[Jaws Music]

Close…

Closer…

CLOSEST!!!

This attack of beady eyes brought to you by pyza* and aliaydogmus35.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Major BEF here. Sweet leetle hammies. ♥

2. Those hammerhead sharks can be mighty nasty.

3. Queen of Dork says:

260Oakley: Zoiks! :)

4. Aaahhhh! Beady eyes and leetle paw-claws!
    Aaaahhhhh!! Beady eyes and leetle tongue!!
    AAAAAHHHHHH!!! BEADY EYES AND FUZZILY-NOSED NOSTICLES!!!

(runs for couch as CO-o.d. brings on the vapors)

5. resriechan says:

Finally an opportunity & maybe no one has provided

THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lVAi323RQQ

here on CO, before (I’m probably about the 5th in history; but hey; a girl can try!!)

Peace, beeps & boops to all

6. LOL Okay obviously I have a vivid imagination becasue I heard the Jaws music while looking at these adorable hammies okay adorable except that last scarry one LOL!

7. Ohhh YEs and Beep Beep Beep!

8. Andi from NC says:

Love the hammy lip in the second shot and the dainty paw in the first pic. The third pic is ok – but he looks kind of mad – I like my hammies to be nice and cheery….

9. Am I the only one who “sang” the Jaws theme outloud while scrolling down through the hammie pics?

10. Queen of Dork says:

The one in the first pic is so cute. It looks like, “Huh?! What did you say??!”

11. Duh duh duh duhn…

12. Aw, aw, and EEK TOO CLOSE!

That third one kinda has a “cockeyed eyebrows” skeptical look going on, like he’s annoyed that the camera’s up in his face. I half expected a fourth picture of a hamster-sized Sean Penn vs. Paparazzi Moment…

13. oh such a sweetie and softie though he has a hairy nose
    he still is cutie pie

14. The BEF is overpowering. May cause monitor burn-in.

15. resriechan says:

Jiminy, folks. Okay, lemme try agin.

There’s a BETTY BOOP cartoon in my blue link (# 5).

Beep = BOOP etc.

(and yup, Ah dun spelt “agin” rong, on porpoise.)

Signed,
    Betty

(sigh)

16. Queen of Dork says:

Resrie: *Boop!*

17. resriechan says:

(sigh) (affecionate, gentle smile)

Thanye; thankyeverrmuch.

Boop, rightbackatcha!!!

BTW — Q — Sherry & I watched half of the film SoapDish
    (Wh. Goldberg & Sally Field)
    RIDICULOUS M. Pythonesque (kinda) fun.
    We’ll catch the other half, tomorrow night. Now I’m watching Coal Miner’s Daughter (re. Loretta Lynn)

MWAH!!

(boop-boop-a-doop!)

18. This post also reminds me of the bit in Holy Grail when Sir Whatshisname is running towards the castle and he’s far away, far away, far away THEN IN YOUR FACE

19. LOL – I love you, Meg!

20. Martha in Washington says:

Closer! CLOSER! MORE CLOSER!!

21. Fluffy nose is cuteful.

22. Shadowtiger says:

That was Sir Lancelot, played by John Cleese. As I recall from the extended commentary, that scene involved him sprinting, in full armor, back and forth across that field about fifteen times before collapsing in a wheezing heap.

But yes, the hams are definitely reminiscent of the scene.

23. Ahhh, hammie coming to eeeet me!!!!!!

24. (in Peewee Herman voice): “Closer STILL!!!”

25. Along with the fact that that hamster is ADORABLE, you mam, have one badass camera. :D

26. Still, I’m thankful my nose doesn’t include that hair on or in it. How would I part it, down the middle or off to the side? Prolly go all spikey like the hammies.