It got three stars in the Michelin guide

OK, listen to this: Rooms overlooking the ocean, free wi-fi, day spa with massage and mud bath, 24-hour butler service, daily in-room flower delivery, 60-inch flat-screen TV, and you get a pug on your pillow when you check in.

… and a free monogrammed robe that says Yumi W.

Comments

1. where is this place ’cause i want to go today!!

2. 260Oakley says:

Beware of bedpug infestations on hotel mattresses.

3. I love the furrowed brow.

4. @260 – Genius!

5. Rachael says:

You can keep the 60″ tv because the pug will be all the entertainment I need, thank you. I will soove your fuwwowed bwow, leetle puglet.

6. Resriechan says:

“I ate the mints — sorry”

BWA HA and HA!!!

NTM for Dictator!!!

7. That’s the Dog’s Inn hotel in Metropuglis.
    It’s a 4 snausages hotel!

8. tracylee says:

hmm… can I book a reservation online? double pug, please. and a maltese with my coffee in the morning.

9. I choose to believe that that is not a pug, but instead a…smooth faced dog who is all worried because the pillow seems to be eating him.

What? It’s 6:30 am local time, and I’m running on 3 hours sleep.

10. Screw the mint. I want one of these on my pillow every night. Seriously.

11. I want to go to there. :D

12. lexipuppymommy says:

Puppy can have my mints as long as there is a puppy on my pillow.

13. A disapproving pug. We should have a contest between disapproving bunnies and disapproving pugs.

14. Pug-nacious pup pwn’s Pillow!

15. I’m a little disappointed in this hotel’s housekeeping – have you seen the FUR on the pillows? But they do give nice pugs, and sometimes, that’s all that matters.

16. shannomo says:

Love that sweet face.

17. Copperbat says:

Those eyes! O.O

18. Heather says:

That’d be the best excuse for a vacation ever!

19. Resriechan says:

…Might I suggest that if the hotel
    ever considers a namechange….they might try “WrinklesRUs”??!!!

20. BStrange says:

Monorail Pug is not running today.

Just sayin’. :D

21. connoisseur-of-cute says:

All that AND a pug on the pillow each night? It’s no contest where I’ll be booking.

22. Oakley, I love you! You always make me laugh!
    And P.S. I demand a bedpug on my pillow tonight!

23. Hon Glad says:

I have the power to glower.

[...though not to tower, it would seem - Ed.]

24. BStrange says:

…Having stared some more… Anyone else notice the shape the wrinkliness makes on his head? And think of the Grinch getting his terrible, awful idea in the cartoon movie? Though in this comfy pug’s case, that “terrible, awful idea” is probably the thought of leaving his pillow.

25. BStrange says:

“Wonderful, awful idea” is the quote I was going for. Not “terrible”. Right. Ahem. Anyhow: see http://rikona.deviantart.com/art/you-re-a-mean-one-Mr-Grinch-107140611 for a randomly selected reference for the unGrinchified among us.

And now I am off to caffeinate me! It’s not a morning ritual in my case but signs are suggesting I need it today. Possibly as an antidote to the cute. ‘Morning folks… *bumps into things on the way out*

[That IS a nicely-rendered Grinch, there. - Ed.]

26. @260Oakley, you BEAST!!!

27. DewiCasgwent says:

Of course to get the 4th Star they need only offer a select of puppies, kittens, bunnies or something special a nice baby sloth to demonstrate the correct way to relax, for the highly stressed, or a hedgie to help you wake up.

28. Awwww, puggie: it’s ok that you ate the mints (I’m just glad they didn’t leave a chocolate bar on the pillow instead…..!)

29. To quote a famous German philosopher (Loriot): Life without pugs is possible, but void of meaning.

30. Don’t let the bed-pugs bite!

31. I picture the pug saying “I ate the mints – sorry” in the voice of Kristen Wiig’s “Gilly” character from SNL hahaha :)

32. Awww, I just want to squoosh that wrinkly and adorable pug! MUCH better than a mint on the pillow.

33. Theadosia says:

This hotel has obviously not heard of the Royal precedent set by the Duchess of Windsor, who had a special plastic strip laid across the bottom of the bed so that her flock of pugs could sleep on it without getting hair on the hand-quilted silk bedcover.

34. Are you kidding? Lately I’VE been the one at the foot of the bed while their furry majesties emjoy the fluffy pillows and whatever-count cotton.

35. MamaLana says:

@260Oakley, ROTFLMAO. You’re always so funny! Bedpugs. HAH!

36. sure, and then we come in at 3 a.m. after spending 6 hours downing “free” drinks at the blackjack tables and i wake up the next morning (afternoon) with a massive hangover and melted pug in my hair

…or so i’ve heard

37. dr. berthaservant says:

What a great place where NTMTOM can make me giggle incessantly, then 260Oakley can come up with a brillo topper. Awards all around.

38. Missy P says:

I snortgiggled at the hovertext. I would pay any amount of money to stay at a hotel that provided a complimentary pug.

39. omg best hotel package ever. ever. can i get a job there? i am very good at pug placement.

40. I’m making my reservation right now!

41. Do I get two pugs if I request a double suite?

42. D’AWWWWWWW!!!