Pigsaw Puzzle

Just a few pieces left to go…

I need a bit of pig for the upper right corner…

and then I’m missing some pig on the left side…

well, I guess it’s all pig, really.

Seen at Kensington State Park in Michigan, courtesy of Claire H.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

The leetle relaxed, folded back earses in the first pic *sigh*
    Plus, it looks like peegie on the far right on that first pic is smilingk!
    Squeee!

[ :| :| :| - Ed.]

2. Oh carp! I can never finish these things! There’s always a piece missing from the box!

3. Wall to wall liddol Peegies! Pink Bliss…… Aaaaaand (wait for it) …..!
    each one of them snoring in a teeney tineey Peegie Honk-Shu…… :wink:

4. The wee little modesty tails!!!

5. MrsBal515 says:

OMGGGGGG!!! My head just asplodeeeeedddd!! PIGGY BUTTS!!!!!! need to pinch piggy buuuuuttttssss!!!

(ahem…anyone seen my dignity anywhere round here??)

6. Paunchie says:

Lookit the leetle peegie booties!

Lookit the eyelashes on the rt. piggie on the last photo!

7. Good lawd are those cute leetle butts!

8. skippymom says:

It’s a pure pink pileup of perplexing porcine proshness.

9. Yes, NTMTOM dear, But was it piggie nosies, or piggie tosies as were needed on the left?

10. Skippymom, such alliteration!!

11. when i was little my favorite animals were pigs. i used to beg my dad for a pet pig, we did live on a small farm….but he always said “okay, but once it gets big enough its bacon time.”

i never got my piggy :(

12. Makes me never want to eat ham again.

Those little piggie butts are just too cute!

13. OH MA LORDY!!! What a great birthday gift!!! Pigs, pigs, and more pigs!! Thanks CO
    @ Emi- I got my piggy, named her Rosie- didn’t know I was eating her until my father pointed it out one Sunday dinner. Now I’m a vegetarian.

14. Pigsaw puzzle! oh that’s good

15. Neopatra says:

‘TOCKS OVERLOAD!!!
    Oh, the humanity!

16. Love piggies, love pink piggies, pink piggies in a piggy pigsaw puzzle, ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo (squeal)! Thanks, I feel better now.

17. skippymom says:

Happy birthday, nads!

18. I smell… BACON!

19. shahinrani says:

Peeg hineys!

20. AuntieMame says:

ICKLE PIGGEH BUTT!!!!

(And no, I won’t give up bacon.)

21. omg thats so freaking cute so many noses and tails

22. Paunchie says:

OMG nads! That’s horrid about Rosie!

Here have some puddinks.

23. YellowMiniNY says:

PIGPILE!

24. Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh! Enh!

25. “Pigsaw Puzzle! ” Guffaws!!

Again, something oh so simple and oh so hysterical. ;D

26. eternalxgrace says:

“oh nomnomnomnomnommm!!!! i smelll BEGGIN! BEGGIN STRIPS!” lol – sorry, i just had to. i couldnt pass up a joke like that.

*head ‘splodededed from lotsa ickle piggie patooties!!*

27. Resriechan says:

Thank you so much CO & NTM for an intro for one o’ me 3 favorite Beatles’ items:

(note: one word, inclusive in song lyrics, is mildly *naughty*)

28. 260Oakley says:

Brought to you by puzzlemaster Will Snortz. I’m going to need a pen to solve this one.

29. Oh my god, will you PLEASE send me the teensy little pig molecule in the upper left corner of the first picture? That might be The Most Adorable pig posterior I have ever seen. Soooo cute! I love how soft they all look, but that tiny bottom in the first pic just about killed me.

30. Wow! Whoa!!!

260Oakley, you ARE. AN. ANIMAL. ;)

31. Resriechan says:

@ Theresa: is 260 Oakley…..a PIGGIE animal, or some other variety of animal?

32. ahem…
    while I agree the little piggie patooties are cute and all, I’m not trading in my pussyfoot just yet.

33. lol @ the buttocks of the piggie in the upper left-hand corner of the first pic

34. This is something to ‘tock about.

35. Rachael says:

The piggy ‘tocks starin’ you right in the face in photo #2. Oh. My. God!!! I can feel myself losing consciousness. *thud*

36. Nothin like a pile of shiny, new piglets. Will they ever be that clean again?

37. Neopatra says:

It’s an explosion in a ‘tock factory!

38. Hon Glad says:

……..nearly got them to tesalate.

[Thanks for the reEscherance... - Ed.]

39. Once A Fish says:

My first thought was Moses the Kitten by James Herriot, when little bitty half-frozen Moses goes looking for a new mommy and finds one (and lots of new brothers and sisters) in the pig shed.

40. I live not 45 minutes from this place … clearly I must go out there sometime! PEEEEEEG!

41. Picture #1, upper left hand corner.

42. huh. My pigsaw puzzle came out looking like a palm tree. I guess I need another go at it…

@Emi, that’s the same reason I didn’t ever get the pet bun I wanted as a kid.

43. Queen of Dork says:

moist…footicle…things. and stuff. snouts. snouts. feet. moist..feet. and things and stuff like that. moistness…feet…on the Fariss (sp?) Wheel. At the fair. the. carnival. has feet…wet…moist…feet…rides….good. pig…pink…(help me)

44. Hocks ‘n’ Tocks. A new category? Maybe in frocks?

45. I HAVE a pigsaw puzzle!
    BePuzzled has a line of puzzles called “Impossibles.” The border pieces are not border-shaped, they’re shaped like any other puzzle piece. There are five pieces included that are not intended to fit anywhere. The picture is a repeating motif, not entirely pictured on the box.
    The one own is called “When Pigs Fly.” For some reason, I couldn’t find a link directly to that puzzle (no longer selling it?), but “Raining Cats and Dogs” is a good example of the type of puzzle.
    “When Pigs Fly” has piglet after piglet, flying happily through the sky. I never finished it; it sits in a storage tub here for when I dare to try again. My previous work on this puzzle defines a period in my life when my prescribed anti-depressant was just a leeetle too good. I would sit in my apartment working on this puzzle, occasionally chuckling and saying “Pigs!”
    By all means contact me to encourage completion and photographing of this thing for sharing with Overloaders.

46. BrianMPLS says:

Correction: “The one I* own…”
    (blush)

47. darkshines says:

Huh, seems like the hamster got shopped out of the last picture….What, you mean this isn’t a repost? My bad…….

48. J. Hughes says:

Everyone thinks they’re cute, but I’m sure most people here have no real compassion when it comes to their food. Watch ‘Earthlings’.

49. Katrina says:

OH, piggeleh tails are wonderful things.

50. Snorglepup says:

OMG! All that soft pink skin: tocks, snouts…
    Where’d the hammie go?
    Ooops! Nevermind…

51. KENSINGTON STATE PARK HAS PIGS?!?! Why has no one told me this before?? **seriously disgruntled** about all the pigs I’ve missed thus far….

52. Paunchie says:

Ha. I just love the fact that the owner of the rack in the picture below told everybody mean to stfu.

[You mean the post where the comments are closed? Hint hint. - Ed.]

53. Paunchie says:

disGRUNTled. *snort*

54. Paunchie says:

Ed, sorry just wanted to express my love!

[Oh I get that. - Ed.]

55. I tell people Cuteoverload helped me stop eating red meat.

This is a classic example of why.

[Now, about that other white meat... ;) - Ed.]

56. Theadosia says:

Very handy, reminded me I need to pick up ham at the supermarket tonight. (It’s free-range, organic ham : ) )

57. Katherine says:

What wonderful little piglets…so cute…I just want to snuffle them. I don’t see how they could remind anyone that hey need to pick up ham, but…(shrugs)

58. Neopatra says: