Sunday Wrap Up: Snooze-a-bun-a-thon

The most popular post this week behind (Impossibirds, for a second straight week, someone alert Price-Waterhouse) was “So where do you put the batteries?”

We checked back into the C.O Archives [Casey Kasem voice] and found, lo’ and bunhold, another couple of photos that ALSO need batteries.

Enjoy!

Um, Congrats to Graphic Designer Katie L. who has officially achieved a TRIPLE encore presentayshe.

Comments

1. Fluidstatic says:

All together now…. D’awwwwwwwww.

2. Oh God, I just can’t take my eyes of them *o*
    Cutest serie ever… :-)

3. I need some buns to come sleep in my hands… they are cold, and I’ve lost my gloves!

4. OH MY GOODNESS *cuteness induced diabetic coma*

5. (Stuffing them in my mouf!!) They taste like peanut butter!!

6. Teeny-tiny disapprovals.

7. Hon Glad says:

The third picture clearly shows that the handlers are desperately holding the sprung loaded off buttons down. Once released the babies will be hopping and jinking,
    as mad as a March Hare.

8. Bunnilicious. Mmmmm.

9. What is it about baby animals that makes a person curl up into a little ball and make high-pitched noises only bats can hear? Perhaps we will never know.

10. MoonCatty says:

If teeny leetle bun-buns were in my hand like this… it would take 2.3 seconds (after the aaaawwwwww!) before I would raise hand to nose and snerfel the softness…

11. It takes an enormous amount of energy to radiate such powerful cutewaves. No wonder their batteries ran down.

12. zoothousand says:

I am envious of not only the owners of these pocket-size bunnies, but also of the bunnies themselves. They look so comfortable.

13. BStrange says:

That second bun appears to be melting.

14. Yummy Bunnies :)

15. Marci B says:

Tiner Bunners:)

16. Katrina says:

Happy March, ma Peeps! OOO, Bunnies!

17. Anyone remember Colin Mochrie in an episode of Whose Line Is it Anyway? when he’s doing the themed restaurant to Steven Spielberg movies and he comes out and yells “BUNS!!!” ?

I don’t know I just thought about that.

BUNS!!!!!

18. 260Oakley says:

What could be more relaxing than taking a nap in your bunderwear?

19. hmmmmm… no one else noted tits were #1 and buns were #2 this past week

*giggle*

20. 260Oakley says:

@kat
    Well, it’s only natural that buns would be a little behind. And that tits would be out in front.

21. @260oakley – ahahahahahahahaha :D

22. Hon Glad says:

Katrina – The same to you with knobs on…”I mean that very sincerely folks”
    I have some minature species Iris in full bloom, growing through the gravel
    surrounding my Olive tree, it’s in a huge pot in the front garden, which tends to be in deep shade at this time of the year, and get the frost. (Not Meg Frost)

23. Snorglepup says:

Put those bunnies under the sun-lamp beside the warm kitty. Recharge their solar batteries.

24. Lerrinus says:

@ Oakley: *holds nose and groans* ;-)

25. Such tiny disapproval! And the toe beans in the first picture have made me DED.

26. Elisha B. says:

Love, love, love….just love!!!!

27. This makes me want to crawl right back into mah bed!!!

28. Emmberrann says:

Dere eyecapsules are still glued shut! And even napping, disapproval levels rise! @260Oakley: ROFLMAO. Just sayin’.

29. Sweet, sweet bunnies. Love the pictures and love bunnies.

30. Peanuts mama says:

OMFW THE CYOOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Awwwww and HEhehehehehe @ 260O and Awwwwwwwwwwww!

32. AuntieMame says:

260Oakley, LAWL!!!! :D

33. They will sleep anywhere. Would love to carry them around.

34. These bunny pictures make me feel so relaxed.. I loff them ♥♥♥♥

35. I have this terrible urge to tickle the bun feet in pic #1.

36. Paunchie says:

Why am I so sleepy now? Must take nap……

37. Buns are coming on fierce this past month! Cool.

38. Neopatra says:

I’m small.
    I’m sleepin’.
    Shhhhhh…

39. Neopatra says:

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet.
    … and you can hear the teeny-tiny honk-shuhs.

40. Rooanne says:

This is killing me. Ded. Again.

41. Super Cute… :D Kawaii

42. Bun in picture number 2 has a rolly-polly belly

*poke*

43. Pleaseeeeee pretty pretty please pass the buns…..

44. Heather Sherman says:

::barf::

Too cute!

45. More likely they are under 10 days old – their eyes haven’t opened – the eyelids don’t open at this age…yes, I’m the photo critic today…but cute yes cute

46. So tiny. They’re just thinking why are you bothering us, we want to sleeeeeeeeep.