Where are my ankle weights???

Ummm, I thought inhaling that balloon would only make my voice sound weird…

Believe it or not, he’s walking on air…Thanks, Richard Peters Photo and Sender-Inner Victoria M.

Comments

1. Aliens still abducting lambs for experiments, or is this an encore presentayshe..?

2. the bug man says:

(Hugs) to Prongs for the Greatest American Hero reference!

So much of my childhood was spent running around the house wearing footie pajamas and a homemade cape…

3. awww…. makes me smile

4. 260Oakley says:

Look! An RAF (Royal Air Fleece) baahmer has come to challenge the Fluffwaffe!

5. @Bug Man, it’s easy to be a superhero when you’re between 2 and 5.

This lambie-pie has obviously relaxed his/her anti-jump muscles!!

6. Holy leapin’ lamb chops, Batman!

7. Welcome on board Air Lambchops
    Feel free to bound around the country

8. kibblenibble says:

Their tops are made o’ the rubber,
    Their bottoms are made o’ the springs! :-)

9. A perfect repost riposte for the first official day of Sproing.

10. Boing Boing Boing!!!!!!

11. Queen of Dork says:

Is this Mary’s little lamb?

12. certified cutologist says:

there’s bee!

13. another one

14. Andi from NC says:

@certified – awww I love Bee!

15. Must be the hooves.

16. Hon Glad says:

This is how I feel today, I’ve been in the garden nearly all day, cutting back the rambling rose, honeysuckle, jasmin, and next doors horrible bleedin bush. I’ll soon have Daffodils and Tulips in bloom. The clocks go forward for British summer time tonight and I will get home in daylight Yipee!

17. *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing*…

18. so goshdarn happay!

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: No Way! That’s what I was doing today! I was telling Res about how overgrown my back yard is. I was pulling out these tall, dried out prickly, twiggy things, one of which almost poked my eye out. My grass is so long and tall that I dare not put fertilizer on it this year. I mowed it as well as I could with my rotary mower but I think I need to get some hedge clippers. Of course, the cats love it. I could see little smooshed down areas in the grass where SamKitty and Loretta had made forts.

20. I am also out in the garden it got so warm I had to put on sunscreen and take off my jacket (Not in that order) anyway sunscreen is absorbed.. back to the garden the grass is seriously taking over my flower gardern… Seriously….

21. Guys, it got cold again here, after days in the 50s and 60s (F). Always happens. I can’t believe we won’t get another foot of snow in the next week.

22. Resriechan says:

BWAHA HA with Qof D: cats….made FORTS!!!!!

Als Deutsch: Du est WUNDERBAR!!!!

Now, back to the fluffy lambipooh. En Francais: voici un earworm,
    avec du relevance ici . A votre sante!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eONhto0x_nIrelevance ici:

23. Gravity – just a theory!!

24. Resriechan says:

…Waaal– I dun’ messed up that cut/ paste…..Here’s “The Ol’ College Try, # 2:

25. Calliope says:

Resri, exactly the song I thought of! You beat me to it :)

26. Hon Glad says:

Agnus Dei qui tollis perccata mundi.

27. MoonCatty says:

SPROING!!!

28. “Agnes and her sister Doris Dayyyyyyyyyy!”

29. Queen of Dork says:

kittyadventures: Okay. What the heck is with the grass this spring doing an imitation of Little Shop of Horrors? Perhaps it was all the extra rain/snow this winter? I don’t know. But my grass is so green, tall and super healthy looking. If I don’t get a handle on it now, it will be taller than I am by the end of spring. It’s just so lush and growing like mad.

30. Meh, this lamb sproinging action is highly derivative and not at all original. Bobby Van was there first.. :D

31. That’s gorgeous!

32. Resriechan says:

oooh Hon Glad

— GOOD ONE: “LAMB OF G_D”!!!! YAY for Lamb-Latin!!!!

33. Please please please let me let me let me have a triple-hoverlamb animated gif.

34. Queen of Dork says:

You peeps are too much fun for words! :)

35. Queen of Dork says:

Well, posting Paul singing Mary Had a Little Lamb was out of the question so here’s this instead. (yummy)

36. Hon Glad says:

Saffron – I had never heard of or seen Bobby Van. He looks one heck of a dancer, I wonder why he is not featured along side Astaire and Kelly?

37. Sproing lamb!

38. monkeylina says:

CO deja vu……….

39. 1 way 2 go says:

oh nooo!! bee got out!!! beeeee!! where’s beeeeee!! oh dear….

40. katiedid says:

monkeylina- I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks so :D

41. SERIOUS props to 260Oakley for the best comment on this entire thing. I LOVE PUNS.

42. Adorable.

BTW, thanks for getting that Greatest American Hero song stuck in my head…

43. How much longer can the Air Force continue to claim that UFOs are just weather balloons? Look to the skies. We are not alone. :oO~

44. Resriechan says:

…….”boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy boingy BOING!!!!!”

(Please repeat ad nauseum. Thank you.)

45. Hon Gad, I think it is because Bobby Van never had the big hit(s) that Astaire and Kelly had….same situation with Donald O’Connor (Make Em Laugh cracks me up every time and he was one h*ll of a dancer!) and others…

46. Deja EWE!

47. TrixandSam says:

@Lyndse – totally. hands-down. 260Oakley yet again wins the internets. I’m starting to squee at the punnage.

48. @Saffron, “Make ‘em laugh” gives me joint aches. 8O

49. Thank yooooou, Saffron for the clip! I haven’t seen that one in ages.

50. ” he never thought he could be so freeeeee. flying away on a wing and a prayer. ooo could it beeeee…”

one of the best tv theme songs evaaar!

51. sorry “[he} never thought he could be so freeeeee…”

52. Paunchie says:

boing boing!

Hey come to think of it, little lamby looks a bit like the greatest american hero, with the curly hair. All he needs is a cape.

53. SamiWammy says:

I love that hovering is mentioned in the hover text : ]

54. I still get asked why I don’t bring ‘the waves’ when I get invited somewhere-those guys eat everything!

Sweet baby sproing-sproing!

55. Very nice shot! Great jump by the lamby…