Bok, Bok, Bok … Meow?

Ay-yup, when you’re a farmer, ya hafta put in a full day, sunup ta sundown. Ah’m up with the kittens every mornin’. (Sorry ’bout that, meant to say “chickens.”)

Comments

1. I Awwwwww’ed out loud… Little mews break my heart D:

2. awwwww, teeny little mews!

3. reddragon says:

ahhhh where’d my warmth go!!!

4. “It´s cooooooooold ! Plz come back…ehrm…mom ? ” :-)))

5. That’s not something you see every day. Love the little kitty baby…

6. One of these is not like the others…

7. Poor kitty. Would you want to be sat on by a giant chicken? :P

8. Pulls out miss know it all glasses.. actually ( I have chickens) they do not sit down on the eggs or kitten in this case..

they fluff out their feathers and stand over the eggs. IT is very warm under a chicken!

9. The chicken or the egg argument is now irrelevant.

10. SQUEE! Little mew squeaks! I bet it is nice and cozy under the chicky…and it probably tastes like chicken! ykwim

11. That reminds me of a duckling that my brother got as a pet. We had kittens at the same time. We were terrified that the mama cat would try to kill the duck but she adopted it and the duck bonded with the kittens. They were inseparable and the duck was even terrified of water. You couldn’t get the duck in water for anything! If the neighbor’s poodle tried to harass the kittens, the duck would quack the dog away! That was 40 years ago – thanks for the memory!

12. Mew…mew meww…Dawww, chicken come BACK!

13. Vicki W- what a great story!

I have always wondered just how warm it is under a chicken, thanks, KittyAdventures!

Who feeds the puddy? I love the– “What? Where? Who?” look on the little kittehface!

14. The little kitty just proves that it does not matter if your mom gave birth to you or if you were adopted – she is still your mom

15. victoreia says:

Dagnabbit! My speakers ain’t workin’!!! Now I’ll hafta wait ’til I get home to hear little kitteh noises!

16. Kitty’s all “Hey! Where did my incubator go?!”

The mews are deadly. Deadly!

17. 260Oakley says:

Young male kitten hopes to become peeping tom. Acquires fowl language in the process.

18. That kitty is going to need a lot of therapy latter in life :-)

19. Fowl language. LOL Oakley, rilly!

20. Awww, where’s mama????

21. Sooo cute! I love how the kitty is all confuzzled–“Hey! Where’s my blankie?!”

22. I’d say the kitten was like, “Where’d I go just now?”

23. @ Katrina it is so warm that if you pick up one of the eggs they will feel hot. they are about 101 degrees. Quite toasty!

once the chickens hatch if they get too warm they pop their heads out from under their mom… Baby chicks with a Mama hen are very adorable they also like to climb up on her back! and woe to any one who disturbs the mamma hen she will peck chase and claw anyone who trys to hurt or get too close to her babies.

24. AWW :D I would pick up that little kitty and feed him/her with a bottle of warm kitten milk :D

25. Momma Hen…”Yes little Black-un is so much more advanced than his siblings”

26. catloveschanel says:

I never!

27. @Oakley: *groooaaan* :-)

28. It’s not even the right color cat!

29. @Oakley
    You make me smile. Thank you.

30. KittyAdventures: Thanks for the further info-I have always wanted to have chickens-but, as an allergy to feathers came with my husband, well, no boids. I got the better side of deal, I think, yeah, I did.

31. Pitiful mewing black baby kitteh just yanked every heartstring in me. At once. Ousche.

32. Blaze Fireheart says:

That is too cute. AWWWWWWWWWW!

33. Daphne Moss says:

Deadly little mews is right!!! Want to know sooo much more!
    Baby cat looks healthy, tho…

34. Felicityanne says:

There is a blank! Nothing! And on NTMTOM’s more recent post too, where the comments have been closed after only 4…what’s going on???

35. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@Felicityanne: Regarding the blank, do you mean the video? I can still see it in this page, but anyone having trouble can try it at YouTube.

36. We raise all kinds of birds and they share nests. Frequently we’ll have chickens hatching ducks and vice versa. It’s cool watching a chicken walking around with a long line of ducklings behind it.

Unfortunately if you don’t separate them the little ones die. The ducklings need a lot more water than the chickens, and the chicks can’t swim for their mama ducks :(

We used to have a gander who adopted any kind of baby. He had a following of ducks, geese, chickens, guinea hens, and turkens (which are adorable as babies but when they grow up….)