He’s a Private Dancer, a Dancer for Money…

Trying to put himself through Obedience School, Bart was often exhausted from the night shift playing “Officer Nasty”. On the plus side, he always woke up finding dollar bills pressed against his belly fur.

Please tell me Bart doesn’t own tassels, Amy G.

Comments

1. Tina, and you were aging so well…!

2. Oh captain my captain….

3. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Only dollar bills? I’d give that sweet little face the whole world!

4. You have the right to remain– adorable! :P

5. Can someone tell me the breed of this dog?

6. It looks like some kind of spaniel.

7. metsakins says:

I’d pay a dollar to rub that tummeh.

8. Andi from NC says:

He makes me think of Captain from Captain and Tennille (only waaaay cuter)

“Do that to me one more time…. hey baaaabah, do that to once again….”

9. @Jenny: it looks like a baby Cavalier King Charles but I could definitely be wrong. He/she is mind-numbingly cute, however. @_@

10. Oh, his name is Bart. Scratch that “she”.

11. Mary (the first). says:

I’ve always had a weakness for a cutie in uniform.. and this one is definitely cute. I would snorgle him all over if he would let me.

12. Please tell us what kinda doggie is Bart…….tooooo cute!!!!

13. @Andi from NC: Oh No You Di-int! (shifty eyes, looking for someone to break out the C&T avatars) :roll:

14. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

15. Suzy's Mom says:

Bart looks just like my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Buddy when he was a puppy! So cute.

16. Awww, what a sweep little pup- comes with eye patches!

17. Thanks for the earworm, Prongs! But better than The Village People or C&T, goodness knows! Andi from NC, that was unprovoked.

18. seriously, can we get some more horse pics? i like the dogs but horses would be fun

19. So was King Charles very “cavalier”? that’s my question.

20. Wutta beepable noesickle, soft shiny furrs, pinkee pinkee toe-pads,
    teeney tineey eyelashes……. BLARGH!!!!
    (Bart doesn’t have to wait until he grows up to get what he wants:
    he can have it all right now…….!) :wink:

21. @ Paunchie I often wonder this too! Snerk!

22. Beep his nose. You know you want to.

23. The second King Charles was much more cavalier than the first. Charles II had a whole harem of mistresses and like 25 bastard children (and most of the boys were named Charles, he couldn’t tell them apart). He loved the good life. They called him “the Merrie Monarch.”

24. danielie says:

*SQUEE* X3 Looooooooove him. He looks so peaceful!

25. kristawn says:

do what you wanna do…

26. fuzzy head =)

27. Hon Glad says:

Roundhead or Cavalier, can be a reference to circumcised or au naturel. ;)

28. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad: “wif’ all doooooue respeck’ & stuff….”….
    .”eeeuuuwww” & possiby Too MuchSpecificity & stuff?????

Ya know it’s not that I don’t holdja in high esteeeeems & suchlike, but …………(“eeeuuw” again.)

29. Hon Glad says:

Now now Resriechan, your a grown girl. Life isn’t all kittens and faerys.

30. Bite your tongue, Hon Glad! Who says?

31. Resriechan says:

@ Hon Glad: (me) “yuh- HUH!!!! IZ SO!!!!”

(Hides bravely, behind fft5305)
    @ fft5305: YEAH!! YOU tell ‘em!!!

Signed,
    Scaredy-Cat

PS (Also @ HonGlad:)
    BTW, I just flew in
    (and boy are my arms tired–ba-dum-TISH!!!-)
    from the comments under the chicks & Ferris Wheel/
    Amusement Park pics….and wanted to update you..cheshirekittehcat has left a comment (item #32) under that item, suggesting that (he/she?) is also considering
    turning in an application packet, to attend the Illustrious Rhonda Rhino Charm School.

Perhaps the RRCS might consider taking advance deposits and beginning a Waiting List. Pretty nice $$ opportunity lies there, methinks…….

Peace & fuzzy critters
    (pref with no details about reproductive parts specified — euw.)……………… to all.

32. It is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I have one. They are the sweetest dogs!!