He’ll Be Bossing You Again in Approximately 12 to 16 Hours

It appears that Dr. Corgi Know-It-All does not, in fact, know it all. If he did, he would’ve realized that the blue “jellybean” he so greedily chomped down was actually a Unisom.

No one here is advocating the use of sleeping pills on precocious pups who think they know everything, Tim S.

Comments

1. a unisom! ruh-roh

2. Quick dig out the Puppy-Uppers! (And put the Doggie-Downers on a much higher shelf!)

3. I want to snorgle puppy. Now please.

BEEP!

4. teh DEFINISH o’ PROSH. ♥

5. WHOA!!

6. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH….. that is the softest-looking puppy I’ve ever seen.

7. Not a puppy fan. Usually blow right by the puppies. This one is a CUTIE! He looks like he is flying – or was right until the unisom overtook him. *Ploof* right down onto the blanket.

8. Those are some SHORT legs! Reminds me of one of my favorite memories of my beloved Grampa:

A little stray dog had showed up at their place, so they took care of him for a few days. When I referred to him as “your dog,” my Grampa said, “That’s not my dog. If that were my dog, I’d sue the county.” Of course, I asked “Why?” and he said, “For building the road too close to its belly!”

Yeah, pure corn, but to a little kid, it was a great joke.

9. aaaah, stubbulance; even whilst in slumber, can still slay hundreds ded.

10. OMG! Nothing in the world is cuter than a Pemmy Pemmersons puppy. :-)

11. resriechan says:

as often occurs, I spy a possible Tag.

However I am not certain, whether the Tag is listed in proofreading/ irony mode or *gasp* is there some possibility that Meg et al actually have a *glitch* in the Tags????

Ennyway, my (not-quite-humble) suggesh would be the Tag which either intends to say “slePPy”…or is ironically spelled and means to say “slEEpy”.

Signed,

Wondering

(whether the Honorable Editors are gonna have the FBI come
    to Florida to have me “whacked”, as “they” say in New Joisey)

12. @resriechan: the tag is indeed correct.

back near CuteOverload’s beginnings, someone was constantly spamming the comments by posting a link to a “sleppy” puppy. or kitten. Can’t remember which, but I do remember seeing “sleppy” several times from one commenter.

[Spot on! It was a kitten named Atreyu. :D - Ed.]

In any case, this puppy is adorable, whether he/she is slepping or sleeping!

*gently reaches over and pets the puppy*

13. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. :)

14. Mary (the first) says:

For some reason, I read the hovetext in my head like Groucho Marx. “.. this is the strangest dream I ever hoid”.. I think my brain is melting from too much QTE and also unaccustomed SUNSHINE here where I am.

15. Awwwww, I want to cuddle him!!! What a cutie! ^_^

16. Dr. C. Know-it-All is working towards his Serta-fication in sleep research. The classes are stimulating, but the homework is a bit of a snooze.

17. I wish I had a small puppy to boss me around. That’d be cool.

18. I had a bad day at the office and I get home to a WW3 of cat fights… I want a little Corgi puppy to snuggle….please, pretty please with whip cream and a cherry on top!

19. MAXIMUM STUBBULENCE

20. that’s the cutest napper!

21. OMG! This is sooo adorable!
    I want to cuddle him!

22. AuntieMame says:

“Sleppy” is correct, R. Someone who used to post here including a link to photos of his pet “slepping,” and CO just kinda glommed onto the word. :D

[Good ol' Lohan Roberto. :P - Ed.]

23. OK, totally sweet post. What a little angel!

24. Anony"mouse" says:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww… that’s the cutest, proshest, angelicist (yeah yeah, that’s not a word, whatev) corgi pup ever. Well, all corgi’s are adorable. But this one takes it waaaaaaaaaay farther.

(dare you to find a corgi pup that isn’t cute! hehehehehe. And while you’re at it, buy some striped paint and collect a couple hen’s teeth, will ya?)

[I still have my left-handed smokeshifter somewhere, from my Boy Scout days. Fantastic for hunting Snipes. - Ed.]

25. …and any minute those stubby little leggies will start to twitch and the dreamer will runrunrun after something oh, so wonderful!

Those little leggies ares till cut all growed up. trust me. I just brushed Killer- SEVEN full brushloads of Corgula hair just today. A new record. I really oughta spin and knit it, but I think it is creepy.

Such a cute little one, snoooooooooooze. They talk in their sleep! Yes, they bark in their sleep, too. I love my snugglepuff!

26. Those little leggies are still cute….etc. ACK!

27. Make way, I need to roll that puppeh over and snorgle his tiny belleh!

28. … and also need a nibble of those prosh big paws! Yummers!

29. puddlepeppers says:

The hovertext is a great upper.

30. resriechan says:

thanks for the sleppiness, Eds & the info, CO peeps who’ve been around these parts longer than meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Peace.

31. Stubbulation!

32. Sleepy Dr. Corgi Know-It-All, with pink paws and no tail… Love love love!!!

33. Warm puppeh belly at twelve o’ clock ! I’m going in people…………
    Geronimooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. kibblenibble says:

The wondrous stubbulance! Awwww! :-)

35. Corgi…! Corgis are the most adorable, funny-looking little dogs ever. I love those chubby stubbular legs. He looks so soft and snorgly….

36. DaytimeDeb says:

I didn’t think anything got cuter than those little birds, but then you go and post another corgipup pic…awwwww I go back to my original statement, there is nothing cuter than a corgi pup. Truly.

Wait — did I just see his little front left paw move in his sleep? Made you look…

37. Is he awake yet?

38. Andi from NC says:

STUBBILICIOUS!!!!

39. Corgi’s are just stubtacular!

40. I have to stop looking at this picture. It’s making me think crazy, wild thoughts. Scary thoughts. Thoughts that are just completely unlike me. Like maybe I should get a Corgi. (I’m a CAT person, I tell you!)

41. I am going to keep looking at this example of puppular proshness until the headache I got from reading microsoft technical documentation abates somewhat.

*sigh* Nope, still there. :-( Must try again and again.

42. Stubbular AND Chubbular Schweeeeeeet!

At Kzgz LOL I had one last night form working on my statistics home work i know just what you mean!

43. I love this puppy. I’m also mightily amused by the thought of dancing bacon, which I fear might stay with me longer.

44. Katrina, if you’re still around. Dog hair does spin and knit up beautifully. The main drawbacks are that it’s a much better insulator than sheep’s wool and an all-samoyed sweater would be too warm to wear for more than a few days a year (well, if you live in a fairly temperate climate like I do, where it rarely goes below 5C or above 25C). For this reason dog hair is usually blended with wool or another fibre. The other problem is that dog-hair sweaters that get wet smell like, well, wet dog and no amount of eucalyptus scented wool-wash can fix that.

45. Hi, Theodosia, thanks for the info! Yes, I don’t think I want wet Corgula smell around my neck, I really don’t. It is so soft, though!!!! And Abbey is a beautiful buff -her ‘papers’ call her ‘red & white’, but she is a golden-buff and white..Buff is the new black?

How interesting that dog hair should be hotter.
    260-are YOU around? No? Ok, then, what we have here is *hot dog! *snerk,snerkity-snerk-snerk*. (Don’t tell 260..ssh)

46. tinyholidays says:

Uh, I demand to see any more pictures of this puppy that become available. Or I will hold this whole place hostage! YOU HAVE MY DEMANDS!

47. @Katrina
    I see what you did there. But not to worry. It’s all for pun and pun for all here at CO.

48. Daaw, I need one of those to cuddle while writing my stories and consult it on proper prose and characterization.

Please?

49. Yes, 260Oakley, I know, just a gentle tease from your fellow Peep! You are very fun!
    Pun for all….Like the 40,000 Musketeers, or however many we are now? “Stand with your epee ready, Sir/Madam!”

50. He’s still asleep.

51. Someone said those legs were SHORT… Those legs look perfect to me! It’s the other breeds whose legs are too long! Lol.

(Love Love LOVE my own Corgi!)

I want a tri-color puppy so bad! So adorable!!! :)

52. LOVE it, he looks just like my all grown up Corgi when he was a fuzzy little puppy!

I always say Corgi’s are just German Shepherds that got jipped on the legs. :)

53. How adorable this little guy is! You just want to squeeze him!
    My Corgi looks just like him only older.