RhinoPhone includes Charging Cradle

This just in from the Cuter Image Catalog: Make your corner office feel like the vast plains of Africa, with the new RhinoPhone from QT&T. Rendered in rich earth tones, the cordless RhinoPhone helps you get your point across in style.

Order today!

Comments

1. look at the feet on that baby! He’s got some growing to do!

2. SoCalSis says:

Why do I have the mental image of Mama Rhino playing ‘oopsy-daisy’ with baby just 5 seconds after this pic was taken? ‘Wheeeeeee! Do it again, Mommie!”

too cute…

3. “It’s f**ing charging.”

4. Patito Gigante why do you have to say that stupid word? It is not necessary >:(

and the picture is adorable :-)

!!:)CUTE:)!!

[Um, she didn’t say it. – Ed.]

5. RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING Rhinophone!!!

6. Claire has not seen the wireless charging station commercials obviously

7. It must be yours, Theresa, because mine is on vibrate.

8. One more time: This website is PG-13, and also happens to be on the internet.

9. I use the asterisks ’cause I don’t know how to spell it.

10. AuntieMame says:

I can hear Mom saying “Would ya move yer head?! I’m getting a crick in my neck!”

11. Aww! Lookit the little stump on his nose! Anyone know when the horn comes in?

12. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@JD: It’s on backorder. (snicker) ;)

13. skippymom says:

I wish I knew a big old mama rhino who would let me rest my head on her for a while. I had to pay $973 for repairs today, just to get my 16-year-old car to pass inspection, and I’m feeling like it’s all just too much. This is a sweet picture, and the look on that baby’s face is so peaceful and secure.
    p.s. QT&T, haha, I wish I could get my phone service from them.

14. Resriechan says:

Iznn’t it agin’ tha law to use REAL Rhino hide, to mfr these products????

(*snerk*)

15. Seconding the QT&T love. If only that was our phone company…

16. Adrienne says:

looks like a baby dinosaur.

17. PS: “Get your point across in style.” Your point! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18. {downloading some naps for it}

19. skippymom says:

@JD, I’ve done some checking, and it seems that the horn begins to look like a horn when the baby is about five weeks old. So this one must be quite young, if that’s true.

20. Jimbeaux says:

*hugs for Skippymom, if she wants ‘em*

And I find bebeh rhinos to be amongst the most adorable creatures on earth. They -always- seem to be happy. Or asleep. Or both!

21. Mary (the first). says:

That babeh is very sweet and looks kind of snorglable EXCEPT for the dirt and the big momma who might think I was some bad person trying to harm the babeh. So for those reasons, I will stay away. So tempting, though!

22. skippymom says:

Thanks, Jimbeaux, I feel better now.

23. I want to know what’s going on with Mama Rhino’s ear? The one ear has two big chunks out of it.

24. Cheryl Robinson-Atwood says:

Awwww, rhino hug! How I wish my kids were still young enough to lean on me like that. Nowadays, if I want to hug them, I reach about to their middles-not very Mom-like. More Munchkin-like. Siigghhh……

25. Resriechan says:

PS: YET AGAIN with the particularly idiomatic (MPython ref there) hovertext, NTM!!!

If you aren’t already, you should be listed as being in possession of a lethal arsenal, of cleverosity…..

26. Gaga should wear one of these on her head: “You can call all you want, but you’re still not gonna reach my rh-rh-rhinophooone …”

27. 260Oakley says:

Ringtones provided by the horn section.

28. Isn’t it obvious to anyone else that the baby wrassled his/her (only baby and mom know for sure) momma to her knees? :)

29. @260Oakley you are EN FUEGO!

30. @Meaghan:
    Maybe the rhino herder docked her ears so other rhino herders could tell who she belongs to.

This picture answers a question that I didn’t know I had–how a bebbeh rhino hugs his momma.

And I can’t comment on a rhino picture without including this video:

31. Love bebeh’s horn nublette!

32. http://cuteoverload.com/2007/12/19/catsturbation/ your assertion of pg-13′ness is in disharmony

[Um, yeah? Really? - Ed.]

33. He’s got rhinocerocity!

34. CORIANNE! (nice name btw…)

I’ve have that song (“4 feet 12 toes..”) running thru my head for the last 15 minutes. ARGH!

…that was the cutest purple rhino….

35. As for this CU post, mom is saying “hold up your head baby *nudge* they are taking your picture”

36. Resriechan says:

@ Corianne: my evening is now complete. Purple smiling Mr. RHINO…..

37. 260Oakley, you are a machine!

I’m switching to QT&T after my contract expires with WalrusFone, because they really gore you on the tusk messaging.

38. 260Oakley says:

@Patito Gigante
    You really stuck it to me with “tusk messaging”

Me, I went with FidoFone because they offer lots of rollover minutes.

39. Formatting “sit and speak” joke (this may take a few minutes)

40. @Corianne — what a great video! As Wheezy of Dragon Tail says, “Loooooovvvvveeee It!”

41. Corianne, Meagan: That does look like the ear-notches you see on cattle–the edges are very even to have been an injury. My guess, though, would be that the zoo, preserve, whatever it is, would give each individual rhino a different ear notch pattern, so they can tell them apart for research, medical treatment, etc. Either that or it was an injury and the zoo vet cleaned up the edges when treating it.

42. Once there was an elephant who tried to use the telephant,
    No, no, I mean an elephone who tried to use the telephone.
    Dear me, I am not certain quite, if even now I’ve got it right.
    However it was he got his trunk entangled in the telephunk,
    The more he tried to get it free, the louder buzzed the telephee.
    I fear I’d better stop this song of elephunk and telephong.

Brought to you for posterity’s sake. And just plain silliness. And somehow, it just seemed fitting.

43. I’m totally hung up on this!

44. Hokey smokes, 260 Oakley, you are surely a crackerjack punster!

45. PPS: Charging, get it? Charging!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

46. @ ffleur,
    I think I can do one better. I woke up one morning to find two tiny pimples on my nose. Guess what I was singing until they disappeared…

My 3-year-old nephew will sing that song to the rhino’s at the zoo. It’s great.

47. dr. berthaservant says:

I believe we have discovered a new axis of snorgling.

48. crazy weinerdog lady says:

“It’s f***ing quantum mechanics!”

49. baby rhinos are absolutely adorable, and their mommies are absolute proof that you don’t need to be all soft and curly to give love and care to your baby…

they are too cute for words!

50. Hon Glad says:

At the Rhonda Rhino charm school. “Now then Felicity, we must hold up are heads
    and show poise.”

51. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad:

how much are the registration fees at the Rhonda Rhino Charm School?

52. WhiteJenna says:

Zoo keeper here, although, alas, not of that cute baby. Yes, those ear notches are intentional, and they are for record keeping. Each position on the ear represents a different number. If it’s the system I’m familiar with, I’d say mom is “45″ in the record books, although I could be very wrong. The keepers will know their individual animals, but this way someone who’s less familiar with them can i.d. them.

53. About to say, if the ears are marked because they’ve been spayed or neutered, somebody missed something. Something about fifty pounds I’m guessing.

[Oh, more than 50, surely! - Ed.]

54. tracylee says:

so, how do you prevent a rhinophone from charging?

take away its credit card…
    (ba dum tschhhh)

i know i know, not the same ‘charging’ but it’s an old favorite

55. Resriechan says:

tracylee: the ol’ classics !!! works for MY phunnybone!!!

56. Hon Glad says:

Resriechan – I’m afraid the Rhonda Rhino Charm School is so popular
    among the cognac centi, that her books are full for the foreseeable future.
    I am also afraid that I wrote ‘are’ heads instead of ‘our’ heads.

57. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad: (pout)

(resigned sigh)

58. JD- i think the horn comes in at 2 years for males, 1 year for females, but it might be the other way around and i’m not exactly sure what specis this is.
    i think my brain is fried from how freakin adorable this is!

59. this is too kyoot! and *i* want to go to the rhonda rhino charm school too!!! (huff!)

NOMTOM, you are amazingly clever and funny. if you don’t write, you should.

60. I would seriously lurve to snorgle both Mommeh and bebbeh Rhinos; :smile:

61. such a cute pic. and awesome purple rhino thing!!