Heisman Ham sez

“This is a GAME OF INCHES. This is NOT the practice wheel, Men, this is the effing SUPERBOWL. Kick off is in five minutes—Now go b***s out to make it the best damn day of your life.”

Kiss your wife like it would be the last time, and GO GO GO!

Comments

1. resriechan says:

Shall we call up the whole “one for the Gipper” stream again????

2. Butts out? Go butts out?

3. Paunchie – I believe it’s “go balls out” :P

4. Get out there and give 110%. Remember, there is no i in team. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Play the game one down at a time. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

et cetera…

5. Every time I see this picture, I snorf with uncontrollable laughter. EVERY TIME.

*scrolls up, snorfs again*

Dammeeeeet!

6. I know Melanie, I was purposely being thick. lol

How come boy rodents have such huge ones anyway??

7. This little guy is the worst bench warmer ever – he only covers about 2 inches of space!

8. A wee Miami helmet? Dolphins gots claws!

And I believe it’s ‘Go baroos out’ with an extra *.

9. Walking E says:

It’s actually a mini Houston Oilers helmet, circa mid-70s, but without the side decals. Very cute! I think somebody should take pics of hamsters in ALL NFL helmets for usage in various sites. ;-)

10. kibblenibble says:

Chanpon, yes, a teeny creature, when you notice that the leetle hands are resting on a human finger.

11. Why is ‘balls’ censored but ‘damn’ isn’t?

[Need-to-know. I could tell you, but then I’d have to moon you. – Ed.]

12. you go little hambone … you give it all you got!.

13. VentureSister says:

Actually, I’m glad someone spelled that out. I wasn’t purposely being thick, I was like, b***s? What could that possibly be? Boobs? Too many letters. Boss? That’s not vulgar, right? I are slow.

[Bears. Seriously. ;) – Ed.]

14. The hamsters are piloting the Twizzlers blimp at the Puppy Bowl..

15. Mouse D'Anon says:

Glad to see you posting so much, Meg! Your commentary always cracks me up! :)

16. It’s the quarterham!!

17. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a looser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn’t give a hoot in hell for the man who lost and laughed. That’s why Americans have never lost a wa….. oops wrong speech, as you were men, as you were.

18. Andi from NC says:

“effing Superbowl” took me out!!!!

…and the helmet, let’s not forget the helmet….

19. The helmet just kills me! He looks like he’s wearing it so proudly! Now, I want to play football with him.

20. “Balls” is censored? Srsly?

21. LB, age 6 NYC says: