Just Noshin’

So, what are you doin’ today?

This just in from Ant over at AQFL

Comments

1. OK this here fella’s been stuck inside too long. Goin’ a bit loopy.

2. bwAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA*snorkt*!!!

3. That is awesome!

4. Why doesn’t the dog just scarf down the whole plate? What restraint!

5. Aww, what a good doggy!

6. Paunchie that’s totally what my dog would do.

7. Queen of Dork says:

Rats. I can’t play that video. It just informs me that “an error occurred.” But the dog looks like he’s cute, whatever he’s doing.

8. LOL, 1:05 killed me!

9. That’s just so cute! LOL!!!!!!

10. Spitting Image with labradors!
    I like the momentary bereft-but-patient look when the off-screen hand takes a piece @48 sec.

11. Omg, that was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time… 1:05 ftw!

12. hahahaha awesome :D what a cute pup too!!

13. Somebody hook this guy up with cat voice guy… this is so funny.

14. re: Spitting Image for Americans: they did the Genesis video ‘Land of Confusion’

and Bono sings squid!

15. hilarious idea and a well trained dog- for not scarfing down the whole plate.

i’m going to have to try this one day

16. kibblenibble says:

Paunchie, I thought the same thing. Kudos to doggie for polite restraint…waiting patiently for the hand to offer the next bite. :-)

17. so adorable – gotta agree with 1.05 comments – totally did my head in with the qte!

18. Queen of Dork says:

Yay! I got it to play. That’s really funny. Gosh. My daughter loved it, too. Crap. I don’t have a dog. How come I don’t have a dog? I want a dog.

19. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

The double finger point at 1:15 says “Who’s awesome? You’re awesome!”

20. lol

21. QoD You don’t have a dog because it’s in SamKitty’s contract that you don’t .

22. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Somebody’s been watching too much Whose Line Is It, Anyway? (The original, and infinitely superior British version, with Clive Owens.)

23. Whoopsie! Forgot to close my italics, there. [shame-facedly kicking dirt] Sowwy!

24. Mary (the first) says:

Those guys have way too much time on their hands! (If you do too, you could take a sec to become a Facebook fan of Pedigree Adoption Drive. They’ll donate a bowl of food to a shelter dog for every new fan. Then maybe someone will feed it to a doglet like this! Fun times for all!)

25. Queen of Dork says:

Paunchie: Oh yeah. :(
    Hey Peeps! This has nothing to do with anything but it’s a kind of funny thing that just happened which I’d like to tell you about. (grab teddy bears, settle in). My daughter who is a teenager was watching TV and she was all like, “mommy, there’s this cool thing where all these rappers and singers are singing this song called “We Are The World!” And I was like, “dude, that originally happened like 20 years ago already. Here, check it out on the net.” It’s kind of like when we’re at the mall and there’s a song on and she says, “Oh, this song is by (making up name of group here ’cause I don’t know) Bad, Bad Boyz in the Badness Hood!” And I’m like, “No, sweetie, that’s an Aerosmith song from years and years ago.” And she’ll say, “Really?!” And I’ll say, “Yes, I’m positive about this.”

26. @Queen of Dork: Also fun is when I find out, later, that the band I know did the song first covered it from some band that had become obscure by their time.

27. This answers the age-old question: what would happen if dogs evolved thumbs?

P.S. The “U2″ video: brilliant!

28. paulajeanne says:

Agree with Skip, that bit did me in!

29. kibblenibble says:

Mary (the first): Done, and done.

30. Thats hilarious!!! I laughed right out loud!

31. This made me giggle, but mostly it made me glad my dog doesn’t have hands like people. Oh, the things he would eat.

32. earlybird1 says:

BAAAHAHAHAHA! 1:10 just cracks me up!!

33. earlybird1 says:

Sorry, make that 1:04

34. Symptons of cabin fever starting to manifest…

Seriously good control by that puppy not to just lean over and snarf that whole plate!

35. Queen of Dork says:

Hmmmmmmm. This is off the subject but I’d like your input, Peeps. My daughter belongs to this “jerk crew” here in Vegas. Tonight, they are having some huge party here at one of the local casinos (which I helped pay for). I asked her, “can I come to the party?” She replied, “no” hmmmmmmmm. sounds like I’m going to a party tonight, yes? *puts on dancin’ shoes*

36. OMG! Too cute! My lab would have either scarfed down the whole plate or have drooled so much over having to wait that everything would have been soaked.

37. @Queen of Dork Am I that old or is it just that I don’t have kids, what is a “jerk crew”?

38. Queen of Dork says:

Gigi: I know. I didn’t get that either when it was presented to me. A “jerk crew” is a group of people who do this spastic dance which looks like they’re “jerking/having spasms” (Lord, help me). I don’t know. (sadness. old, i guess)

39. I don’t know which is funnier, the very patient doggy or the off-camera person trying so hard not to LOL!

40. Queen of Dork says:

And Yeah, we’re old. We used to just kind of groove to the music. Now, (I guess) you must spaz your body to the “music?” and look like you’re having some sort of fit that requires immediate medical attention. Gosh. I don’t know. Kids these days.

41. @Queen of Dork Thank you for clearing that up for me, I feel better knowing your little girl is not going to a party with the kind of people I used to call jerks.

42. Queen of Dork says:

Gigi: And here’s another thing: My CAT (he put that in his contract that I have to refer to him in all caps) just bunnie kicked me off the couch. *sigh* He informed me that I’m “evicted* from that particular piece of furniture. And my presence is no longer required in this house. I think I just got fired by my CAT. *crap. sigh*

43. auroragyps says:

Too funny. My cat also liked it. She watched the whole thing and she rarely takes any interest in videos, not even ones with birds, mice, or other little critters. If my cat had thumbs like that pup, we’d give this 2 thumbs up.

44. The wheezy off-camera laugh is hailarious too!

45. ROFL… too cute and hilarous. Love the snort the off camera person did heh

46. haha!
    LOVE. EET
    i would now like to see a whole series of this done to other animals.
    I wonder if it would be possible to do it for cats.

47. I don’t think this is very funny or cute. This is cuteoverload, not weirdoverload! Those fingers were downright CREEPY! Yuck!

48. kibblenibble says:

Yes, Katie, because they were HUMAN feengairs…..boowaa-ha ha ha ha!!

49. Von Zeppelin says:

QoD, is there any possibility that your CAT is an Evil Overlord Bent on World Domination? If so, I shudder for the fate of humankind.

By the way, if he’s firing you, has he hired staff to attend to his dining and other needs? If your house is full of heavily armed uniformed minions doing his every bidding, that would be a sign of Evil Overlordship.

50. I think I ruptured something I laughed so hard!

51. VonZep, INVISIBLE minions doing his every bidding would be a REALLY FREAKY sign of, you know .

52. I had to agree with Katie…not cute…not funny…oh well guess I must be getting old…but what’s my 17 yr old’s excuse? she didn’t think so either….

53. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: The Cat does have dreams of world domination but not to worry: He’s really too lazy to do that. He told me I can be replaced in “a heart beat” and I’ve noticed a suspicious ad in the local paper but I haven’t seen any applicants show up. yet.

54. Creepola! This reminded me of something from the Jim Henson Hour. Scary!

55. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps. (sigh) This Cat is seriously driving me nuts. He likes to drink his water with his paw. He sometimes likes to dip his paw into his water bowl and then lick his paw. That’s fine. Cute even. But he INSTISTS on skooching his water bowl all over the kitchen floor which causes the water to splash all over the floor making a mess. I just caught him doing this again. I heard him from the livingroom so I quietly walked into the kitchen and there he was. Pulling his water bowl around and looking at me like, “huh? what?” He actually was standing there with his right paw up, perched over his bow. (man. crap. sheesh). I love him anyway.

56. Queen of Dork says:

I meant bowl. not bow. Is that even how that word is spelled? It looks weird to me right now.

57. I had seen this a few days ago–I laughed so loud at 1:05 that I scared my cat (yes, he’s Mr. Darcy)!

58. Von Zeppelin says:

QoD–Oh. BOWL. I was picturing him with an arrow in the other paw. . .
    We had a cat who would stand on one edge of the large water dish shared with the dog and s-t-r-e-t-c-h over to drink from the far side. I think he saw a leopard doing that on TV once.

59. LOL

60. That was absolutely great!!!!

61. QoD, my orange tabbeh does the same thing. He thinks it is a finger bowl (paw bowl?) and dips his paws in it and splashes before drinking.

Cats are weird.

62. I like hearing the camera person in the background, snorting and trying so hard not to laugh. OMG.

And yeah, cats are super duper weird, but that’s why LURVE THEM SO MUCH!!

63. Queen of Dork says:

Von Zep: I’m glad he doesn’t have a bow and arrow. I’m afraid my daughter would be in some serious danger if he did. He thinks I should pay attention to him and ONLY him.

64. Thank you thank you thank you, this is just what I needed on this completely ordinary Sunday. :D

65. This video reminded me of a Whose Line It Is Anyway? skit.

66. It reminded me of the Swedish Chef skits from the muppet show. Hey de her de herd der …. bork bork bork!

I was dreaming this morning of playing with a bassett hound and getting her to “roo”. Do they roo? I’ve never known one in real life. Then I gave her a cookie. ROO! heh.

67. this same thing was done ages ago by william wegman – before he did a lot of photography he did video shorts, and one of them is very very similar to this…just giving credit where it’s due. :)

68. this was a later (and much more complex) version of one that he did earlier, but you get the idea…

69. God, I love those Weimaraners.

70. but they’ll get dog hair in the bread! pleh! spit spit

71. snorglepup says:

Reminds me of William Wegman’s Weimeriners.
    I have a video called “Fay’s 12 Days of Christmas”.
    His dogs are dressed in sweaters and making cookies, string popcorn, decorate the tree… It’s worth finding. I used to play it every Christmas.

72. That was funneh!! My tooth! The sandwich is caught on my tooth!

73. dr. berthaservant says:

Excellent, excellent hand-i-work. Kudos all around.

74. Saffron, My kitty is almost completely blind. She puts her paw on the water to see how far she should place her muzzle in to drink. She is careful and does not want to plunge her nosey in the water. Could your kitty have some vision problems? Hope not. Happy love day :)

75. I think there’s a name for this: cynanthropy.

76. Queen of Dork, you call your kid “Dude?”
    Oh well.
    My cat Puma sits in the sink and pleads for me to turn on the water so she can play with it. Yes, cats are weird . . . thank goodness.

77. Queen of Dork says:

MamaLana: Yeah. Sometimes I call her “Dude” and sometimes she calls me “Dog” It’s all in fun. We have fun together. We kid around. We laugh alot. Problem with that?

78. @ snorglepup: SEND ME THAT VIDEO OMG. Please.

Darn, someone else already posted Wegman’s Weimaraners. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought of them.

I was literally giggling at the video, thanks for making my day.

79. QoD: have you tried putting some kind of place mat under the water bowl? That helped a bit with Kyuri’s penchant for pushing his food dish around. (His and Ezri’s water bowl is one of those fountain deals, so it’s too heavy to shove around. And, yes, they completely refuse to drink water out of a regular bowl anymore.)(Not that they’re spoiled or anything like that. No siree!)

80. OMFG that was so hilarious!

81. Queen of Dork says:

victoreia: I’ll try that and thanks! Sometimes, I think about using magnets in some way to get the water bowl to stick to the floor. :)

82. Ooooh, thanks for the laugh of the week!!!! I especially like the pondering over the last piece part!! Hahahaha…..

83. THIS is why the interwebs were created!!!

84. I laffed so hard I cried. Awesum doggeh.

85. Ann-Margret says:

This had me in tears! So funny! :D

86. I CHAT ROULETTED WITH THIS DOG! it was wonderful. i have a screen shot but i dont know how to post it