Spring Forward, Fall Down

Just a reminder, U.S. cuteologists: Daylight Saving Time begins tomorrow at 2 AM, so be sure to set your clocks ahead one hour (and shift your bed about six inches to the ri… oops, never mind).

Thanks to Neopatra for sharing this in a recent comments thread.

Comments

1. love the ending, lol

2. WendyPinNJ says:

What’s with all the sheep in houses lately? I didn’t know you could keep one like a dog! I want one to bounce on MY bed and bound across MY hallways!

3. No more goatlets jumping on the bed!!!

4. Sheeplets, pardon me. :D

5. Queen of Dork says:

My bed has a void. There is nothing bouncing on it. (I just checked. nope..nothing)

6. Mary (the first) says:

Is it so wrong that I laughed when she fell off ???

7. 260Oakley says:

Hoppertunity knocks

8. 260Oakley says:

Take-off is first rate, landing is lambmentable.

9. Sproinglicious cutie!

10. They need to get a trampoline for that bebeh stat! Maybe with some kind of railing… :D

11. did she died?

Only kidding. What a precious little wagging tail.

12. You darn kids! Stop jumping on the bed!

(See, that’s funny, cuz “kid” can mean child or it can mean little sheep! HAHAHAHA!!!)

13. aw, see, that’s what I should be allowed to do. I laugh. : 3

14. Mikeyfur says:

How wonderful that her people are just fine with her jumping on the bed! She looks so happy…at least until that last part. Bet she got back up and did it again. Kids never learn.

15. Is it weird that the first thing I thought of was sheep poop on the bed?

16. MamaLana says:

Me too, @Vicki! Who cleans up the poop? Bwahahahaha.

17. SPROING SPROING SPROING SP…D’oh!!!

18. Now sometimes you’re up and sometimes you’re down,
    When you find that you’re down well just look around:
    You still got a body, good legs and fine feet,
    Get your head in the right place and hey, you’re complete!
    Now as for the dancin’, you can do more,
    You can reach great heights, in fact you can soar.
    You just get a leg up and ya slap it on down,
    And you’ll find you’re up in what’s called a bound.
    Bound, bound, and rebound.
    Bound and you’re up right next to the sky,
    And I think you can do it if you give it a try.

19. Sproingen; jumpen; hoppen; leapen; boingen……….. O.o…. fallen….
    go BOOM……! :shock:

20. Damn those crazy kids!

21. the ears at 0:13! AHN!
    i’m in love :)

22. Von Zeppelin says:

Nice work, kid. Now come back and do that at 3:30 AM.

23. Such a good daylight savings time ambasador. Bambi is leaping into spring!

Some barbadose black bellies right after being born if you want to see more baby sheep.

24. Barbados, Black-bellied
    Lamb
    Enjoys
    Extra
    Naptime

[Fancy Alliteration Isn't Legit :roll: - Ed.]

25. One little Bambi, jumping on the bed.
    She fell off and bumped her head!
    Mummy phoned the doctor and the doctor said,
    “No more Bambis jumping on the bed!”
    One Silly Doctor, jumping on the bed.
    He fell of and bumped his head!
    Doctor phoned Bambi and Bambi said,
    “No more Silly Doctors jumping on the bed!”

26. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: It’s good to have you back! :)

27. what a clumsy cutie

28. I want to live at the Wind Dancer Ranch to! I can jump on the bed. I can be as baaaaaad as the next kid. I can’t be one tenth that adorabuhls but I would give it my best. *sulk*

29. Silvernotz9 says:

omg halarious thing ever. like total spaz attack but so cute! yea i laffed when it fell off but… ive done that many times and laffed (xpt when i fell like 2 thousand miles off my parents very hing bed into a wooden rocking chair when i was 8 and cried=) sooooooooo… i dont reely feel guilty for laffing. lolz :P

30. Too funny! Bambi is adorable and is welcome to jump on my bed any time.

31. Beauregard says:

LOLz. And look at those ears!! NOMMMMmmmmm!

32. How cute is she? Wonder if my two kitties would like a baby goat?

33. love the vid its all !!!!bong!!!! bong!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

34. victoreia says:

Huh. I was thinking my not-having a bouncing lambkins was because Hawaii doesn’t observe daylight savings time; but if others don’t get bouncing lambs either, then something more sinister is afoot…..

35. victoreia says:

P.S. I seem to remember seeing this video before…..isn’t it an Encore Presentation?

36. puddlepeppers says:

Anna and Gracie, Thanks for the cute poems.

37. victoreia says:

(cough) Sorry, bouncing “kids”!

38. JenChicken says:

Since when do we keep lambs in the house?

39. Queen of Dork says:

Wow. I don’t know if I can say this on here…if it’s Kosher. My daughter and her friend were just here. Her friend is quite brilliant in math and science. Always has been since she was a little girl in Kindergarten. So anyway, I was asking her about how high school is going. Well, she’s always been in excellerated math courses in school. So I said, “what’s your favorite class in high school now that you’re a freshman?” *eyes looked skyward as she contemplated the question* She replied, “Lunch!” hahahahahaha! Lunch. I just had to laugh and jump up and give her a hug! Lunch, indeed. This girl is already testing at a college level in math. And she loves lunch. But then who doesn’t love to eat lunch, right? I adore my daughter and her goofy friends. :)

40. Hon Glad says:

‘m cheif matress tester at Ikea, if I don’t pass it, they don’t sell it.

41. JenChicken – I would guess since we realized how darn adorabuhls they are. I will take 5, please.

42. That is so precious!!!! How lucky to have that baby in the house!! It loves jumpin’ on the beddd soo cuteee..Iwanna kiss ittt!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. Justahannah says:

I was jealous of the lamberific bed bouncing action, so I tossed my ferrets on as available substitues and, wouldn’t you know it, they do a great bouncy hoppy lamb impression, they even did the off the edge landing bit!

44. Mrs. McGinty says:

Hell and the devil confound it! Stop teasing us like this! I demand to know where is this magical land where sheep and lambies live in houses just as if everything were, oh, ho hum, nothing special, move right along please, and just sproing around from room to room and on top of the beds and all. Where does all this wonderful sproinging happen?

45. Queen of Dork says:

Mrs.McGinty: You and me both! And dang it all to heck, dangit! :)

46. Yes.. I am moving to Sproinging in Wonderland.. Stat.

47. *giggle fits* Had to watch the ending about 10 times. ;)

48. I didn’t really read the title first, and I was sad when Bambi fell off the bed and didn’t come back. It’s not that I think the rest of yous are mean for thinking it was funny; I wasn’t deeply sad or anything, just slightly concerned and disappointed.

49. Lerrinus says:

@ Oakley: Great work as always! :lol:

@ Ed. : Great answer to #24! ;-)
    [Hey, I invented that game. - Ed.]

Baby go boom! :lol:

50. @Anna – I just watched that again the other day! So cute!! …and keen ref’. ;)

51. Oookay..so the other day there is that cute little lamb running through the house..and now there is one jumping on the bed? Is this a new trend? Can those little goomers be housebroken? I love it. When he/she fell off the bed…I could just imagine hearing “I meeeaaaannnnt to do that”.

52. Neopatra says:

I got another one.

53. Great ending

54. Rats… IT is late I have to get up early in the morning and my brain is still on standard time!

55. Thank God for Coffee!

56. Momma called the doctor and the doctor said
    “No more goates, (foxes) jumping on the bed!”

57. @Victoreia: It is an encore.

58. omg that was sooo cute and funny !!!
    loved it!!