Don’t Tell Anyone I Told You, But I Hear Merlin’s a Swinger

“Hey gorgeous – look at you, stunning the world on those monkey bars. Now don’t you worry your pretty little face about these hands behind me – I’m free to see who I want, when I want. So why don’t you and me meet at the seesaw in five. I’ll be the one who looks like me now.”

Merlin is definitely a tiger in his own eyes, and also very hoppy, but he’s not the smoothest swinger, Linh.

Comments

1. Merlin, I’ll come to resque you!!!

2. You know, Merlin, a good hare piece can make all the difference and yours is looking a little lop-sided to me.

3. OMG, you must czech out the bunneh vid — not only is Merlin a swinger, he’s a fast lil devil, too! ;)

4. “I’ll be the one who looks like me now.” -hahaha

5. That’s some swingin’ disapproval there.

6. this is an episode of How I Met Your Mother in the making…

7. Someone just HAD to mention disapproval. Getting a little old now, isn’t it?

[NEVARRRR! :twisted: – Ed.]

8. Merlin’s got some pantaloons. And a very snorgalicious belly.

9. Oh dear God!

10. lexipuppymommy says:

That’s not disapproval on Merlin’s face! That’s his suave face he uses to catch the ladies.

11. omg, i love the slo-mo near the end of the first vid. the ear floppage and bum wigglage is adorable!

12. Mmmm…I just wanna stick my face in that soft fluffy belly and make motorboat sounds.

13. bunnehbelleh
    bunnehbelleh
    bunnehbelleh

14. Merlin has human trained to put him on places where he can get a better view of things to disapprove of.

15. I am luvin’ thems giant fuzzilicious feetses!!

16. 1. @260Oakley: home run!
    2. @ Prongs: HA! “the one who looks like me now.
    3. do bunnies generally let people snorgle their bellies? I would think that would merit a vicious kick, since that’s what my kitteh does to me. and he’s not even a bunneh.

17. What girl could resist that fluff-belleh?! (Yeah, I know– “Homewrecker!”)

18. Goodness sake! He is so dang CUTE! :)

19. Holy mother he’s soooo Cuuuuuute!

20. Hey Merlin, do you come here often? What’s your sign? If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

21. The cuteness has killed me ded. End of story.

22. Merlin, Merlin, Merlin……….. :)

23. Merlin you can cast your spell on me anytime!!!

24. Is that ice or a glue stick?

[What? Are you talking about the peeling paint on the swing seat? – Ed.]

25. Cutest bunny ever, sooooooo fluffy !

26. Bunneh! Ears! Hopping! A good day!

27. Resriechan says:

@ skippymom: WOW do you mind, if I copy those pickup lines?

They sure are groovy, man.

(affectionate giggle)

@ Prongs: (only in constructive, truly – no sarcasm intended w/ this one)

One of my very closest friends KNOWS that if he wants me to chase him down like the dog he knows he is (but he’s a hominid biped in scientific fact)….all he has to do is use one of the phrases for which you went, in yer story. However, if I may be so bold (?)…..when I’ve heard the phrase, the wording said “don’t worry your ‘purty little hay-ud'”…over something, as opp. to the “pretty little face”.

And yes, the straw btw the teeth hillbilly accent *does* accentuate the implied insult about the (this is the parallel phrase, and I run after him even faster — to annihilate him when I ketch’im…) “little woman” ………………..

*The More You Know*

(Unless there’s some groovy catchphrase on a tv show or comic where all the juvenile persons insult the adults even when the adult has a decent point….in which case I won’t be too aware of it & then entirely disregard). K?

Peace & fuzziness to all
    (except those w/ allergies to fur. Will lizards do??)

28. janet2buns says:

Don’t be fooled by that snorgalicious tum. Bunnehs disapprove VERY MUCH of just any sticky fingered indentured servant besmirching their belleh fur. It is a rare servant indeed that is able to earn belleh snorgling privileges.

29. Awww he is giving the Cadburry bunny a run for his money! And Best Bunny name ever…
    And Prongs… I love your posts

PS Rollover/Hover Text ROFLMAO!!!!!

30. Two of my bunnies let me snorgle their bellies. In fact one of my bunnies is named Snorgle Bunny. Any ideas why???? :-)

31. Nope. No ideas.

32. You can snorgle just about every part of her. She especially loves having her ears nommed and her belly snorgled.

33. Resriechan says:

And Furthermore — TOE FLOOFAGE ON DISPLAY!!!!

Signed,
    “Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!”

34. Resriechan says:

and (furthermore) furthermore:

WHAT “MONKEY” bars?

Don’ see no STANKIN’ MONKEY!!!
    Don’ see no STANKIN’ gymnastics bar!!!

Don’ EVEN see no STANKIN’ DRINKIN’ bar!!

False Advertisin!!! I’m CALLING the GOVERNATOR!!!

(“He’ll BE BAHHHCK…..”)

(winky winky)

35. Puddlepeppers says:

Resriechan…Would you like to be GOVERNATOR? We need more laughs
    like just come natural to you.

36. Resriechan says:

@ puddlepeppers….possibly…That’s an interesting prospect.

How many snuggly stuffy-toys, come with the job???? Can I carry my koala bear stuffy toy up to the podium during press conferences??

37. “lop-sided” … *groan* Good one.

& resriechan: “(except those w/ allergies to fur. Will lizards do??)” Hrrrrmmmmm…. I dunno… Got any pangolins? They’re still not snorglable, but they do curl up into adorable sowbug-balls. It’ll do. :D

38. Missed the hovertext. Popped a Cadbury’s mini-egg into my mouth and went back up to view it. Almost choked on said egg. P-sychic much, Prongs? hee hee.

39. OUCH! Can I sue CO for my broken nose after attempting to insert it into the bunny’s snorglable belly fur? I mean, did this post come with a warning?? No, it did not. *dabs blood with hanky*

40. Felicityanne says:

If this were a BRITISH Cadbury bunny, s/he would be disapproving of the Kraft takeover and their immediate closure of a factory they said they would keep open…

41. Resriechan says:

@ Bstrange: are you familiar with the petstore, from the Dead Parrot Sketch,
    Monty Python (the Brit TV show, and one of the compilation films)???

Hmmmmmmmm……..I haven’t any P’s INSTOCK. If you care to leave
    $500 — cash with me, I”m CERTAIN that I could get one or two Pangolins….eventually …… (*snerk*)…no, REALLY!! We get those in every week, really!!! I just sold my last one, 10 minutes ago.

Signed,
    Would I lie to you?

(earworm/ Annie Lennox)

(*snerk*)

42. celestialbeing says:

OMG have you all visited the gallery ! there’re some really nice pics, i love the one where Merlin is holding his carrot, dang cute !

43. …~would I lie to you bunny? oh would I let kittens crawl in my shoe, I-I’m askin’ you bunny would I li-i-i-i-ie to youuu~

Oh, and nope… Still tryin’ to get a refund on the parrot… ;)

44. That is the cutest, chubbiest bunneh I have ever seen!

45. I just watched that killer cute vid. It wasn’t until I could see Merlin hopping in slo-mo that I realized his ears flop AND his cottontail hops ALL AT THE SAME TIME. omg…

46. Haha that was the best part of the movie !

47. Resriechan says:

@ Bstrange:

“The refund [read: “the check”] is IN THE MAIL!!!!!

48. OMG what a cutie pie, this is about the cutest bunny i’ve ever seen, the flickr page is awesome !

49. Cutest rabbit ever !

50. OMG! That rabbit is so god damned cute !!!

51. This mini lop bunny is AMAZINGLY cute !

52. Soooo cute , i want him

53. Mmmm ADORABLE !

54. Sooooo cute ” faints “

55. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My bun-bun’s name is Merlin, too!

56. :)kitten:) says:

OMG That is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I have seen a lot of cute things

!!:)CUTE:)!!