The Eternal Struggle of Elmo vs. Schnauzer

That’s right, you furry red fiend — keep laughing. Mock me. I will have my revenge soon enough. Those batteries can’t last forever.

Comments

1. lolll That’s a nice Nuff Overload day ;-). You gigglers :-D.

2. Fuzzalina says:

Wow. Am I first? Those are some ticked off camels.

3. 260Oakley says:

One hump or two?

4. …the f*** was that??? :lol:

5. Sasha's mum says:

How on Earth did they get the camels in the car?!? Put down a line of Purina Camel Chow?

6. What the….??? It can’t be easy to put a camel in a car, let alone two who seem to be rather annoyed. Hmmm…..

7. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

and was that (READY, Theo??)

“The HUMPTY-HUMP”????

(sorry if this is too corny or too soon since the last use of it, in the CO
    neighborhood….)

[I get STUPID. I shoot an arrow like CUPID. - Ed.]

8. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

(rather reminds one,
    when one finds oneself in a contemplative state, of a particular scene,
    in the beloved Western Dramatic Motion Pictuuuuuuuuuuuuure
    “Blazing Saddles”, (campfire scene, you know; belchy noises, what ??)

(*snerkity snerk snerk; Snerk Snerk!!!*)

9. i wanna see the rest of the elmo/schnauzer video… lol…

10. I had a schnauzer as a kid. She was a good dog.

I was hoping to see more of the spastic schnauzer action but instead you gave me car camels.

11. RedAngell says:

ceejoe; I do too!!!! My baby is a mini schnauzer!!!

12. Hee hee. Videos and comments are most excellent. I have to believe this is Mr. Noodle’s dog, cause that guy deserves revenge like nobody’s business.

13. Not that funny, ack-chewally.

14. Jennifer says:

@O NO (he/she/or it) DI’UNT!!!!!
    The other day I found out that my boyfriend didn’t know what the Humpty Dance was. I feel like I don’t even know who he is anymore. Devastating.

15. I once saw a camel with his head sticking out the back window of a Shriner’s bus… for real.

16. I can enjoy a good April fool’s joke as much as the next guy, but WHERE’S THE REST OF THE VIDEO!?!? Not cool, CO. Not cool.

17. Reminds me of my days at Coronet Teal and Elf One.

18. Camels in a car commenting on confusing conditions. Bwaaaaaa-haaaa-haaaaaaaa!!!!! (Need another glass of wine if you’re going to keep posting stuff this freakin’ funny!)

19. Katiedid says:

best car alarm/ anti-theft device EVAR!

20. Camels in the car, well at least the windows are open.
    Are their names Winstons and Virginia Slim?

21. Whoa, man.

22. Paunchie says:

LOL!!

That’s gotta be the ugliest noise evah.

23. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Jennifer: perhaps Senor Theo will elucidate, with recommended orientation sessions at a clinic in yer area.

Let it be known: I’m a NERDY WHITE GAL (oh-sorry) and while I was NOT
    (repeat: NOT) one of the FIRST cogniscienti of “Teh H******”…..I surely liked the Mooooosic and MOST of the lyric, on the first listen.

My sympathies. Were you able to overcome the devastation?
    Or didja kick’em/ curb???
    Or is that too personal of a ???

Either way

Peace & Snickers

24. marthava says:

I used to be able to belch like that when I was 15. :)

25. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ marthava;

“Thanks, for sharing!!!!” ;)

26. annoyinglittletwerp says:

My son the April Fools Day Baby-he’s now 16….sigh-got one of those stupid red dolls for his first birthday.
    I used to call it ‘Seizure me Elmo’.

27. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ Paunchie: Might I take this opportunity to — with R-E-S-P-E-C-T, mindya!!–

disagree…..you think that the noises ici, are BETTER, than the gargling/crunching/mangling noises of a FAX machine????

Signed,

“EeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuW!!”

28. Maybe the camels ate the driver and passenger and those were giant burps. Circle of life?

29. georgina0912 says:

That is one really looooo-ooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooong burp.

30. Ayeesha says:

Damn, I need to learn to make that camel noise so I can use it on my coworkers when they annoy me, lol.

31. platedlizard says:

@ Sasha’s Mom, well, Mazuri, a brand of Purina, does make llama chow, and as we all know llamas are a species of camel. So maybe?

I think these guys are babies, I’ve ridden camels and I don’t see how you could fit one adult camel in the back of a small car, let alone two.

32. Brandi7920 says:

I thought someone had submitted my home videos for a sec!! My schnauzer goes spastic when I bring out Elmo or Mr. Quackers…or the vacuum.

33. Lindsay says:

I make that noise when I think about my agenda for the day.

34. Hahaha…. Did this remind anyone else of star wars?

35. Is that a Tickle Me Jessie James doll??

36. Fluidstatic says:

OMG it’s a camel GET IN THE CAR *snerk*

37. Frakin hell. That is BRILLIANT. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* ;)

38. doomchild says:

Again?? How many times a DAY can I be fooled?

39. Camels are expert belchers? Who knew!

40. I like how “friends” is in quotation marks.

41. Melissa says:

“Two camels in a tiny car!”

Saying that phrase will win any argument you have.