Scaredy Cat Needs Security Pup

I had this dream this giant clown showed up and he was holding this porcelain doll that could blink, and then I was trapped in this weird hallway with Gary Busey and he kept trying to feed me chocolate, and then I fell through a grate on a city sidewalk and landed on Bea Arthur’s shoulder pad!

I’m just so glad you’re here! Can I hold you?

Forwarded by Glazed M. Original post can be found here and also posted here.

Comments

1. OMG. *dies from cute* :D

2. Mine puppy! Mine! Mine! KYFHO!

3. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Boy, if I had a nickel for every time Gary Busey tried to feed me chocolate; the man simply will not respect a restraining order!

4. 260Oakley says:

I got your back, man.

5. This is what I want to be when I grow up. Either one, doesn’t matter.

6. love it

7. IDK…the positioning of kitty’s feet makes me wonder if he’s not trying to gut the puppy.

8. OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!

9. Flutterby says:

Bebeh kitteh will soon grow into those eeers. One gentle beep for pink nose and one for shiny black one too Now drops ded from cuteness of both after barfing rainbow-colored glitter everywhere!

10. Darn adorable. I like scaredy cats

11. FuriousFurry4 says:

But… But the kitty is just a wee kitten! How can the puppeh be even wee-er?

12. Kitteh looks like he’s hanging on for dear life; maybe he is; I read some of the background on him: it said, for awhile, he wanted to die;
    Maybe the two orphans can prop each up and give each other a new lease on life!!!
    (Wutta sweet Springtime storee…..!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

13. “Hes my brudder, got it!”
    :D

14. Awww, sweetness!

15. This photo would be even cuter if I was holding on to both of them.

16. cutest post evah

17. went to the site that posted the originals and got really jealous that this woman fosters kitties and puppies, including a GORGEOUS rescued bengal mommy and baby.

18. Kimberly says:

Aw lookie! It’s tiny Cheech (the kitten) and even tinier Casanova (the puppy who tried to kill me with trouble over the short time I had him!) Casanova was the only survivor of his birth (including his mama, poor thing) and got named that because of all the kisses (mouth to mouth) he got in his first half hour of life.

They’re both doing great now, and are full grown (although still young) and still live together :)

19. Thank you for killing me today. My brain exploded from a cute overload. There is nothing left for me to do but whimper in a corner.

20. OMFG! this is tooooo precious!

21. katiedid says:

OMG I nominate this as cutest picture EVER!!!!!!!!!

22. Lerrinus says:

I just awwww’d out loud! :-)

23. Crikeys that is cute!

24. Madame X says:

Thank you, CO. My ovaries have exploded and I am now a melted puddle of awww amidst Flutterby’s rainbow glitter barf…

25. Wow, Kimberly! You survived LIVING with all that cute!! Plus you get a bazillion extra points for being such a good caretaker. You rock. :-)

26. Was that puppy a preemie or something? It’s, like, half the size of the kitten.

27. OMG! My teeth hurt from how un-freakin-believably sweet this pic is! *faint*

28. Yo, Prongs, wtf? I come to C.O. for cuteness & the first thing I read is a paragraph chock full of nightmare fuel. That ain’t right.

I’m with the kitten on this one.

[MuhuhuahahahahAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :twisted: - Ed.]

29. kibblenibble says:

This is what it’s all about. Wow. ♥

30. This is so sweet. I just love this!!

31. I still haven’t picked my jaw up off the floor. So prosh! All they need is a bebbeh hammie…

32. poor kitty he does looks scared the pup dosent care lol

33. GAHHHHHH THAT’S TOO CUTE

I DIED!!

34. Mikeyfur says:

Kimberly, thank you for letting us know what happened to them. I love that they are still are together. Purrfect happy ending.

35. aquasaline says:

U. just.kilt.me. ded.totally ded from cute. such a happy death.

36. Yes, ded now, deader than ded from teh qte.

37. @Kimberly :D I am so glad to hear that you were able to save that puppy and give him and the kitty a nice foster home until they were both old enough to go to a loving forever home :D You deserve a BIG CYBER HUG, girl :D

38. This bebe kitteh knows a good thing when he sees it. One of the pictures shows that when tired, he would climb into the puppy box with its heated blanket. You can hardly see the pup in this picture, but the kitteh looks happy. I’ve never added a link in CO b4. Hope this works.

39. ok, it didn’t work but you can go here to see it:

40. this is sweet and nice place

41. Here’s Cassanova now! http://www.flickr.com/photos/43337179@N04/4464356064/

Amanda said she’ll see about getting pics of Cheech tomorrow… :)

42. You really should click over to Kimberly’s Flickr page – The recent pics of Mama Zoraline and baby Ziggy and his belly dots of doom will kill you ded!

Kimberly also raised the famous Broccoli Kitten, and Ziggy seems to be following suit with asparagus, although pancakes are a close second.

43. omg i just embarrassed myself by squealing out loud at this picture in my own house with no one around.

44. victoreia says:

…..[ded]

45. BStrange says:

First pic in.. I dunno how long… that makes me want to just stop browsing here and go savor it awhile.

*happy sigh – expires from cutesposure in the pools of rainbow barf and ovary shrapnel*

46. I love it when that happens!!

47. What the heck is going on here????There’s a whole pile of ded bodies with big smiles on their faces outside the Snicker Lounge. What could possibly have caused such… OMG!!!!!!PONIES11!!!!1!!!!!! *thud*

48. Hon Glad says:

I’ll cling to him and sing to him
    and many’s the mousie, I’ll bring to him
    Bewitched bothered and bewildered am I

49. definitely looks like mr. kitty is trying to kick mr. puppy

50. Yeah, well every time I refuse a nice bit of chocolate from Gary Busey, he tries to rip out my endocreeene system, :(

I WANT that puppeh and kitten.

51. Resriechan says:

(looks around frantically attempting to assess the exploded o****** and the rainbow & glitter ba** everywhere all over the floors, in the hallway)

PAGING NURSE STEFFIE

(OMG — NO — she won’t be able to come onduty at CO, for at least 8 more hours)
    WE NEED ASSISTANCE HERE IN THE C(uteness) E(mergency) Dept, STAT!!!

(over loudspeaker)
    ATTN CUTE SERVICES/ JANITORIAL dept, please call in some temps for the day to assist until the Weekend Cute Emergency Staff can come in…..!!!

Meantime — in assistance to the reference to B. Arthur & shoulderpads: here’s the best I could come up with, of a Maude/ shoulderpads image
    (BEFORE THE GOLDEN GIRLS SHOW, younger cuteness peeps!!!!)

Unf. it happens to be an obit. notice. Let’s celebrate the Awesome Shoulder Pads that WERE Maude In Action, ‘k???

Here goes (hoping that — if I click my Ruby Red Slippers together three times –
    the ComputerUniverse *might* cooperate with this link….whew…)

52. eastiegirl says:

I’ve seen a lot of cute throughout my days, and I have to say, this is pretty darn cute. One of the cutest posts ever. Seriously. LOVE and WANT!

53. Trez4400 says:

wish I was holding them both right now *sigh, sniff*

54. If that doesn’t make you grin like a moron you’re either dead, in which case your lack of pleasure is understandable, or Ebeneezer Scrooge, in which case you soon will be redeemed by a series of ghost-like figures, and will begin grinning anyway.

55. Awesome shot! I love this. Love Rules! Hope this puppy will be a good dog to the cat when he gets big.

56. I must type quickly, as my body is melting into a puddle of goo as we speak: Awwwwwwwww! *falls to floor*

57. I think…no, I know…that this is the cutest photo that CO has ever put up.

The planets have aligned in precisely the right way so as to produce this most perfect example of cute. It is Newtonian law that all matter and anti-matter will now fuse and the universe will contract and then we’ll have the big bang again.

All because of this photo.

Who knew that today would be the day?

58. Dobermama says:

I think that kitty might be measuring the puppy to see if it will fit in his tummy.

59. Oh, ouch! That was so cute, it hurt!!

60. Elisha B. says:

PUUUUPPPPIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE…………oh yeah, kitty too! (Guess which one i likes better?) Too cute for any other words :)

61. it is so adorable and i love animals

62. I love the picture of grown up Casanova and would love to see Cheech too! Thanks Kimberly.

63. MarmieLover says:

this is more dangerous than Monty Python’s “funniest joke in the world”…. or than a basilisk…. have to look through mirror,too cute to observe directly… ow ow the pain *peek* *boom* *splat*

64. *DIES CUTE*

65. Pocket pet haz its own pocket pet. [Sqeeee!]

66. BBCaddict says:

OH MAN this more than makes up for dealing with the baby posts.
    *explode from qte*

67. dats cute…….wish i had the picture now..:)

68. THAT IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

69. yeah the kitteh is obviously trying to the hind leg raking that cats do when playing/fighting but i don’t think he’s doing any harm. no scary claws out or anything. and if the pup was feeling uncomfy, he’d at least be awake by this time.

70. And who said that cats and dogs can’t be friends? Mine do the same, but they’re about 5 times bigger.

71. so cute! is the puppy a new born?