Frolicking, check…

Sense of direct-shons? No.

CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP:

Eve S., Where’s Bea!?

Comments

1. OMG FrolickingAction(tm).

THERE’S Bee!

2. Somewhere is a bee out there named Lamb.

3. Making a Bee-line?

4. Bee knows its SPRING time!

5. Bee – yooteeful!
    (had to be said)

6. BOING BOING BOING

BOING BOING BOING

this is all.

7. sheep–lovable, but not the brightest

8. no lurken in that sproingen… :)

[Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. - Ed.]
    [It'll sneak up on ya. ;) - Ed.]
    [...like NINJAS. - Ed.]

9. Or Bee-ewe-tiful!

10. Bee mac lamberson Sproinging into spring.

OMG gotta watch that again!

11. Cute cute cute cute cute!

12. Jenn in IL says:

EHN! EHN!! That is so adorable I could squeal.

13. I LOL’d. Lamb’d out Loud.

Maybe she’s hoping to have the alphabet? I’m SURE there’s an A around that house somewhere…

14. Awwwww! Such a happy little lamb! Cute!!!!!

15. Sproing, sproing, sproing! What a lovely way to start the day!

16. Oh my goodness, the sproinging. ADORABLE.

17. Love it! BOING BOING – BOING BOING! Definitely a SPRING lamb!

18. Why do people say they’re not bright? Because they’re silly and adorable and totally have personality? I think I’m bright, and I could watch that little dude sproing all day.

19. Its like an episode of the old Benny Hill show

20. Hey! If I’ve told you once I’ve told you a bajillion times you kids stop running in the hou-….
    oh … (watches mesmerizing sproing boing action)…never mind. Carry on I’m just gonna go have a lie down.

21. Andi from NC says:

soooo c-ewe-t!!!!

22. BStrange says:

@Renee – Could be something to do with the lamb taking that long to figure out how to make a left turn! I think all available brain cells had been rerouted to the “Sproing” center of Bee’s brain. ;)

23. BStrange says:

Er, a turn. Left or right depends on which pass. lambs aren’t good for viewer’s brains either, apparently.

24. Metz, I’ll bring you your pryin’ bar. ;)

Who are these people with lambies and goaties clomping around their houses (on cue, yet!)? :D

25. Are ewe trying to kill me with the qte? Seriously.

26. Surrealle says:

Reminded me of the classic cartoon shot of a long hallway lined with doors, and people running in and out of them chasing each other.. So cute!

27. Fluidstatic says:

Poor Bee… I think she was just so busy frolicking that she forgot mom was looking for her.

CLOMPITY CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP. waitwait, mom’s over there.
    BOUNCEBOUNCECLOMPCLOMPCLOMP umm…
    BOUNCE BOUNCE skitterskitterslide.

28. Resriechan says:

gamboling….

29. SPROING-oing-oing!
    SPROING-oing-oing!
    SPROING-oing-oing!

30. Omigooniss, so adorabuhls.

31. Resriechan says:

I’ve just spent 5-10 minnits attempting to locate a particular set-up,
    from the 1930’s Cl. Gable/ K. Hepburn film “Bringing Up Baby”…no luck thus far; but I still wish to provide the comparison. Hepburn is cast as a pesky, self-indulgent wealthy female of marriageable age…She manages developments, in such a way that nerdy, dorky (?!!) archaeologist/ paleontologist (sp) Clark Gable arrives IN HER BOUDOIR !!!! to rescue her from a wild leopard which is evidently going to eat her alive…..there is a FABULOUS set of events where the three of them
    (Gable, Hepburn & the Leopard whose nickname is Baby) do a sequence of entrances across an indoors hallway with doors on both sides of the halls, each looking for the other…..

I SO wish that I could post that particular scene here. POIFECT comparison: the mood is similarly silly & sproingish…

(sigh)

32. actually the lamb is purposely not coming… she is playing lamb hide and seek… they do it with Mommy in the pasture too only with out the doors and walls.. Spproing to the left sproing to the right until Mama Sheep lets out a perterbed bleat at which point they sproing to mamas side..

best is when they leap over each other.

(I have sheep. We once had a lamb in the house for a couple of days)

33. Bee! I have the biggest smile on my face! There’s Bee! How cute!!!

34. @Resrie, aren’t they chasing George, the terrier who has stolen the Intercostal Clavicle? ;)

35. One of my favorite posts ever.

36. shannomo says:

why do they have a lamb in their house? Can I have one too?

37. Where can I order a sproinging lamb???
    Where’s Bee?

38. reddragon says:

Death by adorable! What a way to go!

That made my day!!!

39. Resriechan says:

Theresa: ALmost !!

Ya gots the canine’s name & named the keerect dinosaur bone ….. but the joyous truth is, that there are more than one goofy chase scene in this film (see how I managed to navigate the subject/verb agreement singular/plurarity there?? :) )….

All of which illustrates WHY I wanted to post the specific video sequence but alas, even my Librariologist Degree has provided my research with data x 5 or 6 screens of results but not the film clip that I specifically wanted to post.

Signed,
    Pouting in a very Juvenile, Immature Manner.

40. Resriechan says:

PS; the canine who is called “George” in this film WAS already a brilliant cinema celebrity, known as “Asta” in the “Thin Man” detective/ comedies…

and the Internet DID provide us with this: (click & enjoy)

41. Resriechan says:

oops I messed up the subject/ verb agreement after all :(

there IS more than one …goofy chase scene

42. cue Yakkity Sax….

[Well, okey dokes, then. ;) - Ed.]

43. Birdcage says:

Also one of my favourite posts evah!

44. This just made my day!

45. naturalady says:

Geez I screamed a scream with those insane laughings attached to the end of it, and choked. I’m a librarian for god’s sake! Stop with this level of cute! Holy cow those tiny hooves!!! Peeking around doors!!! No way……… too cute!!!!!!!!!

46. 260Oakley says:

Ah, the lambentation of the CO women brought on by this post. Bee still my heart.

47. 260Oakley, stop sploding my brain and busting my gut!!! :lol:

48. The more I rewatch, the more Bee reminds me of Conan the Kitten’s approach to doorways:

49. Re: Yakkity Sax, by command of HM the Queen, must accompany Benny Hill.

50. “COME HERE!”

*spring spring sproing”

“NO, OVER HERE!!”

*sproing spring bounce*

Children are all the same, no matter what the species. :)

51. cute, but no Angelo! we want more Angelo!

52. sigh…

Once upon a time, my sister was promised a pet lamb.

Okay, maybe not so much promised, as she decided she needed one, and thought she was promised a pet lamb.

We never got our lamb, and eventually, both my sister and myself forgot about it.

That is, until I saw this video. I then had to make sure she saw it too.

And now we both want that pet lamb again. What poor neglected children we were!

53. Gawd, those leedle hooves! I’d wanna tap dance with em too!

CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP

whee!

54. Holy four feet syncronized jumping,, Batman!

55. Failboat 9000 says:

I’d love to provide the soundtrack for this adorable little tap-stampede, but I can’t quite manage the William Tell Overture on my 5-part kazoo, quaker oat tube drum, soda can and rubber band harp orchestra.
    Ooo! Perhaps you can contract the Acme Looniversity Rubber Band for a performance! They’d be able to do this lil d00d some justice!
    (You can see some video of their last performance at 6:59 here)

56. Marcy Hunt says:

Boy, I bet everyone in that home sleeps really well.
    Counting sheep would be so easy. 123456……zzzzzz

57. A little lamb once turned Paul McCartney vegetarian. D’AWWWWWWW

58. about halfway through this video, heard my kitten thundering through the hall in a very similar manner.
    While typing that previous sentence he was next to my head and now he is in the bathroom. He’s CRAZY like a lamb!

59. Oh hell. Now I won’t be talking about anything else all day. I just need to watch it 50 more times before I make my rounds.

Love lamb sproinging!

60. Spring has Sproinged, peoples!

61. It looks like somebody is enjoying the sound of their own clomping around.

62. Surealle, that is known on TVTropes as “Scooby Dooby Doors”;-)

63. Bee: prance, caper, dans, dans, dans;
    Happee, happee, happee: wOOt, wOOt, wOOt!!!
    And further gamboling…………! :lol:

64. It must be near suppertime, because my darling guinea pig Tildy and my bun Finnegan started flipping out every time the lady said “Where’s Bea?!!” binking and wheeking galore. I guess it sounds similar to my evening call of “Who’s Hungrieeee?!!”

Cute lambie-pie. I wants one <3

65. I’ve been reading for a LONG time, and I have never commented. This is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. EVER. I bet I have watched it 20 times since this morning.

[Welcome to the rubber room! ;) Snickertinis (not my invention) are at the bar in the corner. - Ed.]

66. Neopatra says:

67. Neopatra that is also a sheep a barbadose black belly or possibly some other kind.. see the sticky out to the side ears and the tail..

68. Ooh. So cute. Can’t stop watching! Clompity clomp clomp.

69. Oooo this is wonderful xDDDD
    So cute and so funny! Clompity clompity stompity boing boing leap!
    What makes it better is that my cat’s nickname is “B” x3
    ykwim

70. Resriechan says:

Can I begin a new pseudo-political party now called “Sproing” & staffed by lambies and bebeh goats?

Highest- qualified candidates, will be those wif K-nobbiest K-nees and
    goofiest overhanging teefs……

Signup by emailing me @ resriechan at yahoo dot com

(PWEEEEZE DON’T send me negative junque there. Thanks. Peace)

[Leslie, I worry about you posting your real email address like this. At least try to obfuscate it a little, the way I have above, so automatic spambots can't harvest it from the web page. - Ed.]

71. when calling ”Where’s, Bea ?” fails repeatedly, one wonders if ”Hey, Ewe” might produce better results

at the end she appeared to have had an epiphany ”wait a minute — *i’m* Bea !”

72. Someone is CONFUSED. But adorable.

73. That is the cutest Bee-bopping ever!

74. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I want a house lamb!

75. kokobutterbuns says:

SOOOOooo cute!! Lamb-scampering is one of my favorite things to watch.

76. Tzarinac says:

“Bringing Up Baby” is a classic, but it stars Cary Grant, not Clark Gable; both ’40s eye candy and awfully “cute” in their own ways but no where near as cute as a bouncing little lamb!

77. OMG the BOINGING!

78. Resriechan says:

@ Tz:

OMG you are SO RIGHT I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong

aka

D”OH!!

(blush/gulp etc)

(the only excuse I can reach is the “CG” thing????)

79. Anonymous Coward says:

sproing, sproing, sproing indeed!

that little chap almost made me snort out that chocolate-covered caramel through my nose (comfort food, ’tis income tax season up here, y’see…)! i did not know that could have been possible until i saw the little mister.

it just about made up for an annoying day at the office. :-P

ac

80. BTW, your ad provider appears to have at least one ad containing malware, as my firewall blocked an intrusion attemp the first time I tried to load this page.

81. Queen of Dork says:

Wheeee!!! That looks like fun to bound about the house from room to room like that.

82. shelbydee says:

Now, if we could get the guy who does the Cat VOs (“I spy…something blue.” “Rug!” — that guy) to do the voice over for Bee, we’d really have something.

Nevertheless, I nearly nosed my tea. Bee is one sproingy lambykins.

83. Birdcage says:

I want a lamb. A sproinging lamb.

84. Birdcage says:

LAMB ME!

85. Threve points to whomever does a mash-up video with this and the Black Eyed Peas’ song Imma Be.

86. CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP is exactly what Bee’s footsteps sound like.

87. kibblenibble says:

OMG, when Bee finally spots the lady holding the camera and comes sproinging up looking so HAPPY…♥ Just so dang cute. *hurries back to watch again*

88. OMG, like a clompy little white dog! This proves that you can have practically anything as a house pet. What a lambie pie.

89. Mrs. McGinty says:

Never mind that he doesn’t know where he’s going, or where he’s been. Where is this magical enchanted kingdom where little lambies sproing around as house pets as nonchalantly as if they were, I dunno, parakeets, or calico kitties? I would move there instantly!

90. Eee! It’s the little stomp-hop on the second pass that just keeeeels me!!

91. I’m not a laugh-out-loud type of person, at least when it comes to youtube videos. But I kept bursting out with guffaws every time Bea the lamb did a CLOMPY BOING! into the wrong room.

92. ahhhh that is sooo cute! No wonder God chose to use the metaphor of sheep (lambs)…. they are bouncy, happy, joyous! hallelujah!

93. Awwwwwww! Bless! :D

94. Sandra Conti says:

Bee is so adorable!! The cutest thing seeing her romp around like that…I want to kiss Bee!! Too cute, love this video!

95. WHAT A CUTEY PATOOTEY!!! Sorry for the yelling, I’m just blown away by the C.O. factor here! This definitely made my morning!! :-D

96. Shoshona says:

Paranormal Activity – CuteOverload style

97. One Skunk Todd says:

Bound, bound, bound and rebound…

98. OMG THAT’S AWESOME.

I need one of THOSE running around my house! LOL (It would sure scare the hell out of my cat!)

99. This is THE FUNNIEST AND CUTEST VIDEO EVER POSTED ON CUTEOVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

100. dang it… this video all of the sudden made me completely guilty on eating all the lambshanks in my life. (which isn’t alot honestly, don’t like the taste much)

101. Bee has some pretty good comic timing!

102. KittyMarthaPoo says:

OMG Bee is DA BOMB. I want a Bee!!!

Apart from her delightful prancing around, I love her soft tight curls. Just like our Poodle.

103. Had to watch it twice…
    OMG that is sweet!

104. @Resriechan — If that isn’t the personification (lambification?) of gamboling, I don’t know what is!

105. Resriechan says:

@ Jerilyn: :)

106. what is it about a meg post that is so uniquely meg?

107. Fleurdamour says:

The Spry-lence of the Lamb

108. Fleurdamour says:

Gamboling addiction

109. I go to sleep now with a song in my heart!

110. I loled.

111. I grew up on a sheep farm. Sheep are about the most adorable creatures on earth during their sproinging phase. Not the sharpest tools in the shed, but lethally cute and lovable.

112. Good Lord, I can not stop watching this adorable boing boing.

I think it’s the third pass, she takes one GREAT leap! BOING!

113. Resriechan says:

@ Erin:

Perhaps I, myself am a lambie in my soul. I’d rather be Sproing-y than be a sharp tool, esp on the weekends. Isn’t that, why the word is

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-kend”????

(giggle)

114. kimmypage says:

I WANT A LAMB!!!!!!!

115. Cutest…friggin’…thing…EVER!

116. I love this clip, Ive watched it 5 times now!!!

117. *clomp clomp clomp*

This is going to be stuck in my head for days.

118. If it’s not too late…

Lambic pentameter : )

119. @Surrealle:

You mean like this?

(Just the first 40 seconds)

120. so cute! how can people eat them? (and other animals)

121. This is my all-time favorite.

122. i found Bee!!!!

123. omg wahnsinn, ladys and gents: this definitely made my day :)

124. Way to cute! Springtime makes us all want to bounce around like Bee!!!!

125. conradvisionquest says:

holy crap! that is sooo sweet! i love how Bea runs to mom at the end. “Here I am! Here I am!”

126. ok, I don’t know why I find the prancing to be hysterical and cute, but I do.

127. I am the one that sent this in! A long time ago! Where is my credit!?

p.s. that is possibly still the cutest thing. It is so cute in fact that my mom is seriously considering getting a lamb as a house pet.

128. Resriechan says:

All together, now!!!

YAY Abigayl!!!

129. marthava says:

I think I have watched this 4,987 times already. I can’t stop… omg

130. Lerrinus says:

OMG too cute, his bouncing reminds me of Pepe le Pew!!

131. The running back and forth was so so kewt, and then the running up to the Mum was extra kewt!!

132. To RESRIECHAN. With reference to the item pertaining to the movie BRINGING UP BABY. You have the proper initials CG but the actor in that movie was CARY GRANT. Maybe that information will give you better luck finding what you are looking for. It was a silly movie but neverthe less one I enjoyed very much with all the running around chasing two leopards – the tame one and the other dangerous one. Hope you find it.

133. bee had a bit of trouble. :lol:

134. I am here to report that I still watch this nearly every day, even weeks later. <3

135. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

YAY KATT!! I think I’ll join you. I don’t know how/ when the Ed’s generally close the comments. I know that if something very controversial among the general readers…sometimes they’ll close the comments early.

YAY bee!! “Where’s Bee???” “Where’s Bee???”

“THERE she is!!!”

136. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

HEY Is AbiGayl still around?? Did y’all GET a lambie for the house??

Enquiring minds, want to know……………

and sproingy minds, as well……………

137. linda f says:

Hi, I am the owner of Bea. We sent this video to AFV four years ago. It made it on the show, but they only showed about 15 seconds of it. Bea was born on Jan 19, 2005..the wind chills were 20 below at the time which is why she ended up in the house. The poor thing couldn’t get enough milk to grow and keep warm. She is currently out in the barn and just gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl) on Friday night 4/2/2010 at 11 pm. I still laugh out loud at this video and I’m so glad so many people have gotten to see it. The video was even on the Ellen Show a couple Fridays ago and it has had over 403,000 hits on Youtube. I had no idea it had been on Youtube for about 8 months, It popped up on Neatorama.com a couple weeks ago and my husband just happened to see it……we were so surprised. Anyway….glad you are all enjoying it.

138. beth bosl says: