Gym, Tan, Laundry…Boardwalk

Wayne, aka “The Pecs”, was in the mood to pick-up some chicks, so he hopped in his camaro and headed to the boardwalk to flaunt his juiced situation.

He wasn’t lookin’ for a “stage five clinger”,  just a good time. But the chicks totally ignored him, and not one single lady even tried to get all up in his grill. Did he need more hair gel?

Humiliated, Wayne hopped on a ride to get a final Bird’s eye view of the action before heading home. He just wished he hadn’t eaten all those funnel cakes first.

Fist pump, Jill G.

Comments

1. mervtheflamingo says:

Its a boidie carnival!

2. 1.) Which one is Snooki?
    and
    2.) Look out for grenades, Wayne!

3. Bok Bok Bok Yo!

4. marthava says:

I sometimes received baby chicks as Easter presents when I was little. It was SO much fun to feed them and watch them grow (and have my parents clean up the baby chickpoop.) When they got too big to keep, we’d take them to our local farm, and they’d live out the rest of their days, happily pecking around in the dirt.

5. Chicks, man.

6. 260Oakley says:

Peeping Tom

7. haha…… brilliant.

8. i’m loving this! kinda wish i was a chick now…

9. Courtney says:

Look at all those fuzzy butts! Go chickies!

10. zeldapie says:

Ooh, I never COULD resist a Camaro! You’re smokin’ hot in my eyes, Wayne!

11. Resriechan says:

Ed’s: wouldja consider THIS the “right venue” for a
    “Duuuuuuuuuuuude” Tag, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Signed,
    Helpful (?) Hannah

12. At first I thought that this was some weird exhibit a la Banksy. What a fowl but fun way to entertain chicks.

13. Ohhhhhhhh, I wanna live in an amusement park!! Instead I got a life sentence in a cubicle. What a gyp!

14. Hon Glad says:

Money for nothing and the chicks are free.

[I want my. I want my. I want my MTV. - Ed.]

15. wuyizidi says:

Awesome hovertexts.

Wayne is doing it all wrong:
    1. not orange enough, think “baked” (then again, let’s not)
    2. got wings, but no guns
    3. do chickens even have abs?
    4. no bling
    5. to strike the right poses, you can’t just peck, you have to pucker
    5. yes, he does need more hair gel

The list goes on and on. Wayne needs to go home and spend more quality time under the incubator lights while study in detail the entire season 1 of Jersey Shore, as well as the upcoming Brighton Beach.

16. Wafflecat says:

CHICKLETTS!!! Where is this wonderful, magical land?!

17. Azaleablue says:

Too many “bennies” creeping in on Wayne’s shore action.

18. Resriechan says:

Hon Glad & Ed FTW — Dire Straits, baBEEEEEE!!!!

19. Insane in the membrane!!!

1) What do you mean, the ucoming “Brighton Beach”? There’s going to be a reality show about babushkas on the B train? :P

2) Dire Straits FTW!!!

3) @Wafflecats, it’s either in
    a. southernmost Brooklyn, or
    b. Way on down south, way on down south London Town, or
    c. Cullercoats and Whitley Bay, out to Rockaway.

20. Is this the next step up from Free Range?

21. Resriechan says:

Theresa: either ComputerWorld has issues, or

the link you provided for “Tunnel of Love”…doesn’t want to play; or
    there’s something about my own laptop, which argues with playing from that link… :(

However, here’s me, trying to hook up a link that **MIGHT** cooperate, and
    **MIGHT** play “Money for nothing” [& the "CHICKS for free.."]…..
    ok everybunny, cross yer fingers, toes, paws, whatev’s….

22. I love the little “big wheel” whee!!

23. Resriechan says:

(wow. THAT’s a bummer.

DireStraits must really have some cautious Internet guidelines, goin’ on. FWIW, when I first pulled this up, from ask.com, I *DID* run the video and it played just fine…guess it has to do, with posting ‘em on a Third Party website??)

24. I love the Jersey Shore chicks lol.

25. er, “Ferris Wheel”, yeah. I couldn’t think of it.

bok bok bok, yo.

26. wuyizidi says:

@Theresa – Oh, it’s going to be more negative stereotypes, but with another ethnic group. Even highbrow establishments like New York Times and New Yorker are eagerly anticipating the show. They just can’t wait to publish another “oh dear readers I can stand this vulgar show for but ten minutes before I have to vomit into my top hat again” article :)

27. @Leslie, well, then, go and see if you can get it to play on YouTube, because I’ve been riding on the ghost train where the cars they scream and slam, and I don’t know where I’ll be tonight but I’d always tell you where I am.

I LOVED DS. Can you tell? :D

28. Chicks really do love amusement parks.

29. Baaaahahah. I couldn’t read this post without fist pumping.

30. :lol: Those are unusual ways to feed little chicks :lol:

31. (OK; I think I have the right LOL this time:……. :roll: )
    If Wayne can’t pick up any chickxx here, he has a serious problum:
    Perhaps we shuud enroll him in ‘Rhonda Rhino’s Charm School’…….! :roll:

32. there all so cute!!!!
    bet they are havin fun.