The Wearin’ O’ the Grin

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, here’s a cute little beastlette, bleating “Erin go Bra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h!”

That’s a BIG Noise from a Lil lamb..:O))) by law_keven.

Comments

1. OMG how STINKIN’ CUTE!!!

2. When Irish lambs are smiling
    Sure, ’tis like the morn in Spring.
    In the lilt of Irish la-a-a-a-ughter
    You can hear the lambies sing.
    When Irish lambs are ha-a-a-a-appy
    All the world seems cute and gay.
    When Irish lambs are smiiiiiiiling,
    Sure they steal your heart awa-a-a-a-yyy!

3. Paunchie says:

I can almost hear her going br-aa-aaa-aa-aa–aa-gh! Cute, stinkin’ cute!

4. “*pant* *Gasp!* :O You there! The large spindly one! What’s that you’re holding? Is it food? There’s scarce food here! **Click** Aiiie! What is this trickery? Foul tallbeast! I shall have my day!”

awwwwwwh how could you eat that?

5. Cute and yummy, all at the same time! Where’s my mint jelly?

(I know, I’m going to h3ll for that…) :-)

6. Resriechan says:

Lambiebomb!!!!!

7. Oh lamby boy the noms, the noms are calling
    From LOLCats to teh CuteOverload
    But Spring has sprung and all the nuffers nuffing
    tis you, tis you must baaaa and I must bide.

But sproing you back, when summer’s in the meadow
    Or when the nuffers are hushed and post no more
    Tis I”ll be there in sunshine or in shadow
    Oh Lamby Boy, Oh Lamby Boy I love you so!

8. =O fluffy!

9. Hon Glad says:

Oh lambie boy the pipes the pipes are calling
    from glen to glen and down the mountain side

10. Neopatra says:

When does it start boing-ing?

11. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad:
    :) :)

(at the risk of repeatin’ meself:

“The crowd goes wild!!”)

(“ROAR!!”)

12. Can he get any cuter? SWEET!

13. Cute little Lambprechaun, where’s your pot of gold?

14. So adorable!

15. Lambtongue. :P

16. i can has hovertext??

17. More like this lambkin is saying “NYEAAH!” with that little tongue … where’s the COXCU? :D

18. Q: What did St. Patrick say while he drove the snakes out of Ireland?
    A: “Are you guys OK in the back?”

19. “Please insert bottle of milk here. Thanks”

20. 260Oakley says:

Smilence of the Lambs

21. Aww! Too adorable!

22. There’s Bee!

23. I adore lammykins…. I love how thay hippy hop around, I love how they bleat, I think they are just proshy prosh prosh.

24. kibblenibble says:

:-)

25. @Patris hahaha! The Bee video was SO CUTE.

Oh, and about this lambikins….I still like the Bee vid better. I think it was the clompness.

26. TrixandSam says:

aaannnndddd 260Oakley for the win!

(Lurve the leetle lambie!)

27. Anyone else feel a sense of let down when there’s no hovertext?

[...but there IS hovertext! I didn't even have to go back & add it! :? - Ed.]

28. I think he looks like he just got lay’d. ;-)

29. ♫ on grass ♫

30. I feel sorry for those of you who don’t like beer. The cheap stuff has it’s place.

I guess hot cocoa with pink mini-marshmallows is more Cute Overload…
    [Um, eww. :P - Ed.]

But back to the reason I keep coming here: I love that little psycho-crazy-joy-Boxhab-prescription-needing furry face!

31. She’s such a cute little lamb. I want to pet her.

32. What– no sproinging? Where’s Bea!?!

33. Sweet nom-able lambs ears !
    nom nom nom nom nom !

34. How adorable! Just look at how fluffy his little legs are. Such a smiley little guy!!

35. Hon Glad says:

Suzanne – I hadn’t read yours when I did my version. Honest injun.

36. PhysicsProf says:

When we were in Ireland with our college students, our weekly bus driver, Owen (from the Gaeltacht,) told us that in the west of Ireland there are two kinds of sheep: in our County Mayo location, “mountainy sheep” {European blackface] and down in the south “floofy sheep” –raised mainly for wool. So this must be a floofy one. CO did not make this word up!

[That's... kind of awesome and serendipitous. :D - Ed.]

37. Hon Glad – no worries…it was being moderated when you posted yours :)

@PhysicsProf – is there something comparable to string theory, like floofy theory? If not, I think there should be

38. If Mary can haz a little lamb why can’t I? >:-(

39. PhysicsProf says:

Suzanne: if you ask me (but nobody is) string theory is pretty darn floofy all by itself. But this is no place to discuss The Ontological Status of Theoretical Entities. It’s spring break. The students are all gone. (Yay) I am going home to play with the dog.

40. PhysicsProf: Regarding string theory (hey, I watch “Nova”), there is a reason we have 11 dimensions. What they DIDN’T explain on PBS is that these myriad dimensions exist to accommodate:

1) the puppies
    2) the kitties
    3) the bunnies
    4) the hamsters
    5) the otters
    6) the duckies
    7) the chipmunks
    8) the chickies
    9) the puppies again (wormhole!)
    10) the rats/mice (ick!)
    11) the amphibians… but only the really, REALLY cute ones… some of those dudes are just plain CREEPY.

41. AND… I have no idea why my #8 turned into a smiley dude with shades…

42. @Prof: lucky you… wish my attorneys would take spring break and go away.

@ JBo: cuz you’re cool like that :)

43. Prof – I propose knitting the string theory together to make floof theory
    for a happier world :)

Dear Nobel Commitee,
    Please don’t hold the Prize ceremony in early April cos I am on holiday.
    I am happy to collect prize any other time.
    Regards
    Hon Glad, Emeritus prof of floof (Oxon)

44. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@JBo: WordPress automatically transforms popular emoticons into graphic icons. The numeral eight next to a closed parenthesis looks like a smiling face in shades, so that’s what it becomes. I don’t think we have a way to prevent this, sorry, so people just need to avoid these combinations unless that’s the effect they want.

45. NTMTOM: Thanks for the explanation… (But I’m kinda digging the inadvertent visual poetry!)

46. Me: “Mary had a little lamb, its fleece wa…….!”
    Lambie: “Where the heck is Mary anyway?? I’ve been waiting here in the meadow for her for an hour; I followed her to school today, even though it was against the rule… I made the children laugh and play, but the teacher was furious and made me leave….. even my fleece isn’t as white as snow anymore….. Wait, wut??
    Oh, here she comes……. :smile:

47. Resriechan says:

“Can I have a lambie, NOW????”

48. Resriechan says:

also @ NTM: in my inefficient efforts to PRODUCE an emoticon, I have found that WordPress is flummoxed by just one space more or less, between the elements of an emoticon. Thus: 8 )

should print as 8 )

Signed,
    Maybe there ARE advantages to not being a computer ace!!!