Oh My God, That Pumpkin Ate Kitty!

October 31st, 2009…

March 12, 2010…

OH-MY-GOD-I-CAN’T-EAT-ANOTHER-FREAKING-PUMPKIN-SEED-SOMEONE-LET-ME-OUT-OF-THIS-OF-PSYCHOTIC-GOURD!!!!!

That is one crafty pumpkin. In fact, even its expression changed, Julie S. Photo by Brad Mears.

Comments

1. Err, does the pumpkin have an exit point in the rear?

2. I feel like there is a Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater joke in here somewhere… ;-)

3. shahinrani says:

Pic 2 is HI-larious!

4. victoreia says:

@Blondie: :lol:

5. 260Oakley says:

Kitten’s hopes for an exciting Caturday are squashed; ends up stuck at home, bored out of his gourd.

6. aaaahhhh looove the second pic!!

7. Queen of Dork says:

Eeeek! (carved by E.S. Hands I bet)

8. In the first pic, the pumpkin looks like it is giving an all-might *buurrrrppp!* after eating the kitteh,,,

9. * all-mighty

10. Queen of Dork says:

I don’t know what to do with this cat, Loretta.

11. I’ve always referred to my neighbor’s orange kitty as a ‘pumpkin kitty’, but this is ridiculous.

12. Haaalp! Kitteh in punkin.
    There just has to be goo all over that guy.

13. Queen of Dork says:

Uh-oh. I just heard my cat door click-clack. She’s back! (and she’s mad at me for tryring to hold her.) I’ll go try to make ammends.

*Loretta. Loretta? I’m sorry sweetie. Please come here. Please? Good sweetie. Nice kittie.*

14. Queen of Dork says:

(claw scars everywhere) (ouch)

15. Queen of Dork says:

I just had to lay down laws to Loretta. It’s like, you’re welcome here but there are some kitty rules in my house:
    1. No. You are not allowed under any circumstance to jump on my table/counters.
    2: For no reason are you permitted to sharpen your claws on any piece of furniture in this house
    3. Peeing and pooping must be done in the litter box or outside. This is mandatory. No exceptions. And stop looking so completely adorable.
    4. Looking adorable subjects you to instant and intense kissing, holding, huffing and sniffing from me.

Loretta’s contract reads, “you work for me, beeyatch, and don’t forget that. I laugh at your contract! I must be paid $250,000 a year or you shall die.”

Crap.

16. Queen of Dork says:

I don’t have that kind of money. My cats both suck. Crap. Why are they doing this to me? They’re putting me into debt. They’ve stolen my debit card and f’d up my credit while they have a great time in Vegas. Not fair. Idiot cats.

17. Queen of Dork says:

Oh my gosh! Loretta is the sweetest, purriest kitty ever!

18. Ah, QoD, it would appear you have been adopted by Miss Loretta Snugglepurrs! Is HRH, SamKitty the First, ok with that? He *did* bring her into the household, did he not?

19. :lol: I will save you, kitty :lol:

20. I fear for Queen of Dork’s sanity, not to mention her bank account. I could be wrong but I sense Loretta’s got her pegged for a sucker. Smart kitteh. :D

21. Don’t you know… that hairballs are… poison… to gnomes?

22. Could this post be MORE out of sync with the calendar? Thumbs way down.

23. Actually, Me, since we’re just a couple of hours from springing back an hour, after falling back one in October, there is a certain symmetry to bookending the non-DST months with kittehs and pumpkins.

Or maybe we just like kittehs and could care less about the calendar…

24. Ugh. I am so tempted to tell my Peter peter pumpkin eater joke, but it’s so inappropriate.

25. earlybird1 says:

Hee hee! The first pumpkin reminds me of Bill the claymation dude. “OH NOOOOOOOO!”

26. That first punkin looks like it’s about to sneeze!

27. who has pumpkins in March?! Probably California.

28. Julie S. says:

Yes, there was candle entry hole in the back and yes, Mach5 was pumpkin scented after exploring! Yay! Our baby kitteh made CO!!

29. Funny pumpkins! Second one looks like they carved it with a hatchet.

Cute kitteh wack a doodle eyes.

Q of D, is Loretta making a home away from home at your place? “I don’t know what to do with this cat, Loretta” made me go *snerk*!

30. Halloween and cats, two of my favorite subjects! >^.^<

31. @ Julie S.: congratulations on your bebbeh Mach5 getting to CO;
    (Cute kittehs are ALWAYS in season; so bring on the pets in Santa hats, or on Valentine hearts, or in Easter baskets….. or wutevver; I donut care) :wink:

32. Queen of Dork says:

Loretta seems to be here for a few hours and then leave. But she has spent the last couple of nights. It’s like her and Sam are having a slumber party.

33. Queen of Dork says:

Also, and this sounds sort of weird but Loretta seems bonier than SamKitty. I don’t mean skinny but it’s just that Sam is sort of boneless feeling. He feels like he’s made out of fur and rippley muscle type stuff. Loretta feels not so smooshy. I love them both. Sam told me today that I owe him money. (for what?!)

34. Those are adoration fees.

Loretta is daintier than Sam!

35. Queen of Dork says:

Paunchie: Oh! Adoration fees. Well, he is really sweet. I know I talk alot on here about his bossy side but he’s also quite a sweetheart. When he feels like it. (when nobody is looking).

36. MamaLana says:

There are no pumpkins in California in March. Seriously. ;-D

37. Brandi7920 says:

omg I’m dying – his name is Mach5?!? That is TOO CUTE!!!

38. This is why poor old Linus never gets to meet the Great Pumpkin on Halloween night- it’s too busy going around the neighborhood gobbling up kitties!

39. Queen of Dork says:

MickeyC: That’s one of my favorite shows.

40. Resriechan says:

@ MamaLana — at the text before the photo, our Illustrious Ed’s have specifically listed a photo date of Oct 31, 2009–

I often miss a few details of a post, due to the QTE factor, until I’ve browsed it over more than once…..

41. stuck in the kl blues again says:

hope kitty doesn’t have claws trophobia … there doesn’t seem to be a way out of that pumpkin and I’m sure she wouldn’t have gone in with no escape route … poor kitty

42. Think the kitty was waiting for his treat,,,but got the trick in the 2nd photo. If you made his eye just a little bigger. His head fits purrfect.

Cute kitten.

43. Look at that cat sculpture in the first pic! Want!
    Oh and I love the kitty’s expression

44. QOD-“Get back, Loretta, you’re Mommie’s waitin’ for ya”.

45. That proves you should nevvvvvver feed your kitty a pumpkin seed.

46. Resriechan says:

QoD is the funniest person on the planet. Or her furry person contracts are the most ludicrously imbalanced ones on the planet.

Somethin.

(*snerking, with luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv*)

47. lol

48. This is beyond cute!!!

49. that kitty looks like its controlling the pumpkin hee hee its really cute!

50. its so cute haha!

51. yay i love cats!

52. u know wat pikachu is its from pokemon pikachu is so cute just like this kitty! meowth

53. Shhh,,,,here comes a trick or treater now! On the count of 3,,,we grab the loot!

(Cat burgular)