Kitty Wigs — THE BOOK

If you loved Kitty Wigs the wig product, you’re going to love Kitty Wigs—THE BOOK! Now in its second printing.

It’s Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs. A must-have for your coffee table! Written by Julie Jackson, author of Subversive Cross Stitch, and photographed by Jill Johnson.

Comments

1. What a riot! I want a pony too!!!! :D

2. Redonk – definish of

3. WRONG on so many levels…

4. honeypants says:

My hairdresser gave me the book for Christmas. I LOVE it! My favorite kitty is Skittles <3 <3 <3

5. 260Oakley says:

Tickets to the Hair Ball, the party+book-signing event for this title, are scarce. Beware of scalpers.

6. 260Oakley, SUPER-GENIUS!

7. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Second from top: It’s Edna Mode, from “The Incredibles”!

“I never look back, dah-leenk — it distracts from The Now.”

8. NTMTOM, totally.

9. They are so patient with us.

10. Resriechan says:

Poss my fave CO Hovertext evah: “I want a pony”, on that haughty-looking feline quadruped, WITH Silly Wig.

Suggesh: possibly the remaining M Pythoners should consider a single, final
    episode, called “Silly Wigs”.

11. lol, go read the reviews on amazon.com… hahahahahaaaha…

12. Just a little on the creepy side I think or maybe not…………still trying to decide!

13. LovesDogs says:

Why, Pippy Longstockings, is that YOU???

14. Some people have to much time on their hands and as my Nana used to say “Idle hands do the devil’s work”. And those pictures are definitely devilishly funny! LOLLL.

15. Don’t know why, but #1 reminds me of Cleocatra… Perhaps it’s the bangs and the kohl around the eyes.

(Someone please, please please tell me how to use emoticons on this site!!!)

16. Resriechan says:

Jerilyn: I don’t know ‘em all but here are a couple of the basics:

; ) = ;) (that’s a SEMI colon for the winky)
    : ) = :) (full colon for these)
    : ( = :(

very tight spacing will give you the emoticons; an extra single space bar will result in just punctuation marks…
    ;)

17. Thank you, Resriechan, thank you, a million times thank you! ;)

18. Resriechan says:

just came up from another comments stream where Ed. mentioned the following for the googly-eyed guy/ gal:

Numeral 8, Upper-case letter “O” (NOT zero numeral)
    8O

19. It is to their everlasting credit that these kittehs actually let their hyuoomins put these wigs on them, pose them and remained in place until the photog snapped the pics:
    IT IS INCREDBUHL!!! Woo-Hoo: Kittehs Rock!!!! :lol:

20. Resriechan says:

You’re welcome, at LEAST a million times!!!! :)

Peace & googly-eyes to all!

21. Elisha B. says:

Oh my….. are these kitties smiling? I think soooooo…’cept for the last one, but that’s okay….she doing the “I ready for my close up Mr. Demille” expression.

Too funny :)

22. A friend gave me the book after my diagnosis…if these fiesty felines can rock a wig – so can I!

And NTMTOM…you are so right about Kitten #2…she’s just missing the cigarette holder

23. 260Oakley, the book release party actually WAS called the Hair Ball – not sure if you knew that or if you were kidding – but luckily there were no scalpers! Eek!

Thanks Meg, and cuteoverload, for being my daily inspiration!

24. victoreia says:

What drugs did they use, to get the kittehs to stay so mellow with such silliness? 8-O

25. Oh, and here are, in order, some of the actual captions for each photo from the book (though I LOVE the suggestions – keep ‘em coming!):

top, Chicken in red: “A canary? In my mouth? How very dare you!”

second, Gravy in glasses: “That’s Professor Fishpaw to you.

third, Rooster in curlers: “I want to be Miss Fancy Paws USA because I love to travel and teach children sign language. My favorite color is pink and my pet cause is world peace.”

26. victoreia – cat food in cans and lots of treats usually does the trick!

27. Hot Tams says:

“I want a pony.”
    HAHAHCHCAHHAH!!!

28. Puddlepeppers says:

Suzanne…love your cattitude and wigatude! We’re here for you
    whenever you need a laugh…or encouragement.

29. Fluidstatic says:

I totally agree with NTMTOM on kitty #2. “I couldn’t possibly dahleeng, but you had better ask me now before I again become sane…”

30. Now thats just weird :-)

!!:)CUTE:)!!

31. and I agree with kasia

32. Moggyfan says:

Soooooooooo wrong! Soooooooooo demeaning! Not enough treats in the world to make up for this!

33. The color combo of the Pippi Longstocking wig on the gray kitteh with the pretty green eyes? Nailed it!

34. 260Oakley says:

Contestants ready for their appearance on “What’s my Hairline?”

@Julie Jackson
    I didn’t know the release party really was called the Hair Ball. That’s a riot. I hope it went off with a bang and that everyone parted as friends.

35. No, just no

36. I love that second one. So geeky.

37. i heart cute overload.
    thanks Meg for making my birthday.
    xoxojj

38. I agree with Kasia – wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong…….

39. this is all sorts of amazing

40. Weird……….. thats all I have to say.

41. :lol: Those kitties look like they are plotting revenge on the humans who put those wigs on their little heads :lol:

42. dr. berthaservant says:

I put on some make-up
    and turn up the tape deck
    and pull the wig down on my head
    suddenly I’m Miss Glamour Kitteh on Your Screen
    until I head home
    and put myself to bed.

43. So… how much surgery did the photographer need after that last one?

44. Go Fern! That original cougar!

45. Hon Glad says:

The moment I wake up, before I put on my make up
    I say a little prayer for you
    I’m glueing my wig on, and hoping that you’ll like this song
    I say a little prayer for you

46. AHHHHHHhahahahahahahahahahahaha! *deep inhale, snort*
    Too funny!

Ah, what would the world be without nuffers? All my cats give me the StinkEye look that the last kitty is sporting–why not put a wig on them and get a good picture out of it? No one was hurt, and it makes the rest of us giggle with delight (or snort, in my case). ;)

47. Heee…there should be anew show called RuCat’s Drag Race :D

48. 1)WENDYS GIRL
    2)MY CHINA GIRL
    3)Diane Sawyer
    4)Lady Gaga..but cuter

Very good impressionists…

49. They are smiling cause they are silently planning their revenge.

2 is so adorable..3 looks super affectionate like a kitty i use to have. Always wanted to snuggle on my lap.

50. I would bet you dont get your hand back taking wig off first one…thats not a happy face.

51. Resriechan says:

I second Saffron’s suggeshe: I bet RuPaul would appreciate some of the hairpieces!!!!!

Let’s call it “The CatWalk”!!!

Signed,
    Inspired (by Saffron)

52. Hon Glad says:

dr. Berthaservant – How poignant.

PS how’s the new job going?

53. OMG… this is hillarious!! My favorite is the kitty with the red wig !!

54. Love the second kitty – I first thought of Linda Hunt but NOMTOM’s idea of Edna Mode of the Incredibles is even better! :lol:

55. thats just silly

56. Hysterical! I love it!

57. Wicked Cute!!! Love the last one-the look on the face!!!

58. Let’s call it “The CatWalk yes numberone :)

59. andrwadr says:

#1 is the readhead version of Xena the warrior pussycat. Creepy. Too creepy.

60. The first one with the red wig looks especially wicked. Cool stuff.