ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ɐǝpı pooƃ ɐ ǝʞıʃ pǝɯǝǝs ʇı

Man they do this every night, and they never drop anything. NEVER. It’s like a freakin’ silverware ballet up there. Just once, JUST ONCE, they could let me have some of the good stuff, you know? But noooOOOOOoOooo.

dinner_stalker

Well I’ve been watching that same Royal Wedding show these two old-fashioned lovey-doveys are STILL ooh-ing and ahh-ing over, while all the good noms are just sitting here, and you know, I have an idea… :twisted:

¿¿dʃǝH ‘osʃ∀

¡¡¡pooɟ ǝʃdoǝd ʎɯ ʇuɐʍ I ¡ʞɹoʍ oʇ ƃuıoƃ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ᴎᴚOMS ǝʌ,pʃnoɔ I ¡ʇı ʇsɐʃq ɥO

¿ɥǝ ‘uʍop-ǝpısdn uǝʌǝ sʞɹoʍ sısʃɐʇsıɹǝd ƃuıɥʇ poo⅁ ˙oʇoɥd ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɐʌɹ∀ oʇ sʞuɐɥ⊥

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

¡ʎzzıp ƃuıʇʇǝƃ ɯ,ı ‘sǝou ɥo 8O

2. Keilbasa, broccoli, and rotini in a cream of mushroom sauce???? I say give it all to Pup and start over.

3. Flutterby says:

Cute puppers, but fud looks ghastly! Go for the sausage little one!

4. This hurts my head!
    ;-)

5. tracylee says:

aww, my Juno (photo) gives that same poor, pitiful look at dinnertime… and I beeeelieve she’d try this if she could… ‘speshally if there was sausage involved.

p.s., whattheheck’s in that jar with the plastic wrap??

6. My eyes hurt…
    :[

7. Transpogue says:

Tracylee, I wanna say red pepper flakes.

And now suddenly my brain thinks I’m right-handed after reading that.

Thanks a lot, cute overload. Sheesh.

8. caligirl says:

¡ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ s,ןooɟ ןıɹdɐ ʎddɐɥ ¡oɥǝʇ ʎuunɟ uıʞɐǝɹɟ sɐʍ sıɥʇ

9. Katiedid says:

*BLAH* CO.. you maded me frow up… :/

10. Ink — that’s not kielbas-aaaaa… ♫

11. i’m feeling dizzy

[˙pƎ – ˙˙˙noʎ dlǝɥ ǝɯɯǝl ‘ǝɹǝɥʇ lnɟǝɹɐɔ ‘sdnM]

12. Jennifer says:

Don’t know about y’all, but that pasta looks pretty good to me.

13. Hon Glad says:

I don’t think I’ll be eating at this house, what passes for food these days?

[Riiiiight. Pass the bangers & mash… – Ed.]

14. looks good to me.
    being veggie, i’ll eat around the snausage-stuff and give that to puppers.
    sounds like a match made in heaven!

15. DaytimeDeb says:

See how easy this would have been to read if you had an iPad? I know this was a Teho submish, but somehow I think Meg influenced a nice tie-in, especially with her iPad app submission just following. Too funny, either way! Love the April Fools stuff!

[Nope, this one was all my doing, and Arvay’s. :) – Ed.]

16. Snerk LOL TOo funny and trying to read the upside down text made me really want that I pad!

IS IT snausages? :D

17. Tadpole's mom says:

Mmmlerrrrp. I feel seasick. (Almost puts me off eating the left-over mac & cheese I just reheated, but not quite.)

18. I’m sure that NOBODY at work thought I was strange for reading all of that with my head turned sideways/upside down… :p

19. Aaaawww it’s my Autumn! I’m sort of annoyed with her right now though because she stepped outside with me at 5 am this morning and didn’t come back for twenty minutes. However, she did come back sooner than her goofy sister. Hrrmph at the both of them!

Thanks for making her a start, Teho!

20. I mean, a star, not a start! :)

21. Oh, yeah, it’s red pepper flakes. And reindeer sausage with broccoli and carrots in cream sauce. I hadn’t realized such a simple, non-exotic dish could strike people as so appalling! :~D

22. tracylee says:

Sorry Arvay, the greenish tint in part’o the plastic wrap kinda made me question… either that or my head was already a little spinny from the upsidedownage : /

23. Well my dog would not eat that he is very fussy. Also, the cheese looks a little, well “iffy”. My bet is the wine came in a box. Run puppy run, looks like dinner was cut short, and who knows why. bahahahaha

24. Looks like somebody’s at least trying to get into the spirit of the day. ;)

25. Yes, Baily, absolutely, from a box. Ya’ll Lower 48’ers outklass us Fairbanksans any day! I bet all of ya’lls have indoor plumbing and running water, too! And all of ya’lls have pure-bred dogs that don’t beg at the table! And all of ya’lls probably also getcher meat from the store and don’t have to kills it yoursel’ns! I sure do envy ya’lls, but my maw and paw put me in a cabin with my two huskies (and Miss Millie Bunnypants), and that’s where I am fixin’ to stay!

26. That meal looks really really good. I can understand why the pup is eyeing it in such a fashion.

27. Paunchie says:

sausage always looks pretty gross in my opinion. It’s probably tasty though. Hon Glad, just close your eyes and think of England.
    ;)

28. Why Paunchie, when you think of England, you think of sausage. :P

29. “That’s Not Kielbasa,” sounds like a song by the Five Neat Guys!

30. Paunchie says:

:lol: exactly Teresa!

31. Is anyone curious about Autumn? My vanity is unused to seeing photos of my dogs on the internet not admired. :) Here are photos of Autumn with her sister, Linden. They are both retired sled dogs. :)

Here is one of them with my bunny, Miss Millie:

I will accept your profuse compliments now. :)

32. Norwegian Chick(en) says:

seriously, thanks a LOT …threw mah back out to try and read this…!!
    ..think I`ll change mah name to..”snap, crackle and lol-POP”!!

33. @Arvay, they are stinkin’ gorgeous!

34. The food looks good. You have red wine to match the red meat and red napkins complete the swanky look. The dog is gorgeous. The bunny’s apartment is bigger than mine.

35. @Arvay, they are beautiful dogs. They look very content, thank you for giving them such a lovely retirement!

36. What’s with the upside texts?? Had to turn my laptop upside down… and noticed how heavy it is…

37. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ Paunchie:

“Be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwy careful” with the Teresas and the Theresas, there, guy…

I KNEW that peeps would get them tangled without knowing it………………

Signed,
    Proofreading.
    It’s in my DNA.

38. Snausages!!! I love says snausages

snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages snausages

@ Theresa – Hey! those 5 neat guys sure are neato!!!

39. Hon Glad says:

Arvay, your dogs are very handsome, I like the markings on the face of the darker dog.
    Your cabin looks good as well.

40. Thanks for your kind words. Autumn and Linden are the cutest dogs on earth, according to Autumn and Linden! :)

41. Paunchie says:

Lovely cabin, lovely dogs. They look active and slender and not at all chubby like some dogs (and people) that I know! You make yer own sausage? Wow.