Twister Gone Wrong

Oh believe you me, next time my Food Dispenser-Person wants to play a game, I’ll read the directions first.

Right paw on red, left hind leg on head, Stacy.

Comments

1. Well, alright then…Ewok! What a fuzzface.

2. cute little fuzzy!

3. 260Oakley says:

This photo gives me paws, ’cause that pup is up in arms about something.

4. metsakins says:

she’s not only the Food-Dispenser person, she’s the walkies person!!!

5. StormCat42 says:

I sure could have used a mug of coffee this a.m., but this little guy’s mug will do juuuuust fine… Just hand him over, and no one will get hurt…. *holds up gun-finger*

Oh, and Oakley? Your punnage amazes me…. again…

6. That puppy has the face of an old man!!

7. Doggie yoga…the “upward-dog’ position…..

or is it a game of doggie Twister? Right paw green! Back left paw wellow!

8. Awwww, wittul affen monkeyface!

9. Is that a Brussels Griffon or an Affenpinscher? I LOVE those disgruntled little faces!

10. Puppeh just has his game-beard goin’ on still.

11. Oh that little face is just gorgeous! We had an Affenpinscher (if that is what this little cutie is, ours was black all over), he really was a little monkey :)

12. “Food dispensing person?” So glad that we know our place.

13. Awwwww, it’s a baby Ewok.

14. Too cute! I was going to say Brussels Griffon, but it might even be a baby Norfolk Terrier (if it were a Norwich those ears would be pointy uppy…). Whatever breed, he’s adorable!

15. Oh my beard and whiskers, I’m knot what I was.

16. LOL HONGLAD
    HEhehe the punnage in this post is awesome

17. resriechan says:

I say, he’s a Brussels Sprout.

(Well? SOMEbody HAD tah say it ……………….)

18. Oh noes! IT’S A TREND!! 8O

19. It took me a minute to figure out that puzzle of pup! That’s one flexible poochie.

20. You will be the talk of the town with your new foldable Port-A-Puppy!

21. ack! EWOK.

dogga seems to be catching on.

22. Puzzle pup assembly error

23. Hee!

Gremlin! Don’t feed ‘em after midnight!

24. @Resriechan: *groan* :lol: Good one!

25. Perhaps he simply wasn’t assembled correctly…

26. curious.creature says:

so ugly he’s cute

27. resriechan says:

@ Lerrinus:

(deep, sweeping bow, doffing bonnet in a courtly gesture of appreciation)

28. A trend of Twisted Puppies? Could it, should it lead to a New Category?

oh and – eeeeeeee it’s an Ewok!!!

29. aww he look like he is doing tychi

30. victoreia says:

Okay, you’re an Ewok.

31. This must be another installment of How Not to Assemble Your Puppy :D

32. My baby made it onto Cute Overload!!!!!!!!!! She IS a Brussels Griffon and her name is Rory! She’s all over my blog if anyone cares to see!!!!

33. She is a beautiful baby!