Must Be Office-Party-Friday-O’Clock

Who among us hasn't taken a hit of nitrous oxide, climbed into an empty bowl and laughed his ass off?

See more hilarity here and here. If he starts huffing, be concerned, Katey C.

Comments

1. Bluemenro says:

Loooove the pink little tongue!

2. I certainly have!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahh/ahahahahahaaaaa
    (SPLAT)

3. PS Where is his/her @$$? Where is my @$$? When you laugh your @$$ off, where does it go?????

4. this is infinitely funnier when I imagine that this cat is really laughing

5. Queen of Dork says:

*mew*

6. That is an addictive website.

7. fish eye no miko says:

Aw, I wanna pick up this little guy and cuddle him…

8. kibblenibble says:

I see the very rare and special…kitten eye capsules! ♥

9. fifthsonata says:

The first link listed doesn’t work, but oh my gosh…the SECOND link…the SECOND!
    So many beautiful pictures! Beautiful kitties! So many babies! it’s TOO MUCH…TOO MUCH…

*flop*

10. victoreia says:

“They come in pints?!?”

11. I want my Momma :(

12. whee! my foster kitten!
    the first link was to the kittens’ website: http://www.twomamacats.com
    i am fostering 2 kitties who were dumped VERY pregnant and the *13* kittens they had within a couple of weeks. this is one of them. :D :D i love cute overload!!!

13. That website is soo addicting! I just spent like 20 mins looking at adorable kittens. Kudos to you Stacey for fostering them and for taking such great pics of the little darlings!

14. fifthsonata says:

Stacey –
    I LOVE the site! I’m so happy to see someone taking care of those beautiful babies. Even with the sickies, it must be so much fun – I bet it’s hard to tear yourself away from them for even five minutes!

15. Ooh, looky what’s on the desert menu. I’ll take two parfait kittehs please!

@Theresa – apparently to me. :(

16. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: I think when I laugh my ass off it breaks apart and adheres itself to every other part of my body.

[ 8O - Ed.]

17. Teeth beans?

WANT

18. Queen of Dork says:

Kittens are fatally cute. *thud*

19. Aww, baby should be snuggled next to the warmth and security of mom! :(

20. Queen of Dork says:
  21. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa, when you laugh your ass off, it goes to the same dimension as all of the socks that vanish in the dryer. Also the receipts you need to do your taxes. And files you were pretty sure you backed up from your computer.

22. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: Oh. I thought the ass just stuck itself on other parts of the body where fat is not welcome. 8O

23. Von Zeppelin says:

QoD, many philosophers and cosmologists agree with your theory of Ass Dimensionality. I myself, however, am of the Alternate Ass Universe school. It’s also, by the way, where you can find that expensive pen your aunt gave you for high school graduation.

24. Queen of Dork says:

I like the picture I sent. Man, I’m really going to miss Winter. I love Winter. *sigh* Oh well. I’ll look forward to it next year I guess. *sigh*

25. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: Have you a degree from the Alternate Ass Universe School? I have a degree in ButtHead from the University of Ass. I know all about the heiney. I studied in the acclaimed School of The Rear End in Chicago. It was hard but I got to walk and take my degree.

26. Von Zeppelin says:

QoD, despite our respective distinguished educations, this conversation may be getting a bit inappropriate for CO. We should reassess.

[Ass you wishhhhh!!... - Ed.]

27. Stacey you are an angel for fostering these sweet cats – I hope all find great forever homes

28. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: Point taken. On another note, has anybody out there ever cooked something that was so delish that you just had to pat your own back? Well, I just did that. I just made and ate a breakfast burrito that was so good I think I could have showcased that thing on the Food Network. Yuuummmmmm. I’m going for a walk now. Bye!

29. MarmieLover says:

So tiny I wasn’t sure it was a kitteh! aww

30. Stacey, I love your Flickr stream of these cuties!

31. Sqweeeeeeeee *thunk*

32. Sweeda88 says:

Love the hovertext! I imagined a guy with a British accent saying it, and it made it even funnier!

33. Is this real life?

34. Queen of Dork says:

Ed: You are delightfully silly. :)

35. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: I really can’t continue this discussion just now because I have to go out back now and mow the grass.

36. Thank you, scholars, for your learned theories on the LMAO phenomenon. They will be published in this year’s Proceedings. :)

37. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Theresa. Well now that the lawn is done, I think I’ll head you all off at the pass on my way to the Snickering Lounge. :)

38. Ed. – Please fix the first link?

[Ah, I see it. OK done - Ed.]

39. Tiny squeeful cuteness! Teeny pink tongueulance! Leetle pitiful mews! GAH! MY TEEF ARE MELTINGZ! ykwim

40. Speaking of tiny tabbies, Maru has posted his baby pictures!!!

41. Stephanie Beechey says:

adorable

42. Oh Maru’s website, so many random shots of that roly-poly. And I randomly find this, seemed sorta relevant to the ass debate above

Q of D, I bet walking to get your degree was a challenge without an ass?

43. Oh man, I bet that kitten tastes like milk and cotton and sunshine.

44. Queen of Dork says:

Paunchie: Yeah. My pants kept falling down.

45. omg it used to be tiny kittayn in a bowl NOW IT IS A CUTE SKUNKY, WHAT’S GOING ON HALP HALP

46. victoreia says:

@QofD: “‘Head them off at the pass?’ I hate that cliche!”

47. Incidentally, I think I have that same mixing bowl. Maybe I should see if Rikki still fits in it. :?

48. thanks you guys :) they are truly just adorable and ridiculous.. i am uploading some videos tonight that will show exactly what having 13 KITTENS is like.

49. Queen of Dork says:

victoreia: Sorry. I was just trying to use the word ass in a sentence. :(

[YOU JUST DID!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA*hiccup*Ahh... oh damn. *hiccup* :roll: - Ed.]

50. Theo, you look sad. Here, have a hit of nitrous oxide. :P

[Dude, I gotta pass; interview tomorrow. ;) - Ed.]

51. Queen of Dork says:

Ed: 8O

52. Queen of Dork says:

victoriea: My friend Leslie just explained the “Blazing Saddles” reference. Is that what you meant? (please excuse my dorkiness) he-he.

53. @Paunchie: “My buttocks were washed by a certain circumstances”??!?

@Victoreia: That’s HEDLEY!!!! :P

54. Totally squeeked at my computer over babeh Maru’s roly-poly-ness!!

55. Oh I’m so pleased to have my submission posted. :) I hope this helps Stacey find some more homes for the millions of kittens!

56. Resriechan says:

Ummm…in answer to the question posted in description of this picture:

(raising hand) *I* have neither inhaled nitrous oxide *OR* (to my knowledge)
    “laughed my a** off….”; nor ever been a member of the Communist Party.

Can I still live here in the US??? Or should I pack my overnight bag?

Signed,
    No Wild Parties, heah.

57. :lol: AWW :lol: That litte kitty is crying for his/her mommy :lol: I would give that kitty and his/her mommy a nice forever home if I knew where that kitty was :D

58. I STILL SEE A SKUNK

59. QOD- “Why, that breakfast burrito was good enough for Jehovah!”

60. Paunchie says:

“So there was only washed ass.”

is what comes up if you use Google translation on Maru’s buttocks washing picture. LOL

PS “Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah!”

61. adorable baby but as a foster mommy to young kitties like him/her agree it should be someplace warm and cuddly too little for that as cute as it is
    B

62. Someone help give homes to all these babies and the two sweet mamacats! Mamacats are the best!