MOM YOU’RE HUGGING ME TOO MOSHE

GAH! MAAAAM! Stopeet.

mother koala with cub

Axis of Valentine’s Snorgling Xtreme Close-Up [A.V.S.X.C.U.]

I will hug you, and squeeze you, and call you Miah, by ysaleth, Happy Valentine’s to you, Sender-Inner Shari E.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Oh it’s sooooooooooo cute. Look at that baby’s face!!!

2. It looks like mom has a teddy bear! I can’t even believe that’s real!

HUUUUUGGGG ggggg ggggg.

Happily for me I gots a hubby that don’t mind these types of hugs. Yay.

3. Awwww… that’s a Mother’s Day card right there!

4. That’s my Valentines Day card for me mudder, right there. Sorry I didn’t mail one mom, the storm kind of messed up the mail for a few days.

5. Mom,…..pass..-ing………out.

6. Queen of Dork says:

I’ve passed away ded. *taps playing.*

7. dr. berthaservant says:

Pardon me for asking, but are those koalas BLUE? Too, too moishe.

8. That is amazingly adorable. I can hardly breathe! Sweet sweet sweet.

9. I’d hug him that tight too if I had me one of those…

10. kibblenibble says:

Mom’s face all scrunched up tight: *Ah lurves dis babeh SO MOSHE!*

11. If anyone thinks that animals don’t have emotions, show them this picture.

12. I am also DED.

THANKIES to CO for the A.V.S.X.C.U.!!!!
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

13. Mooom, wake up! You’re hugging in your sleep again!

14. Sorry about double posting. 😦 but I went onto ysaleth’s photo page and there are awse photos of animals, including this disapproving owl….
    owl tongue

An extremely talented photographer!

15. Squeesy squeesy squeesy!

16. Thanks for the link and the comments! I didn’t realize it had hit Cute Overload until I wondered why I was getting so many hits on that photo and tracked down the source. lol. I spent a lot of time at the San Diego Zoo, so I take a ton of animal pics. 🙂

17. earlybird1 says:

LOVE Mom’s eyes closed with love for her little ‘un. AND they are rockin’ the blue hue, too. WOOO!

18. earlybird1 says:

@ Saffron: that owl has hat head, if I ever saw it.

19. The little thing which needed to be fixed, is. 😉

20. re: blue-grey-ness:
    Yep, and the species name of Koalas, cinereus, means ‘ash-coloured’.
    The colour goes from reddish in the northeast, grey east, and brown south-east, with the southerners being floofier in size and coat.

21. TracyFlick says:

It’s going off to college.

22. resriechan says:

“Matchingks”, pweeze???

23. Oh, the koala love…

24. P.S. Did y’all know that koala moms actually *spank* their kids when they misbehave? I KNOW! Cracked me up, too…

25. That is me with my cat.
    My kitten, on the other hand, loves the hugs.

26. I like how the mom koala’s feets are up, so the baby can’t slide down to get away, either. lol

27. No way would a true-blue koala be caught dead saying “Mom”.

28. that’s how my mom hugs me sometimes

awwww meg you didn’t need to take down the winston vid! :s

29. That is super sweet and so full of love!

30. Aw, that is so sweet! Skwoosh!

31. Mama’s all like, “*hug* I love you, bebeh.”

32. “Jeeez, Ma, I’m just going on the school bus, all the guys are watching … (eye roll)”

They grow up so fast…

33. Transpogue says:

“My apartment is infested with koala bears. It’s the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don’t want them too. I’m like, ‘Hey… Hold on fellas… Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf.’ Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me?”

Mitch knew. 🙂

34. They DO hold pretty tight! I got to hold one at Wild World in Cairns, Australia where you could get your pic taken while holding a koala. Everyone makes fun of the huge smile on my face in the photo! And it the cost was dirt cheap, too ($8 AusD, 12 years ago). Probably would have cost a fortune for the same experience in the States.

35. Awwwww. Very warm.

36. Oh, that just totally made my day!

So sweet. I second Carol – show this to the idiots who think animals don’t have feelings.

😀 Perfect ending to a perfect Valentine’s Day!

37. No, no, no, this is all much more innocent than it looks. It’s a fact little known outside of Australia that most of our pillows are shaped like baby koalas. This was an initiative introduced by Labor back in the eighties when the country was plagued by hordes of sleepless children.

38. Juniper Jupiter says:

Dammit, CO, I’m missing my mommy again! 😦

Quit making me do that!!! 😛

39. I don’t know…. That momma may be exhausted and this is the only way she can catch a few winks AND keep junior out of trouble.

40. SQUEESH!

*happysigh*

41. Where’s my kids? brb, I think they need some hugs.

42. This level of cuteness should be outlawed. How are we ever going to get on with our lives after thees ? *ack-ack* (cute-induced asthma attack)

43. eeeee so cute!!

44. hilariously cuddly cute. and LOL @ hovertext, meg!

45. Oh, Transpogue, I miss Mitch so much…

46. Mother Koala – “No dear, I wasn’t asleep just resting my eyes. I was not snoring, I heard every word you said, which was, what did you say?”

47. binky-mama says:

Mah bebeh. I lubs heem.

48. Aww

49. I want to hold the baby! And the mother too.

50. And see, even koala bears want to hold koala bears.

51. I was going to try to adjust my monitor… until I saw the color of the branch and realized that’s actually their true color!!! And that HUG… OMG. *passes out*

52. Ahhhh. Old school Cute Overload.
    *snorglesnorglesnorgle*

53. that is sooooo adorable

i groaned out loud at the hovertext, lol

54. katfighter says:

@Viv – I did the same thing at WIld World in Cairns! The smile on my face in the pics is ridiculous – I don’t think I looked that happy in my wedding pictures (don’t tell my husband). Koalas are the sweetest bundles of fur, and I love how they immediately cling to you for dear life. I had friends asking me why I didn’t stuff her under my shirt and run out.

55. certified cutologist says:

it is thankful for those koalas that i wasn’t at the zoo that day, cuz if i was and saw that i would have had to hop the fence and SQEEEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEEZE!!! them both! i couldn’t have resisted.

56. LeAnn (not LeAnna) says:

Yep, that’s how it is with the mamas and the bebehs.

57. I think I know just how they feel.

58. I know how you feel, Juniper Jupiter. Alas, no more mom hugs. Koalas are cute, but now I has a sad. <:(

59. This mommy koala is saying to her baby what I say to my darling grandchillens: I’m gonna squeeze you til your eyes bug out! Awwww.

60. Aw…so sweet…it made my eyes well up!

61. This is me any anything smaller than me XD

62. Fluidstatic says:

LOVE SQUIDGE. So cute… Ahn, it makes me miss my own babies so very much. 😦

63. this is extremly cute but sad

64. She was huggin then fell asleep.

65. Oooooo! Can I get a matchink set in pink?
    Pleaseandthankssomoche.

66. Over-koalafied? That is the worst pun I have ever, ever read. I am so sorry I didn’t get there first. My hat is doffed in humility and vast amounts of, of, well, jealousy, really… Just too, too.

[Yeah… that was me. 😛 – Ed.]

67. “Over Koala-fied” *SNORT*! hahaha.

68. I LOVE this. I love koalas. One day, I will hug one in person. I can’t wait!!

69. omg that is adorable how did you get that close to a kawala bear it is so cute cute cute

70. BABY! awwwwww. MAKES my day 🙂

71. Alzira Pflug says:

Que coisa mais linda! E assim o veradeiro amor de mae!
    OMG! It is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

72. TRUE REGUARDES FOR AN INFINTY OF PURE ENERGY.