The pom-tastic part of this balanced breakfast!

Hey, kids! For a limited time, you’ll find a free puppy inside every specially-marked box of Sugar-Spackled Cracklin’ Soy Smacks! Collect the whole set!

Yay!  It’s Mick, our favorite sled dog, courtesy once again of Mardell C.

Comments

1. Hon Glad says:

Kiddy in the Kibble.

2. 260Oakley says:

Watch out. This pup is a known cereal killer (though his friends think he’s just a bit of a flake).

3. tracylee says:

WHERE, OH WHERE CAN I BUY THIS CEREAL???

okay, caps lock off.
    I just want a pom, that’s all

4. Soy Smacks? BLEH! I’ll take the pupper though!

5. I think I will be collecting the entire set! This one looks positively yummy!

6. He looks happy as can be to be sitting on his dinner. All is right in his world!!!

7. danbenzvi says:

No, puppeh, it’s playing with your food not laying in your food.

8. squeeeee! and his name is Mick! Like Jeffy from yesterday, I love people names for our pets!

oh and also, beautiful floors!

9. Resriechan says:

Don’t see much resemblance to The Jagger….no feeshleeps…..

But he is kyoot, in a different way…

10. Pomtastic Post!

11. There are not enough Sugar-Spackled Cracklin’ Soy Smacks! in the world…..I will be delighted to get the entire set! I will clean out every nook and cranny in my house, just to hold the boxes of Sugar-Spackled Cracklin’ Soy Smacks that go with the whole set…awwwawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Oh, ‘nooks and crannies’ are English muffins, oh, well, I love the word ‘cranny’.

12. 260Oakley, BAM! You rock!

13. I just hope there’s not a run at the market tonight. Once word of this gets out, the place is sure to be mobbed.

14. Andi from NC says:

Tongue-hance, please!

*kissy, kissy, snorgle, smooch*

15. “Sugar-Spackled Cracklin’ Soy Smacks” Are those as good as Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs? ;)

16. victoreia says:

Man, my cereal never has cool toys like that! MOOOOOOO-ooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Little shiny nosicle!
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

18. Fuzzalina says:

Poms are without a doubt, the cutest creatures on earth. If I do ever get one, I know it will be the most spoiled thing on earth, because I would never be able to say no to it. I mean, look at that face!!!

19. Resriechan says:

@ Theresa: In response to your inquiry, please see comment #4

20. @Resrie: I guess, not then. ;) 8O (those are my sugar-high-induced bug eyes)

21. Resriechan says:

@ Theresa: (giggle)

22. Pomtoasties

a balanced part of your breakfast. Fortified with 100% of your daily requirements of Vitamin Cute

23. Pommies are just livin breathin teddy bears – so smushy!

24. DaytimeDeb says:

Can I get a doggy bag for this?

25. To shopping clerk: “I’ll take half a dozen boxes, pleese; Have I ever had this cereal before, you ask? Nooooo; I don’t care what it tastes like, because I’m going to dump it as soon as I get home…..just want the puppehs……!” :wink:

26. Captain Power-Puff-Crunch!

27. I would just like to point out that Mick’s kibble takes up more volume than he does. And that is how he likes it.

28. tessamo says:

Nom nom…whipped cream-peke on cracklin’ toasties….mmmmm…..

29. BStrange says:

He combines the best aspects of a puppy and a red panda. Snuggly!

Theresa – I think this is the “grownup version” of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs cereal. ;)

30. Uh-uh. That is so sweet, it would give you di-a-bee-tus!

31. enlightenmentgirl says:

@ Fuzzalina, one pom and you will be hooked! I know I am (and I was a hard-core, “Butterfly or die” papillon girl before I got my snarflebiscuit)!

32. He’s the Pom Diggity!!!

33. danielie says:

*squee* This puppy just made my day better.

34. pom looks SO happy to be in his food.

35. cuteness…melting…MY BRAINS!! so…ADORABLE!

36. Too cute for words!