Encore presentayshe: Bunnular adoptshe

OK, that title was illegible, what I meant to say was, Here is an Encore Presentation [doffing chapeau] of a baby bunny and cat Mom. En garde!!!

Fave still:

Sent in by Velociraptor, if that is your real name.

Comments

1. Ohhh, that is so adorable ! I love it when she carries the bunny in her mouth! Thanks so much for sharing this!

2. dr. berthaservant says:

Kitteh + bunneh = lurve.

(Of course, nuffers will say that kitties shouldn’t touch bunnies for some reason).

3. lovely and cute

4. Erm don’t you mean “Regarde!” ? :roll:

5. PS STINKIN’ cute!!!

6. Fluffy meet Cottontail.

7. I like when the bun flattens itself to sneak behind cat-mom. No doing; mom is hip to your tricks. Back to the nest.

8. She might always feel different next to her bruzzahs and sistuhs, but with mom’s love she’ll be juuust fine.

(Btw the I love how Snaggle Puss doesn’t seem to realize the bunneh is not her baby, but observing the way she looks at Bubbles hopping on the couch she does know something’s…um…very different about her. Lol!)

9. That is adorable! Is that bunny actually nursing from the cat??

10. What a great mom. And what a lucky bun.

11. That’s just ridiculously cute!

12. Kittens: “Mummy! There´s a SPY in our midst!!!!”

13. I might be wrong, but – hasn’t the exact same video been posted to CO before?

14. Hon Glad says:

Bunny Mummy licks him into shape.

15. gooeyctr says:

Bunnilingus? As Dr. Venkman would say, “Mass Hysteria!”

16. Happy my birthday, Peeps!
    Love this video!

17. and the kittah shall lay down with the bunny

18. Resriechan says:

BTW — VERY nice music. Can anyone elucidate aka 411???

19. Mommy just wants to give her lubs and schnuggles to a helpless little critter. How great is that!!

20. what a cute little bunny. nursing from the cat. gahhhhhh so adorable!!! dont worry bubbles. snaggle puss shall be ur new mommy

21. violetgreen says:

Do buns make bunnybiscuits when they nurse?

22. A mom by any other name (or species) will love you no matter if your different or what you look like. This make me miss my mom gone way too soon.

23. fifthsonata says:

OMG I think I need a shot of insulin!

24. I am DED

25. Madame X says:

Firn, yes, it was posted before… but it is such a spectacularly cool and sweet video, it merits repeat viewing!

Hooray for mommies of all species!

26. 260Oakley says:

@Katrina
    Just a one-bun salute for your b-day, but it’s an awfully cute one and there are some nice kittens and a sweet cat thrown in, so I hope it’s enough.

27. OscarStrawberry says:

Oh man, that’s too cute. I think I died.

28. Illegibuhls? That capshe was purrfectly understandabuhls to moi. And even those with no educayshe in teh language of teh QTE can soitenly appreshe bunnularity and kittenage snorgling in teh same locayshe!

29. On second thought, that should probably be “cap-shons.” Still loiningks!

30. @Resriechan
    Shazam say: “Meditation Contemplation Samadhi” Artist: Mahanta Das

31. Au contraire, Meg. Anyone familiar with this site must certainly read fluent CO and would have had no trouble understanding your title! Clearly Jessy even writes in it on a regular basis. Klingon, get ready for some competition!

32. Hon Glad says:

Katrina – Hoppy Birdies pour tu

33. Let me clean you up. You’re just covered with bunny scent!

34. Now listen, young man – woman? Which one are you again? Never mind – it’s bath time and then dinner time, and don’t let me catch you running around on the couch again. Back to the box!

35. Oh cambridge_rat_mom wouldn’t I love to hear a conversation between a Klingon and a C.O. peep speaking the language of teh QTE. I think the Klingon would be driven insane in 5 minutes LOL 8O

36. When the baby bunny stretches?
    I’m clutching my chest.

37. in college, we played a lot of “duck, duck, velociraptor” the velociraptor always won.

38. Teeny Gozer says:

Do mama bunnies grab their offspring by the back of the neck and walk around with ‘em, like what kittehs do? I can see this bebe bun saying, “WHOA! WHY DID YOU GRAB ME BY MY NECK, YO?” I also wonder if bebe bun grew up thinking he or she was a kitteh. I want to see The Teenaged Years of Kitteh-Bun.

39. That is adorable–I’m happy to see it here again! Do you think the baby bunny is trying to figure out how to meow?

40. Resriechan says:

@ Gentle:

Many many thanks to your locatin’ said info!!! YAY for CO “peeps”!!!!

Signed,
    “Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

41. I think my head just exploded!

42. Snaggle Puss is the best mama!

43. The tiny nostrils of happiness kill me!

44. Aphrodine says:

MAMA: I lub all mai bebehs. Even th’ hoppy onez.

45. Fluidstatic says:

@kmae: Duck, duck, Velociraptor? sounds violent. XD

46. Awesome.

47. Shout out to the cutie! You rock!

48. Huh. I wonder if the milk of a carnivore would be healthy for a herbivore? Having absolutely no knowledge regarding this subject, I’m going to say “Oh my god, I can’t believe someone would be this cruel! OMG WTF!” and so on and so forth.

49. resriechan says:

@ JC:

Yet ANOTHER great name for a rock band:
    “The Tiny Nostrils of Happines!!!”

Shoot, this would do, even for a Punk or a Grunge band (or whatever the currently Not Uncool Music Genre Is).

50. Paunchie says:

duck, duck, VELOCIRAPTOR! :lol: hilarious.

Sorta like the old, “omg, it’s a lion, get in the carrrr!!”

51. mommy25bunnies says:

**Sings “reeeedonkkkkkkulous” to cool background jazz music** :))))

52. This is too sweet! What a lucky bunny! Hope he will grow up to be healthy and strong! =D

53. MoonCatty says:

This really is a sweet video, and I will accept this is the case of a generous and loving mum cat adopting the little bun as one of her own.

I just hope it isn’t the case of calculatin’ mama kitty thinking ahead and saying, “Hey, I better keep this bunny alive cuz the kids are gonna need to know how to hunt these things when they’re bigger… ”

Ack!!!

54. Kitten is sad having a brother rat. meow!

55. It’s a wunnerful thing!!

56. :D AWW :D I am glad that little bunny has a nice adopted mommy cat to raise it :D :lol: The cat probably thinks that bunny is one strange looking kitten :lol: and that bunny probably thinks that its new mom and siblings are strange looking bunnies :lol:

57. At :45 the bunlet actually chews to the music!

(Okay, I know that whoever scored it timed it just right, or did it inadvertently, but I’m COing so anything’s possible.)

58. Snaggle Puss is just one wunnerfull Mommeh; I hope she and her babies
    ( all of them) thrive and have a happy life…..! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

59. Boy, if Wayne can’t pick up any chickx here, he has a serious problem;
    Purrhaps, we shuud enroll him in ‘Rhonda Rhino’s Charm School’………! :roll:

60. Hoooboiy!!! Sorreey! Wrong Post……. :oops: :oops: :oops:

61. Wow! I wonder what that bunny’s personality will be like from hanging out with kittehs? Probably pretty AWESOME.

62. Daphne Moss says:

Ummm…what happened to baby bunny? Anyone know?

63. That was soo cute *dead*

64. Best post EVAH!!!

65. Wow…the bunny is sooo cute and small
    Also the kittens are cute….:)

66. Lula Mae says:

Almost Easter and I had to go back three pages to see a bunneeh…
    Did I miss out on a pre-holiday bunny-fasting agreement? Starvin’ for bunneehs!

67. Oh my gosh how CUTE.
    I’m dying of cuteness overload!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!