The Bachelor’s Nose Ceremony

Chip was no lothario, and he was a genuine fluffball of nerves when it came to professing his feelings to the feline; so he decided to take a Happy Pill to try and relax. In hindsight, he should’ve only taken half.

“Hello, my furry light bulb! So shiny! Would you like a Mentos? They are LOVE flavored! I’ll give you ALL my love Mentos, because I love you, unicorn! I had me at hello!”

Cute – but weird – couple, Alexander G.

Comments

1. Love is so Unnerving sometimes!

2. ahhhhn!

3. 3…2…1… RUN!

4. Wut cute inter-species snorgling to brighten a dreary Mundane Morning;
    (They make the sweetest furry Odd-Couple……..) :wink: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5. oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!! my monday just got better!

6. How *DO* people capture these moments??? This is amazing and utterly adorable!!

7. cyberpunkrocker says:

Kawaii…<3 <3

Kittehs' ability to befriend with all kinds of miscellaneous animals always amazes me.

8. That is truly cute! I hope the story did indeed have a happy ending for the chipmunk.

I love the markings on the kitteh’s head. So pretty!

9. just like my furry buddy – too dumb to know food on the hoof, so to speak

10. As long as the human taking the picture was prepared to tackle the kitty before it made lunch of the chipmunk, I’m sure all turned out well!

11. metsakins says:

Can I have one of what he’s taking?

and whenever my Mets was that close to a chipmunk, it wasn’t lurve on her mind.

12. zeldapie says:

That’s one brave chipmunk.

13. Paunchie says:

run away! don’t kiss! You dumb chipmonkie!

I have seen cats make mince meat of em. Not pretty.

14. From now on, when I meet a Loved One® , I am going to say “Hello my furry light bulb!”

15. Fluidstatic says:

What a pretty kittycat. <3

Also, Tag: I'm Not Going to Eat You?

16. Roooanne says:

The most dramatic nose ceremony EVER!

17. TrixandSam says:

This shot could never happen with my dogs. Chipmunk = mortal enemy (requiring capture and plenty of shaking and tossing). The hunting season at my house will start soon and when it does, look out chippies!

[Yeah, real cute. – Ed.]

18. My kitty was BEST friends with the baby possum and baby raccoon in the backyard, all three would play together…but run & hide from the camera….

19. I’d give that adorable chipster all my mentos!

20. Can anyone tell us what happened to the chipmonk????!!!

[He ate the cat. It was horrible. – Ed.]

21. I have a feeling neither of these characters is all that bright… however cute.

22. KathleenB says:

My parents had chipmunks under their deck. They were pretty laid back little dudes, they didn’t bug us and we (mostly) didn’t bug them. But then a friend brought her dogs over – neither of them are exactly the brightest bulb on the tree. The chipmunks quickly figured out that they could induce a veritable flood of drool and futile chewing at knotholes, and were soon teasing the dogs (I swear to FSM I am not making this up!) by dashing to one side and squealing. While the dogs were occupied on that side of the deck, trying to flood the annoying critters out, the chipmunks ran over to the other side of the deck and shrieked. Lather, rinse, repeat. One of the funniest things I’ve seen.

23. :( You are one lucky critter, chipmunk :( Our kitty, Dooley, would beat you to a pulp :(

24. gooeyctr says:

But which Bryan Adams song is most appropriate? I can’t decide between “One Night Love Affair” and “Straight from the Heart”!

25. Prrrow, Miaoww, what flavour are you stripey object.

26. @gooeyctr: I’m torn between “Only the Strong Survive” and “Room Service”, myself. ;)

27. Now THAT is cute!

28. I LOld at the “unicorn” part! So cute! Leetle boop of noses wif a chipmunkersons and a flooffy lil kitteh! ykwim

29. MyLittlePonyTales says:

where is this magical land where cats and chipmunks get along?
    unicorn!