Clive Kills the Mood

“Dammit, Clive! Whisper – whisper! – sweet nothings in my ear!”

Clive wasn’t picking up what she was throwing down, Chris V. via Wildpark Lüneburger Heide

Comments

1. That’s the same way I nom on my puppeh’s ear! :-)

2. Ah, the gentle, delicious, soft kronsche.

(Whose spelling, by the way, you can easily find in Google. Top link, too. Go CO, go!)

3. mervtheflamingo says:

Nom Nom Nom

4. mmm ear leathers :∂

5. i could not resist a neeble, myself. nohm nohm

6. Me: Barooooo??

7. Now that’s the proper way to kronsche an ear. :D

8. Yummy!!

9. I’m not averse to having my ear nibbled in lieu of sweet nothingks. Maybe not by a goat. I don’t swing that way. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

10. A bit of curly vanilla earlobe, mmmmmm, tasteee.

11. Oh precious goatie bebehs!!! NOMNOMNOM!!

12. I will nom both their ears!
    I *HEART* leetle goats!

13. NOM NOM NOM!!!!

14. The Importance of Being Earnest, starring Bill E. Goat.

15. nom nom nom

16. Further proof that all goats, behbehs and grownps, will nom on just about ANYTHING!

17. “Friends, Romans, country goat; lend me your ear.”

18. LOL, Trix&Sam. :)

19. Have you noted this one on ABC News website? http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/AmazingAnimals/slideshow?id=3381379

[If this is a content submission, yr doin it rong – Ed.]

20. Awww, nothing says “I love you” like a little ear nibble.

21. catloveschanel says:

@2600Oakley, I was in that play back in the day.
    Prince . . dum, dum, dee dum

Maybe I’m just like my father 2 bold
    Maybe you’re just like my mother
    She’s never satisfied (She’s never satisfied)
    Why do we bite at each other
    This is what it sounds like
    When goats cry

22. catloveschanel says:

ewe, maybe their sheep.

23. catloveschanel *SLAP!* says:

they’re
    somebody slap me

24. “Little kids, little kids, everywhere I turn I can see them…
    I’m an ordinary nanny… with feeeeelings.
    I’d like a billy to nibble on my ear.
    But I’ll admit… no man has bit.
    So how come I’m the mother of the year?”

With apologies to Annie.

25. another example that humans are not the only ones to crave der ear nommingks.

26. beardediris says:

Clive must’ve been confused by the phrase “I love you so much, I could just eat you up!” My aunt raised pygmy goats and never had to mow her grass.

27. Nom-Hance!

28. I loves me some good ear flop

29. Heather L. says:

Sugar Zero…. Sugar Zero….

30. Juniper Jupiter says:

Juss a leeeeetle neeble!!!
    <3 So cute. :)

31. Was that Groucho doing the voice-over? (aka hovertext)

32. Related to Billy Boy?

33. This is a rerun, almost: http://cuteoverload.com/2006/04/14/i_lof_your_ear_

The picture above is just from a sliiiiightly different angle, it’s nearly unnoticeable. Still cute/funny!

34. oh snap, Reed beat me to it by a minute…was about to post the same link :-P

35. *an hour and a minute

36. Keee-Ronche!!!

37. I guess this is where they got the idea, for the film ‘The men who stare at goats” I would too if they were doing somthing like this.