Bunnular Teef Action Shoot

Usually, parsley sprigs don’t stand a CHANCE in a bunneh mouf. But with this adoptable Bun “Niblet”, she holds it in her teef JUST long enough for a photo. SNAP!

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

Sent in by resident Bunexpert F1ver and her fave adoptable bun site SaveABunny.com

Comments

1. Wow. That bunneh actually looks HAPPY, rather than disapproving…

2. what a cutie!

3. I’m late! I’m late! *checks pocketwatch* Trying to see all the CO I missed today in a ridiculously small window of time (so excuse the sloppy posts)… Almost missed this bun in my rush. Glad I didn’t, that last pic DRIPS disapproval… “OFF with his HEAD… of lettuce!”

I can say nothing articulate about the parsley-nibbling one. If I look at it again I’ll rain brainglitter everywhere, and I just vacuumed in here…

4. teehee!
    The bunneh has a look of surprise in every peecture
    “uh?”
    “huh!”
    “what?”

5. Cutest…bunny picture…ever!

6. This bunneh disapproves of disapproval.

7. Not sure if you can really notice, but little Nibblet here has no front toofies. I’ve had the extreme pleasure of nuzzling with him for a bit while visiting SaveABunny. And yes, he is the exact same palmful of redonkulous cuteness in real life too.

Yay Nibblet!

8. kibblenibble says:

J: Lucky you! BTW, it looks like Niblet has BLACK EYELASHES! So pretty!

9. Daphne Moss says:

Bunneh tongues is fat! Who knew?

10. Teeny Gozer says:

I read up on him (he’s a him, not a her!) on the website, the pore little guy has had a tough life! Apparently dwarf buns often have teef problems, so he needed an operation. No frontal toofs no more. Nobody that completely adorable should have a tough life!

11. forsakenbeast says:

OMG that last picture with his teeny tongue poking out is just too much!!!
    :P

12. So, parsley’s chance in a bun’s mouth is sort of like a snowball’s chance in hell? ;)

13. Tounge-hance? Please?

14. where is the tongue hance?

[Looks like these are the highest resolution pix we got... - Ed.]

15. catloveschanel says:

Please run the tongue-hance and slow motion tape, Bob. It’s the judges’ call.

16. What is with all these giddy animals recently? What are they getting into and how do I get some too?

17. He goes from super happy in the parsley shot to super disapproving in the others!

18. way adorable!

19. Resriechan says:

…In re. the 5th (second to last) frame:

Somehow, it looks to me like a bunnular edition of Rod Serling.

“Submitted for your (dis)approval….”

Signed,
    Jus’ sayin’ …..

20. After looking at the site, I am now VERY VERY sad I can’t have a bunneh (Turns out I’m allergic).

21. I have never seen a nicer web site for animal adoption. The photos look dreamy and professional. Any person would be honored to get one of those gorgoeous buns. Hell, I see six that I want to adopt!

Kudos to Save a Bunny for all that creativity and effort. I hope every sweet bun gets a wonderful home – and Nibs gets his tooth fixed!

22. He’s beyond adorabuhls. I love his smiley face and his beautiful eyelashes. Stunning bunneh (stun bun?).

23. Stun bun, definitely, Rachael!

Oh and Daxxi “He goes from super happy in the parsley shot to super disapproving in the others!” Well yeah… No more parsley!

24. I have a toofless bunneh as well… My Eliot had a genetic form of malocclusion and after a few months of fighting with his crooked teef I had to take a deep breaf and get them removed… He’s a very happy and superspoilt bunneh though, and I get to see his redonk fat tongue a lot more this way! Because there’s no front teef to hold it in, sometimes it slips out randomly, kinda like a snake’s. :D And he kisses me A LOT.

25. janet2buns says:

Since bunneh’s teef grow continuously, if they are born with crooked ones they can’t wear down properly during normal nomming. They grow and grow til they spiral around. This is very bad for the bunneh. The treatment of choice is removing them. Trimming them at home can cause the teef to splinter and very bad things happen if the bunneh starts bleeding heavily from his mouth. Luckily SaveABunny knew what to do for Nibblet and he will be fine now. Maybe some lucky bunneh indentured servant will see him and give him the forever home he clearly deserves.

26. Darling, charming Bunbun, it is getting closer to BIG BUNNY time around here!
    Sweet! REAL MEN LOVE BUNNIES!
    Have a “bonne idea”, Peeps.

27. Dear little bunbun, you have something in your teeth. Wait– no teeth? Nevermind.

28. Awwwwwww he is bunnderbar!

29. harmlesslittleflea (Clare) says:

Please observe the Most Extraordinary tongue nyaah factor on bunneh “Picard”.

30. This must be a combo bunneh rescue/Sears Portrait Studio!

31. I love love nethies ^_^
    I just wish they didn’t have so many teef problems :( My bun costs me a fortune! lol

Niblet is adorable :D:D

32. Boy, I almost didn’t know bunnehs HAD tongues until today. :) Such great pics…and thank you, harmlesslittleflea (Clare). lol Very funny and cute.

33. oooh yes, bunnehs have sweet peenk tongues. I used to feed them at the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center (now only take care of bebeh skwerls). Sometimes they’d stick out a leetle tongue and I would just about squeee.
    I LURVE Niblet! He is so pretty!!

34. i request a cute overload zoom!

35. I love chinchilla bunny eyelashes!!!!!!
    [Squeeeeeeeee!]

36. Andi from NC says:

Niblet?? His name is Niblet??? It makes him all the cuter!!! That tongue is too much!

37. Work it, superbunneh of the world!!

38. Now, for todays elocution lesson :- Parsley is gahstly.

39. So cute love rabbits, i needed something like this after the earthquake needed something to bring a smile to my face

40. Awwww, my bunbun loves parsley too! I don’t see his tounge too often but thankfully he has his teef.

41. Resriechan says:

@ HonGlad:

Do ye ‘ mean it is NOT pronounced as “GAS-tly”???

42. Resriechan says:

And also, @ the editors and the Rabbit:

“LOOK OUT!!! LOOK OUT!!! IT”S a KILLER RABBIT coming!!!
    w/[oops -- forgot this one detail is different, here] NO fearsome teefies!!…………….RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!!””

43. Queen of Dork says:

Resrie: There really is a B horror movie about killer rabbits. I swear. I’ve seen it. It’s really, really bad. The rabbits are huge and they hop around with their hugeness and kill people and I think they might destroy vegetable gardens all over the world.
    *throws down gaunlet to The Research Kid*

44. Queen of Dork says:

PS – and they disapprove of everything.

45. Resriechan says:

@ Q:

“I gotcher ‘GAUNTLET’, BA-beeee….Jist gimme a few minnits……I’m ON IT!!”

(but where’s Katrina with them pancakes????)

46. Resriechan says:

4 October 1972 (USA) Genre: Horror | Sci-Fi | Thriller

Tagline:
    They were born that tragic moment when science made its great mistake… now from behind the shroud of night they come, a scuttling, shambling horde of creatures destroying all in their path.

Plot:
    Giant mutant rabbits terrorize the southwest!!

User Reviews:
    Flopsy and Mopsy are mad and they’re not going to take it anymore more (91 total)

Cast overview
    Janet Leigh … Gerry Bennett

Rory Calhoun … Cole Hillman

DeForest Kelley … Elgin Clark

Anybody recognize that last name??? HE’S A DOCTOR, JIM, NOT a RABBIT!!!!

47. janet2buns says:

@Q of D: Night of the Lepus. And we’re supposed to be afraid of darlin’ little Dutchies.

48. Resriechan says:

oh the title — sorry ’bout that lapse in cut/ paste….YOU’ll LOVE THIS!!!

“NIGHT OF THE LEPUS”!!!!

(BWA HA HA in the background…)

49. Resriechan says:

@ janet2: JINX !!!

Ya beat me to it!! Yet our logged-in time shows 6:28 for both!!!

50. janet2buns says:

Did you watch any of those youtube clips? Those snorglable Dutchies (black/white)? I would awwww rather than scream.

51. Resriechan says:

Evidently I’m not too clever?? I don’t see anything Youtuby in this comment stream?

I did click on Clare/ fleas’ link about adoptions/ bunnehs and that is a lovely link; really attractive? ‘Zat whatchew mean?

52. @Res – this was on Niblet’s page:

53. We totally need more professional photographers to volunteer at the shelter. How could you resist?! Toofie or no toofie.

54. that guy is my NEW HERO! and the bunny is such a pretty color!

55. Good gravy, I’m right over here! (pun on purpose). Eat up! Lingonberries, m&m’s, broccoli, whatever you wan, I have!

56. Resriechan says:

@ Katrina:

aaaaand we have a purrrrrrrrfect lead-in for the Broccoleh Songeh!!!

(or is that , that “Lignonberry Song”???)