The Dog Gets His Day

Welcome, Human Traveler. You and I are about to embark on a journey of enlightenment in ways you’ve never known. Now, as I hop into my sled outfitted with electric heaters and bacon, you will hitch yourself up to this tugline that attaches you to the other bipeds, and we will be on our way.

Mush, humans, mush!

Mushez-vous!

Let’s hope those bipeds brought their asthma inhalers, Matt C.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

I’d be happy to mush this cutie!

2. Resriechan says:

emBARK — BWA ha and HA!!!

and Puppy Dog Eyes!!!!

3. Mush i say… Mush!
    ;)

4. 260Oakley says:

This sleighs me.

5. well it is just about Iditarod time… or, since you’d have to be a fool to willingly be out in such blasted cold, Idiot-arod.

Spaniel here looks warm and cozy!

6. Now I’m picturing a diminutive musher with a tiny sled, pulled by a team of Cav King Charles Spaniels.

…Huh.

7. She looks like Lady, from Lady and the Tramp. She’s got a date for a plate full of spsghetti with a studly rascal dog at the Italian restaurant. . . .

Mush-ez vous plus vite!!!

8. In addendum to the 1st hovertext, “Just don’t call me late to dinner.”

9. I can’t even express how smitten I am with that little face. And the forehead patch is (sorta kinda) heart-shaped. *thud*

10. Electric heaters and bacon, oh my!! I’ll pull you around, sweet pup, for bacon.

11. Orko? As in, He-Man’s Orko? Only if you had said Kowl, Madame Razz, or Light Hope could you have won my heart more thoroughly,

Long live the 80s’ cartoons!

Oh, and the dog is adorable, of course. That goes without saying.

12. What is it about king Charles Spaniels… they are so adorable….. I mean really… they are so cute they should be illegal!

13. O Hai, Sergeant Preston of the Yukon; Who am I and why am I heah?
    Why, I am Queenie, a King Charles Spaniel, of the female persuasion…
    .Yes, mah sled-people crashed mah sled and ran off, leaving me stranded heah…. Just goes to show you caint replace bona-fide sled-dogs with hyuoomins, reahlly….!.

14. Paunchie says:

Every Dog has it’s day
    just like every horse eats its hay
    Every sheepdog can see through the fog
    Every ….
    Oh wait, the rhyme’s all wrong

but I got the earworm in my head!

15. I seriously snorted at “mushez-vous.” That puppeh looks like the imperial order-giving type and this fit so perfectly.

16. Sasha's mum says:

Electric bacon??

17. This puppy has such a soft looking muzzy. I must kiss it.

18. victoreia says:

Muppy face!

19. Hon Glad says:

Granny Spaniel waits on the porch, till all her menfolk, come back from loging.
    She says “Loggings a dangerous business, yesiree, an I’m awaitin for all mah boys to return, there’s coffee on the stove and I’ll rustle up some flapjacks withum maple syrup a man gits a mighty big hunger, whenum he’s been a workin”.”

20. Andi from NC says:

He oozes wisdom! Love the closeup. (“sled outfitted with electric heaters and bacon” *snerk* “bipeds” *double snerk*)

21. OMG ELECTRIC BACON MY WHOLE WORLD IS COMPLETE ;)

22. 260Oakley says:

@Theo
    Go easy on that electric bacon. It’s full of transistor fat.

[But I am powerless to resist it! :( - Ed.]

23. Do NOT let my dog see this photo. She already makes me carry her home on snowy days when she gets salt on her delicate paws.

24. MamaLana says:

Does this doggy have a license to be so cute? What sweetness.

25. i like it i have a dog is brown and white