMG Emo Bunny!!!

36. @O NO (he/she/or it) DI’UNT!!!!! – 2001! Gerard Way is nothing if not utterly sincere in a completely ridiculous way. He was a struggling comic artist when he saw the towers fall from the ferry he was commuting on, and his immediate reaction was to form a rock band in order to “save people’s lives”.

37. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ Risha:

DEEP, man– REALLY deep.

ProFOUND, even.

like, wow.

38. @ Lindsay: Ask and ye shall receive:

39. Crud, that didn’t work. Let’s try it again: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/icewyche/emo_bunneh2.jpg

40. Haha, excellent! Happy to help! I loved the original post.

41. BStrange says:

Emo Bun lives in a basement cage, painted black. And writes poetry about the emptiness of existence between nibbling reluctantly on parsnips. (Carrots are much too colorful for Emo Bun.)

42. BStrange says:

Did.. not.. mean… to… send.. yet..! Anyway. The above description brought to you thanks to a friend-of-a-friend’s kid who apparently can’t decide whether he wants to be emo or quasi-goth. I’ve begun to wonder whether the kid has seasonal depression: he goes goth-esque during the winter months and the whiningest emo you ever saw the rest of the time.

Emo Bun is cute. Emo Kid makes me want to turn the hose on him, sometimes. 😮

43. me and my friend think it is so cool

44. This bunneh has a whole Flight of the Seagulls thing goin on…

45. Lula Mae says:

Still love Emo Bun. A million thousand times.

46. myrnster says:

“And I ran……I ran so far away-ay-ay……. I just ra-a-an….. I ran all night and day-ay-ay………. I couldn’t get away”!

47. FLOCK of Seagulls. Man, I knew something wasn’t right :/

48. Oh Bun Wentz, how much I’ve missed you.

49. Christy says:

The bunny’s expression says: “Go ahead and laugh…I DARE you!”

50. Yeah, I have to say, if it wasn’t for the facial expression, I’d be thinking Flock Of Seagulls as well. xD

51. Emo Bun wants you to get out of his room and leave him alone. Unless you can drive Emo Bun to the mall to buy a new studded belt from Hot Topic. But you can’t drop Emo Bun near the front door.

52. AAAWWW! that is soooo adorable!