Easter Hams!

Lent is over, so you can have ham again.

Here you go!

Easter Bunny Szarotka and Easter Bunny Chmurka by the fabulous pyza*.

Comments

1. Yitzysmommie says:

Adorables- yeah verily, ANERABLE!

2. OH, man. Extreme cuteness!

3. kibblenibble says:

How does Pyza do eet? ☺

4. Aaaaw, cutiepies :D

5. Those are some patient pastel-clad paper-ear wearing hammies.

6. Ham and Eggs.

Pyza is breeeeliant! I just love her photos! In fact, I’d like to visit her miniature stage set for all of her cute ham photos. So. Much. Fun!! :)

7. How do I get my own hamny? Very cute.

8. I shall pick them up and cuddle them all!!! EEEEEE!!!!!!!

9. Lerrinus says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :-)

10. I thought I recognized that sweet butterscotch coloured face! xo!

11. That’s my kind of ham.

12. Pyza is my hero.. whenever I’m having a bad day, I go to CO and then to her hamster photos on flikr and I always smile and feel better. Happy bunny Day to all.

13. HAM is not what I give up for Lent . . . ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.

14. Andi from NC says:

I can’t get enough of those delicate little pawsies!!! And the look of absolute sincerity on their faces just kills me!

15. MamaLana says:

Oh. The. Cute.

16. Only Pyza could’ve done something like this and have it turn out so redunk. Bravo!

17. FurBucketNanny says:

I just tried something similar with my hamster. She was NOT AMUSED. Not even bribery with a banana chip helped.

18. Encore presentache! I saved the first photo last year and kept it on my desktop :)

19. Rooanne says:

OMG – um, Bunnies!!??

Hammies!

20. BStrange says:

YAY! *basks in the hamsterosity* I actually tried something like this with my hamster, waybackwhen, only it was lamb ears and a cottonball tail.

Sadly, that particular hammy was not into dress-up. After she cheekstuffed the ears for the umpteenth time and destroyed the tail, I gave it up as a lost cause. :rolleyes:

21. BStrange says:

Er-humm. I meant, :roll:

22. adorable!!! i can’t believe how cute the little hamster is!! :D

23. Katherine =D says:

That is SO evil!!! I’m not goin go and eat my hampsters!!!:’(

24. It’s sooo tender!!!!