For the turtle on the move!

As an busy executive turtle, you don’t have time to get lost. That’s why you need QteStar™ Global Positioning System. Just call to QteStar, and we’ll dispatch a team of directional assistance technicians to tell you where to go.

QteStar’s almost as reliable as sender-inner Marilyn T. of the National Geographic Daily Dozen. Photo by Byron Yu.

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

Tuttle looks very bemused – and pleased. How qte.

2. now that’s some pretty triangulation :)

3. Interspecies snorgling?

4. Why can’t I get butterflies to land on ME?

5. tracylee says:

12 yards? this could take awhile… :)

6. If that doesnt make you think spring, what does?

7. I’m not sure what’s going on here…… BUT I LIKE IT!!!

8. Im waiting for Sleeping Beauty or Snow white to come out singing. He wants to be in Disney movie.

9. The Other Bryn says:

See, Mr. Turtle? You really ARE loved!

10. my heart is all a-flutter!

so cute!

11. Very lucky turtle – and beautiful butterflies.

12. lovely photo… i wonder if it’s in a butterfly house or some such enclosure…

13. Meaghan – if you want butterflies to land on you, all you have to do is go out and get sweaty. Butterflies like to sip up salt (that’s why you often see them clustered at roadside puddles) and they’ll take it from your forehead if you taste nice and hold still. It’s a bunch of little butterfly kisses.

14. New Butterfly positioning, the most accuate location device ever developed… for the savvy turtle consumer!

15. This is great. Furniture for the butterflies. Accessories for the turtle. Incoming butterfly.

16. Mr. McTurtleson looks very pleased with his colorful new friends.

17. I’m willing to get lost if someone will send me a beautiful black & blue “flutterby” !

18. Sporkles says:

is…is there something on my head? hello? i can’t see!

19. metsakins says:

That may have been the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. *gasp* uh oh *splode*

20. Snacksie says:

That is the cutest expression on the turtle’s little face. I think he’s trying to snorgle.
    Luvs him

21. Fluidstatic says:

I can just hear that pale blue one now. “Hey! Listen! Hello? Listen! Watch out!”

*flies ahead to light on a particularly tasty looking flower* “Hey, listen!”

22. Cutest thing I have seen on CO besides the otters and skunks and even they don’t match this friendship!

23. Can we get a COXCU to confirm that turkle is smilingk?

24. Paunchie says:

he missed the ramp ~~ “re-calibrating, please wait”

why would they act like that, who knows, sure is cute though!

25. RoseyPosey says:

“I haz a purdy HAT!”

@ Fluidstatic Is that a reference to Legend of Zelda?

26. Illini Jen says:

This pic just makes me inexplicably happy.

27. QteStar™ even matches the color of the guiding system to your shell !! Order now, because we can’t do this all day.

28. It’s so cute I died.

I love turtles AND butterflies!

29. I think turtle is a girl and she’s wearing her version of plastic butterfly hair clips.

30. kokobutterbuns says:

So precious

31. Incoming!! Someone save the wee turtle!

32. Yep, he’s smiling. This is 5-star cuteness.

33. The cute turtle-lio is checking the sign posted ahead which states:
    You are here: ↑↑↑↑
    Flutterby Guides are there: ↓↓↓↓
    Rabbit you are racing is three miles ahead there: →→→→
    (Check your coordinates!!!)

34. I’ve tried QteStar and it’s a bit erratic.
    The guide voice goes something like this:-
    At the next junction turn left, or is it right, whoops I can’t remember wait a minute
    wait a minute its on the tip of my proboscis,ooh look, a flower, back in a jiff.

35. Turtle Rocking on

♪HEY… YOU…♫…Get Off of my Head♪♫♪

36. Butterfly kisses for the leettle turt. I think I might grin myself to death looking at this.

37. Fluidstatic says:

@RoseyPosey that pale blue butterfly is totally Navi. Tell me I’m wrong.

38. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad:

…well, ok, but it’s a FLUTTERBY!!!!! it’s so kyooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

(yeh, I’m not so into the whole accurate logistics thing. Why do you ask???)

39. Can we get a close up on that grin? He is awesome!

40. Ohhhhhh, such sweetness! But I’m partial to all things turtles anyway.

41. butterflies drink turtle tears for the salt content FYI

42. darkshines says:

I think they are all going to land on him, then pick him up and fly him to where he needs to be! ^_^

43. Gorgeous!

44. Fleurdamour says:

Looks like the Avatar dragons attacking the humans’ tank.

45. Von Zeppelin says:

This would be a great gift for a Busy Executive Turtle in a Hurry. Except there aren’t any.

46. A snail comes up to a policeman, and says, “Officer, I was attacked by a turtle!” The cop says “Did you get a good look at him?” The snail says “No, it all happened so fast!”

47. Hon Glad says:

truk – Butterflies drink Turtle tears
    and all the fears of years depart
    prophecy of ancient seers
    say, look inside to find your heart

48. @Hon Glad, is that William Blake? ;)

49. RoseyPosey says:

@Fluidstatic Not wrong at all. I can just hear that funny little voice in my head now!

50. Hon Glad says:

Theresa – It’s a Sexton Blake = Fake

51. Hon Glad says:

ooh Ed – Was it the sex in Sexton, that caused the Moderatorspeileinblatter
    to react?

[Possibly. I un-moderated it. – Ed.]

[Except… it didn’t catch THIS comment, did it? :? – Ed.]

52. Fran in L.A. says:

@Theresa, loved the joke. The visuals in my head made me LOL. Is it your work?

53. For the turtle on the move? Or for the butterfly not on the move?

Either way, they qualify for the carpool lane now. Although I’m not sure how useful that is to turtles.

54. Resriechan says:

@ Meaghan: um….perhaps because….are you a turtle????

(giggle)

55. This is actually very, very close to a tattoo I have been envisioning…

56. This is a really beautiful photo!

57. LIKE IT A LOT !!!! :x

58. aditya agrawal says:

good photo……….it seems turtle is feeling bad but he still makes all of us to atracts towards him

59. Thanks for the tip Abigail! I’ll be sure to keep that in mind this spring and summer. (Anyone ever read The Dangerous World of Butterflies? It’s very good.

60. Er. raaaz says:

sooooooooooooo cute……jai veeru ki jodi hai…..

61. MyLittlePonyTales says:

there needs to be background music, does anyone agree?