I am So Above This Nonsense

It was difficult, but Biff tried to maintain some semblance of macho during his birthday celebration. And in all honesty, he was just glad he didn’t have to wear the matching pink boa and the rhinestone-bedazzled booties.

Do you always celebrate with arrow-shaped cookies, Stacy?

Comments

1. Where did the post of Winston trying to meow go?

2. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Aw, grumpy looking Brussels Griffon…

3. “Its the only Tannen, in the book, but I don’t think it’s Biff’s house…it looks like some old lady lives here…”

4. ewok doggeh!

5. HIS birthday…??????

Adorable dog but I don’t see male “bits”!

6. Biff is clearly a girl… :)
    Priceless facial expression and hovertext. Lol!

7. Looking at the picture the doggy doesn’t look like a Biff, there’s something humm missing… I think it’s a Biffette.

8. Deb! sez ‘Adorable dog but I don’t see male “bits”!’

Maybe we can get a Crotch-hance! to be sure.

9. Doggeh looks like he is saying “Humph! I ordered snausage sprinkles on this cookie and they are nowhere to be found! I say, good man, be a fine bean and get me those sprinkles pronto”

10. crazy weinerdog lady says:

of course it’s a Biffette, but the caption is more fun if you make it a Biff :P

11. It’s a Buffy fer sure. She has girl parts. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

12. Queen of Dork says:

How daintily the birthday pup is perched. And pretty house, too! Some of the houses we see on here are really cool looking.

13. Furrie Antoinette says “Let them eat cake… and could some peasant person please push me a little closer to the table?”

14. Queen of Dork says:

Deb: “male bits” (snork) ;)
    260Oakley: I’ll let the little sweetie sit on my lap and will push us both closer to the table!

15. Furrie Antoinette! ROFLMAO!!

Biffette looks quite pleased with her birthday bash. All she needs now is a big snuggle from moi.

16. Ridiculous. Not cute.

17. So maybe Biff is a butch bitch. Something wrong with that?

18. Queen of Dork says:

I’m still cracking up at Deb’s “male bits.” This comment I’m about to make may very well get deleted by I can’t hold it in. I don’t currently have a significant other but maybe one day I’ll get the opportunity to tell a guy, “Love your male bits, hon!”

19. ummm, I don’t see any Biff-bits there . . . .

20. So, it’s a bearded lady, in-ter-res-tink.

21. Theo, pink boa trimmed hat, pink goodie plate, delicate pose; this dog is too feminine to be butch.
    [...which could be exactly why she's sooo above this nonsense. - Ed.]

She is darling!

Didn’t the sender-inner include a name?

Queen, no need to wait…there are plenty of opportunities to say “male bits”! ;D

22. I think it’s funny that every time I look at this doggeh’s face, he seems to be saying “Pardon?” Wouldn’t that keep people guessing if you walked around all the time, looking like you were saying “Pardon? Pardon? Pardon???”

23. Queen of Dork says:

marthava: I’m going to do that tomorrow at work.

24. Transgender doggehs RULE!!!! Be proud, Biff! Work it!

25. This doggie looks like she’s calling to order a meeting of the West Dogbeach Garden Club.

26. kibblenibble says:

Doggie is posing so cooperatively. :-)

27. Anonymous Coward says:

i haven’t read any other comments (my browser jumped right away to the bottom of the page for me to type this), but… huh… ah… well, i think ‘Biff’ had an accident of sorts and is no longer a, huh, male. genetically, maybe, but by now he… it is missing a few attributes.

(looking sideways, embarrassed a bit to point this out)

nice Ewok face, though.

ac

28. crazy weinerdog lady says:

Who peed in your Cheerios, Frank?

29. What a fun little monkey faced griff. :)

30. I must say that little Biffette here has some serious self-control… There’s no way our dogs would have waited long enough for us to take a picture–they would have simply inhaled the food.

31. really monkey faced griffin! ha. And she’s a real b*tch.

32. I would have been funny and accurate if written from a tomboy perspective.

33. @Queen of Dork – lololol. Let me know how that works out for ya.

34. THIS IS MY OTHER BABY!!!!!! Her name is Ellie!!!!

35. They were little doggie pastries – I didn’t pick the triangle shape! Haha.

36. Squee! Biff, you are so effing cute!!!

37. Queen of Dork says:

marthava: “Kay. I’ll brief you on how that goes when I get home from work tomorrow. :) I’m really looking forward to this experiment. I’ll take notes on my co-workers’ reactions!

38. Stacy, Ellie is darling!

I’d bet she’s quite spoiled!!! >^.^<

39. “Hey Biff! Is it your birthday?”

“Mmyepyepyepyepyepyep uhhuh uhhuh uhhuh uhhuh.”

40. Snorglepup says:

Happy Birthday Ellie!
    Thanks for sharing Stacy.

41. enlightenmentgirl says:

@Stacy–She is a charming little monkey face!

42. Boofdays are wonderful! Haaaapy Boofday, little doggie whose gender doesn’t matter a whit to any of us! Unisex Boofdays for all! “Hippo birdies, two ewes, hippo birdies, two ewes, hippo birdies, deer doggehleh, ( and Peeps), hippo birdies two eyes!!!! (Thank you, Sandra Boynton!)

43. ~~~~I LOVE YOUR PUPPY~~~~~