Consider This Your First and Last Warning

Listen, we don’t want no trouble – today we’re just a basket of puppies, capiche? But next time you pretend to throw that tennis ball and make us look like fools for running after nothing? We ain’t gonna be so forgiving.

They also don’t like baths, so step lightly, Traci H.

Comments

1. And he’s the nice guy, not like the rest of his mates!

2. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*deep breath*EEEEEEEEEE!

I don’t know which one is the most disapproving…they all give buns a run (hop?) for their money.

I just want to hug and kiss all the disapproval away. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to find a basket full of bulldog pups.

3. Boston Terriers, I believe. And stinkin’, reekin’ cute!

4. aw, such tough little cuties. They need to be snuggled and kissed and cuddled until they are purring like kittehs. Adorable picture.

5. kibblenibble says:

*lays down on the floor, waits for some kind CO friend to dump basket of puppies atop her*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

6. GreatGooglyMoogly says:

Isn’t it “baths”

7. Dibs on the one on the right.

8. Resriechan says:

….at the risk of exposin’ my HORRIFYIN’ lack of savoir-faire…
    “Q-Bert basket-weave”?????

Is that a clevair reference to Everybuddy’s Best Buddies, Bert ‘n’ Ernie???”
    AKA:

“HUH?”
    And — oh yeah!! Them little furry, squirmy things is purty kyoot, BTW…….

9. Er, no, Resriechan, Q*bert was a particularly addictive puzzle/action arcade game back in the day, set on a pyramid of vaguely Escher-type cubes.

And, oh my, how old ARE these little guys?…

10. Resriechan says:

OH — OK!!!! ESCHER -isch reference!!!
    NOW THAT, I TOW-tally get. OK.

(why di-unt Prongs mention THAT??? sorry Prongs no critique implied; I just was gobsmacked w/ my own lack o’ reference there)

Thanks — Robert!!!!
    for the training wheels!!!!

(winky winky)

11. I will gladly trade my picnic basket for yours.

12. PUPPIES! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

And I loved, Loved, LOVED Q-Bert! One of my favs…

13. Smallthunder says:

Ah cannae tayk it no more!
    Ah’ve been lurkin’ hear at OC fur-evah, but dese liddle doggiez have pushed meh ovar da edge!
    Ah gess I jus have to dis-gize ma voys so no-un noes itz me …

14. Fluidstatic says:

Disapproving beebees. hehehehehe.

Also, in regard to the Q*bert basket – “@!#?@!”

15. Holy crap, smooshie face puppies are the frackin cutest things EVAR!!! So darn cute it’s making me want to do violent things!

16. Boston terrier head! And Escher basket!!! Da cute, da cute!

17. codeblue44 says:

i don’t know what’s messing with my mind more: the PUPPIES … or that basket. :-/

18. Resriechan says:

smallthunder (you sound a weeeee bit lak “Scottie” from Star Trek, well-known for his skill in delivering the line “she canna take it nae more, Kep’n” …)

Don’t worry, no one EVER looks at the Internet. THEY’LL NEVER see you.

Signed,
    Would I Lie to You?

closely affiliated with
    Used Car Sales R Us

19. Smitten. It doesn’t even begin to desribe what I am but it’s the best I can manage at the mo’. *thud*

20. Queen of Dork says:

I want a basket of puppies! Wow they’re so cute! Maybe I can trade my stupid cat in for these sweeties. I was just sitting on the couch and my cat was sitting by my feet just STARING at me. I was like, “what do you want?” Then I was all, “awwwww, does you wants me to pick up the iddle biddle honey-pie and snuggles the widdle boy? Come hug mama.” So I picked him up and he began to purr immediately but also squirm to get away at the same time. What a butthead. He doesn’t want kisses and hugs. He just wants me to feed him. Even though I just did. I want a dog.

21. 260Oakley says:

The Boston Pups will now perform Night on Bark Mountain.

22. MyLittlePonyTales says:

pandora’s box of puppies!

23. crazy weinerdog lady says:

OOOO I love the widdle one peekin’ over the rest of them from the back! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

24. Andi from NC says:

So beepable!!

That basketweave is mesmerizing – it’s 3-D, it’s flat, it’s 3-D, it’s flat……. my brain hurts…

25. they look like bulldogs to me. look how chubby their feets are..

26. CUTE basket full o’ pups!

~Dan

27. It’s soooooooooooo Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteee!!!!!!!! How sweet warning!! Cute little puppies… a heart filling happiness!

28. Are they going for a balloon ride?

29. Excellent 80s video game reference!

30. re: the Q-Bert/Escher basket weave: It’s also the basis of a traditional quilt pattern known as “Babies’ Blocks”, pieced from three different colors of fabric cut into diamond shapes.

31. THAT’S MINE! I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!

32. Paunchie says:

“what a butthead. I want a dog.”

LOL!

33. They are Boston Terriers. Probably about 10-12 weeks old, is my guess?
    I shall have all of them. Except my husband would kill me because we have two grown-up versions. Quiet different, but less work than their puppy counterparts.
    Actually, my youngest just turned one, does he still count as a puppy??
    I’m gunna need a Boston Terrier puppy to overcome this feeling that my puppies are out of the nest and growed up. There guys aren’t even out of the basket, yet.

(My husband says in the background as he watches me tap on the computer – what’s wrong? It is because I gasped over the cuteness. He may have to resuscitate me or bring me a puppy. Yep, the puppy will work well, thank you very much.)
    SQUEEE~

34. @ Heather: Ain’t Bosties the best? We have one we adopted from a rescue and she’s awesome.

Love these guys…thanks CO for the Basket o’ Bosties!

35. i dunno… these look like french bulldogs to me..?? either way they are adorrrrrable!!!!

36. Hon Glad says:

I thunked they were Frawnchies, their noses look like they were scribbled on in crayon.

37. Peanut's Mama says:

ROFL@hovertext!!!

38. omg they are so cute!!! and jsyk “capiche” is spelled “capisce” ;]

39. Resriechan says:

HEY YOU GUY–UYYZZZ!!!! (like the lady on the Old Skool Electric Company Show)

check out THIS place!!!! Comparing Fr. Bulldogs and Boston Terriers!!!

Signed,
    Research is In my DNA

40. I’ll take one! One is back or one with paws hanging over…one with chin resting..one on right about to bail…one of each plz :)

41. Danette Montgomery says:

These BTs are too cute!!! Have 2 ourselves and 6 in the family….

42. Wow, they are very cute. I really love puppies but not much when they grow big. hahaha.

43. Hey Mark: Bostons don’t grow very big. The standard calls for a maximum weight of 25lbs to be acceptable withing breed guidelines. Just thought I’d mention it… :)

44. My Dr. has one she brings with her to the office. She’s so mellow and I’ve never heard her bark. She’s very sweet and lets me pet her. :)

45. wuv at first site