That’ll be $250

Here’s the thing, doc: I’m too passive. I just roll over and let everyone tell me what to do. Hell, I’m even doing it now!

Phenomenal sofa find, Mardell C.

Comments

1. GAAAA!

2. The scary thing is: that sofa is really an average-sized human sofa. And the dog is that huge.

3. Gargantuan dog or dollhouse sofa. You decide.

4. Hey, that pup has a nicer sofa than I do!

5. Gargantuan belly fluff to snorgle! *dives in*

6. 260Oakley says:

Sighund Freud, starring in the Jung and the Restless

7. crashnandicoot says:

Sofa king cute. Oops.

8. I bet that’s a love seat because I’m about to do some lovin on that belly.

9. One please! Ship directly to me.

10. That puppeh is therapy in and of himself!!

11. How many can I have for eleventy jillion dollars?

12. What kind of puppeh is he? So darling and floofy!!

13. Would you just look at those little FEETS!

14. I’ve tried and tried to come up with some witty comment but my brain is oozing out my ears from the qte.

15. adorables!!!!!

16. I am going to snorgle that belleh!

17. I hope therapy works and he becomes a little more assertive. Otherwise he is going to turn into a couch puptato.

(I know, bad pun. Where is 2600 Oakely?)

18. Want. To. Snorgle!

@Mocha: It looks like a pom puppeh. :3

19. OOH. Just saw 2600 Oakley’s pun. Much better. I’m an amateur.

20. OK, that is cute squared. Yes, the feet, all fur of them are just too wonderful!
    Pomeranian? Will he get slightly bigger sofas as he grows? I really hope so…and I wanna see them, too.

21. “But I wouldn’t have to do it so much if the hoomans didn’t keep rubbing mah tummeh!”

22. So what do you think, Doc? Why am I so tired all the time?? I dunno…..
    But then, why would I ever want to get off of this couch? Nirvana, no???

23. Lerrinus says:

Once again I just Awww’d out loud! :-D

24. Poms and Corgies have got to be the cutest puppehs in the world! This one doesn’t need therapy, he/she IS therapy. My seratonin levels are rising just looking at the sweetie.

25. Hon Glad says:

Sofa so good.

26. OMG THIS PUPPY IS HUUUUGE!
    Wait, you are saying it’s a miniature sofa? Oh…never mind though…

27. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Oh dear God, where do I even start? The puppy…the couch…the feet the rabbit-like feet…the floof? Desperately cute.

28. Resriechan says:

OMG HON GLAD JUST BEAT 240OAKLEY in JUST 3 WORDS!!!

(sorry 260O: you’ll be #1 again pretty soon but maybe there are a few competitors gettin’ near the Throne Room of …drumroll, pleeze…..

PUNOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!)

Signed,

YUP tha’s RIGHT !!
    tha wimpy lil’ Catholic gurrl made a pun on the po** word!!!!!

(see, HG, ya gotta disguise it with **** marks
    ; THEN you can wink & deny that you meant “that” word!!!!

AKA: “Plausible Deniability”!!!)

29. Resriechan says:

oops 260O(etc) sorry NOT 240O(etc)

(blushy-face emoticon)

Signed,
    Mea Culpa; Mea Maxima Culpa….

30. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG my brain exploded

31. awww dats a cute dog…..
    i wish i had that dog……

32. MamaLlama says:

Want!!!!1111!!!!!!

33. :lol: That puppy knows he/she is only in danger of gentle belly snorgling :lol:

34. 260Oakley says:

@Resriechan
    I think Hon Glad’s pun is just divan.

35. TwilightGuru says:

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT EEEEEET!!!!!!

36. Hon Glad says:

260Oakley, LOL, How do you do eet, a pun only occurs to me once in a blue moon.

37. This is so cute!!! where did you get the tiny couch?

38. maggie Rusk says:

OMG>>> he is soo… cute… I want one of my ownnn…

:))))))

39. maggie Rusk says:

OMG>>> he is soo… cute… I want one of my ownnn…

40. brittany says:

Any one know what kind of puppy he is? I’d be eternally grateful :)

Thanks!

41. Too. Much. Cute.

I is ded *dies*

42. Vacuumslayer says:

That pup is clearly part bun.

43. @TwilightGuru :lol: Calm down :lol: I am certain that someone will tell you where you can get this cute little puppy :lol:

44. Fuzzalina says:

What I want to know is: where did these pictures come from, and where can I see more??

Once again, teh Poms do be eating my soul with teh Qte.

45. enlightenmentgirl says:

He’s a little snarfle biscuit! Such a precious pom pom!

46. Not sure what’s cuter, the pup or the sofa. I guess it’s the pup ON the sofa, lol.

47. Mardell C. says:

Mick’s pictures that have been on CuteOverload the past couple months are a year and a half old….Mick is all grown up now; but he’s still just as cute and photographic! I’ll send in some more recent pics of him and his big brother Harley.

I got the sofa at an auction….whenever I see doggy-photo props, I can’t resist! I’ll send in a picture of Mick playing the grand piano (Pom-sized) that he owns.