You’re the Cute in My Coffee

Meet GiGi, the chihuahua who fits in a coffee cup — well, up to her ears, anyway. Since we seem to be having a mini-outbreak of pups in cups lately, maybe it’s time for a new Rule of Cuteness; what think you, peeps?

Speaking of outbreaks, Nancy H., that cup looks like it has measles.

Comments

1. adalheidisaria says:

*noms ear*

2. mervtheflamingo says:

That’s a tall puppicino!

3. I think it should be the ‘drinkable pets’ rule, just to cover all ground.

4. I will take one to go please. No whipped cream. Simply sweet enough as is.

5. tracylee says:

my, what big ears you have!
    the better for me to nom them, right? right?
    *chomp*

6. Hot Tams says:

Puh. All rude, ruining the coffee, u and ur wet, shiny nose. Whatta furry jerk.

7. What a cutie!! Love the big eyes :)

8. 260Oakley says:

Small dogs, always mugging for the camera. I do enjoy a nice bark roast, though.

9. 260Oakley says:

P.S. Don’t judge a dog by her cup size.

10. One day, she’ll grow into that collar :D

11. Yup. It should be all pets in cups – puppies, kitties, bunnies and duckies – even though it doesn’t rhyme as nicely as pups in cups. Natural sweetener.

12. I dunno about another rule. Doesn’t it fall into Rule of Cuteness #14: If an everyday, small item makes you look small, it’s cute? I fear that too many rules will dilute the power of the rules.

13. @ Steppy – make that 2 to go please! Oh, and *beep!*

14. Hon Glad says:

Well those ears, would sure give a Fennec Fox a run for its money.

15. BStrange says:

“Pups’n’Cups”, I’d say. (The better to both confuse and amuse those who encounter its sister term.)

16. BStrange says:

Also – She’s doing the o.O face. Awwww.

17. Madame X says:

No new rule, but a new tag would be nice… Pets in pots, maybe? Or Cuppets? Tea and Nompets, anyone?

18. I’m with…well, everybody… new tag, but no need for a new rule. Looks like sombody pre-nommed that collar for Gigi

19. Resriechan says:

How ’bout this for a new Rule/ Cuteness?

“If your ears look like they belong on a landing field,
    You MIGHT be a Fennec Fox.”

20. Chick(en) says:

…one lump or two…??

21. In order to avoid any rampant divergence of understandings, I’d like to acknowledge the “drinkable pets” motion and move to establish said rule as law. May we have a ruling by the Justices of the Supreme Cute?

22. Roach Madison says:

“If 80% or more of you fits in a mug or every day drinking glass, it’s cute.”

23. Once upon a time there was, Puss’n Boots and now we have Pup’n Cup, I hope he won’t have to battle an ogre!

24. Oh, I don’t know, that looks like an awfully big cup to me….(*snerk*)

25. That little pup needs to grow up – not in a cup.
    Oh Bother, what a huge collar~!

26. I agree that it’s less a rule unto itself and more of a corollary to rule #14. If an everyday, small item makes you look small, it’s cute. Cuteness is raised if you can fit inside said everyday, small item.

27. @ Heather Rhyming much today? LOLOL

28. MORE PUPPY PICS! It’s national puppy day!!!!!

29. Crazy-ear wahwah.

30. Well hello to you too. :-) (wink wink)

!!:)CUTE:)!!

31. I have a Chihuahua and he is much cuter than this one. Just sayin’

32. Ummmmm, Kids: we just received a certified letter from the Easter Bunny;
    it says, that ….. “due to Easter grass shortages and candy unavailability,
    you will not be getting your regularly scheduled Easter Basket this year:
    Instead, we are introducing:
    ‘Pups in Cups’ as a substitute…..
    Sincerely Yours, ….
    (signed) E. B., Esquire…..

33. Resriechan says:

@ Windsor:

So noted; but does your HuaHua, sit inside a medium-large beverage mug, does he fit so neatly inside it; and do his ears look like airplane wings????

34. Andi from NC says:

Awesome – Starbucks changed its Skinny Vanilla Latte recipe!!! All the love, 1/2 the calories! – yippee!!

35. pup in Polkadot cup prettily preening

36. Teacup Chihuahuas are sooo yesterday. Give me a coffee cup chihuahua anytime.

37. I totally got to get my bubble bear on here. twitter @dailybubble she’s seriously cute overload worthy!

38. So THAT is what E.B. has been doing in the off season- Law school.

39. Is it just me, or does that pup have a “I’m too cool for you losers” look to it?

40. When what looks like the smallest collar available is still too big for you, that’s got to be some kind of Cuteness rule right there.

41. kibblenibble says:

Must kees leetle eggshell haid…*mwah* ♥

42. dr. berthaservant says:

Willie McGee eyes.

43. she
    s the cutest ever. Social dog.

44. Rosie Slyboots says:

Definitely! Tea time for tiny.

45. i concur! anyfing in a cup is ah-door-iblez.

46. The Rule should be “If the ears are wider than the cup…..” LOL.

47. Might look better in a classy watch band collar!

48. I think another rule of cuteness should be if you can’t find a collar that fits you .

49. While this is clearly Rule #14 material, it is also some SERIOUS Rule #13 with those JUICY EYES OMG!

50. I second those citing rule #14. But this could certainly be a category, like Cats-n-Racks (which, come to think of it, is kind of rule #14 also).

51. GiGi you look cool :D