Rule of Cuteness #45 Anything with the word ‘pygmy’ in it is Cute

“Bunny”? Cute.
“Bunneh”? Cuter.
“PYGMY BUNNEH”? OMG CUTEST!!!

As usual, F1v3r keeps us apprised of all bunnular news. F1v3r also says we should all go to Save a Bunny.com.

Comments

1. OMG! Rule #45! aMAzing! *sing song*

2. Von Zeppelin says:

Microrabbits! (Like the ear-measuring).

3. Me watching at 1:18:

Well, it’s just a bunny–MOTHER OF GOD AN ENTIRE BOXFUL ARE YOU SERIOUS

4. That is some pint-sized pile of disapproval. Cute, cute, sweet disapproval.

5. Perky perky beady eyed disapproval.
    I. Can’t. Take. The. Cute.!

6. Ahhhh! Too cute! *asplode*

7. I WOULD LIKE THAT BUNNY PLEEEEZZZEE *grabby hands*

8. And BABY Pygmy Bunnehs. Cute Overload, indeed.

9. Here’s an AfterSchool Special: don’t waste your talent trying out for Top Model or BB House or Dance Crew: go to school, study hard, take zoology and MEASURE BUNNULAR EARS!!! and ZOMG FEETS! Every day! And you get PAID for it!More pictures will be taken of you than Paulina and Heidi and Claudia put together!
    The more you know . . . [head tilt]

10. 260Oakley says:

iHop Nano, complete with nomular earbuds

11. elledoubleyou says:

Love the name, F1V3R — Yay Watership Down!

I wanteh pigmeh bunneh!

12. Holy Rat Spit ! A whole box ?? A WHOLE BOX ???????
    (thud!)

13. 260Oakley says:

..that’s an mpsquee player, by the way
    (Sorry, this post was so good, I couldn’t limit myself to one pun.)

14. What about this type of pygmy?:

15. Head bobbing from 0:38 – 0:43 is adorable! Maybe new looping .gif potential? :D

16. AlbertaGirl says:

Those aren’t just baby pygmy bunnehs…

They’re BABEH PYGMEH BUNNEHS!

17. zomg I want da bun!!!

18. babelglyph says:

Your ears must be thiiiiiis big to be cute.

19. COME ON YOUTUBE, LOAD FASTER! So cute! I’m going to go pet my bunny right now!

20. I think anything with the word “Miniature” or “Pygmy” or any other word implicating smallness makes the animal 100000X cuter!
    Being a bun just adds to that factor! Then, being a BABY bun adds 20X more cuteness!

21. those flashlights! it’s like they’re super models.

22. What little darlings!

23. “Anything with the word ‘pygmy’ in it is Cute”. Xept for human beings. They are not nesesserly cute.

24. Ok, WHY is it not my job to measure adorable bunneh ears and feet?!? WHY did my college career counselor not inform me that this was an option? I am outraged!

25. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Following that logic, the phrase “Pygmy Pygmy” should form a swirling vortex of Qte that grows exponentially, consuming everything it its path.

So nobody say it, just in case.

26. Hey Mike…

First of all, HUH? Not quite sure who you were responding to.

Second, how come the links to your most recent post (Seal Baroo) aren’t working??? I was shocked when I saw that the number of comments was “0”. Now I know why… it doesn’t work.

Inquiring minds want to know.

27. And third, what’s with the time? The time stamp for all the comments is an hour later than real time (Pac). You haven’t moved to Mountain time have you?

Ok, you might not be able to answer that one. Please to be forwarding to techy person at large. Thank you kindly.

28. kibblenibble says:

Must kees top of bunneh head. *mwah* So soft! *sigh*

29. What’s better than a pygmy rabbit? A box of pygmy rabbits! *dies*

30. Juniper Jupiter says:

They are the epitome of approval!

No typo…they approve of EVERYTHING!!! They’re not grumpeh at all! :D

31. Wait, so pygmy rattlesnakes are cute? Well, I… guess?

[Sure they are. Just don't try and scritch their ears. - Ed.]

32. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

spb: Regarding the seal post, that went live early due to operator (me) error. Sowwy.

33. I think I shall also include the keywords “measuring bunny ears” when I go job hunting online.

34. that’s not cute overload, that’s cute overdose………….. oh! so adorable.

35. OMG OMG OMG >hyperventilates< I thought that those Dutch bunnies the size of my cat were cool, but bunnies maybe the size of a hamster??? RAD!! (And completely "DEATH BY CUTENESS"!!!)… *Note for Easter- Instead of 'Easter egg hunting, maybe there could be "Easter hunting for bunnies the size of Easter eggs?"??? Brilliant idea. Those brilliant Japanese scientists had to have been apart of this latest cuteness development… *Makes sneaky, under-cover facial expression* We're watching you here at Cuteoverload…. ^.-

36. WANT WANT WANT!!!

37. Let me clarify my earlier post… Any “ANIMAL” with “pygmy” in it is cuter.
    Although, some pygmy people can be pretty adawable as well.

Speaking of pygmy things… Can someone tell me what THIS is? I need one to go with my Green Lantern ring!

38. binky-mama says:

Ah, yes measuring the bunneh feet and ears is important scientific research, but what I want to know is WILL THEY FIT IN MY MOUF???

39. A whole BOX full at 1:20!

*dies*

40. I….I mean….they….they are……no brain. I have no brain, it has been squeed out of me.

41. Aw, I wish I had a career that involves holding little bunnies.

42. Melvin and Zoey: Those are pygmy marmosets.

If I had a bebeh pygmeh bunneh there would be no excuse for NOT carrying it around in a tiny alfalfa-lined purse at all times. =:3

43. And for those of you in the Southern CA area, once you’ve first visited Save a Bunny, then please also go visit Los Angeles Rabbit Foundation.

It’s not about the lack of shame – it’s about saving bunny lives, people! ;)

44. The self-discipline of these noble zoo workers, refraining from FEASTING upon all those baby bunny ears.

How do they do it?

45. EXACTLY what I needed on this rotten day. This is exactly why I come to this site multiple times a day: to perk me up no matter how I am feeling. Thank you soooo much!

46. 1:10 – scritchy eeeears!

47. Bun enchanted evening, you may meet a stranger
    you may meet a stranger, across a crowded room.

48. The Zoo people are letting the bunnies’ feet get dirty! ACK!

49. Katrina – Mon Dieu, we ave both posted at exactly the same time.
    It’s fate its Kismet, well it’s quite unusual.

50. Rule #46 — Anything with legs that are 2 inches long is cute!

51. i sense disapproval, but just in smaller amounts.

52. i would suggest the even more amazing:
    PYGMEH BUNNEH.

53. The grass is bigger then them!

O_O

54. LovesDogs says:

No disapproval at all. They’re sooo small, I’ll take……3.

55. My rabbit was the same size when I brought him home. Now he is in bunny heaven……I think I will rescue another bunny because they are SOOOO CUTE!!!!

56. “Achem, hello, my name is Michael and my job is to hold SQUIRMY PYGMY BABY BUNNIES while somebody else measures their ears and feets. Nice to meet you.”

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! The only thing that keeps me from being ded of “teh qte” is being jealous of “teh job”.

57. “mpsquee player”–full of zee win, yes?

Hon Glad- and no black hole-well, if the Large Hadron Collider didn’t set the atmosphere on fire, we still can! Kiss me you fool!

58. I cannot handle the cuteness of leetle bunneh feetsies being measured with a ruler. Cannot!

59. temperance says:

nice to see some professional cuteologists busy at work…i can’t believe there are still some people who don’t consider this a true, scientific discipline.

60. OMG I have ALWAYS wanted a bunneh I could tuck into a pocket or carry in my palm!! They are SOOOO sweet!!! Now, where’s my insulin???

61. Stupid high school guidance counselor!!! He never told me there were jobs where I could be paid to measure the teeny tiny ears and toes of teeny tiny buns!!!

62. Katrina – If I do kiss you my darling, who knows where it could lead, I mean, I might have to take my Balaclava off and remove your Bombazine antimacassar, just the thought of it makes my Wellingtons tremble.

63. And speaking of cute, check out the new koala pictures at
    Zooborns.com. I’m surprised they aren’t on cuteoverload already.

64. “Bunny”? Cute.
    “Bunneh”? Cuter.
    “PYGMY BUNNEH”? OMG CUTEST!!!

What about BABY PYGMY BUNNEH?????????? Huh? Huh?

65. I actually had heart arrhythmia when they showed the box full of babeh pigmy bunbuns…

66. From wiki: The Pygmy Rabbit is the smallest leporid in North America, with mean adult weights from 375 to about 500 grams.

That’s less than my ratties … which granted are anything but slender. Still … that’s TINY! I so want to glomph their tiny furry feet!

*squee*
    *Asplodes*

67. LeAnn (not LeAnna) says:

*sigh* Adorabuhls. Little handfuls of qte. I need one to stand guard over my desk at work, probably wouldn’t stay still, though.

68. Cute buns! (that’s what she said) :twisted:

69. Measuring bunneh feets? BEST JOB EVAR!

70. Must have.

that is all

71. OH, well, then, I guess we should cool it, I hate to see a man’s Wellies trembling- awfully full of emotion there, no pda’s (public displays of affection) here, no sir, not here, no. *****Le sigh*****

Leeps trembling, head bowed, eyes filling, walks slowly away………

I am as despondent as a newly widowed Dik-Dik……

72. AuntieMame says:

Aww, maaaaan! They always have a cliffhanger right at the best part. *pout*

Does Hon Glad ever take off his Balaclava? Does Katrina ever overcome her fear of trembling Wellies? Does the Large Hadron Collider create an alternative reality in which everyone has a job measuring babeh pygmeh bunneh feets?

I must know!

73. And then after work, we’d all get together for drinks and compare the pygmy bun feet we’d measured that day.

74. @AuntieMame, and what about Naomi??

75. OMG! I want one. lol!

76. OMG!! i’ve never seen a rabbit that small before. makes me wanna get one now. too cute!

77. *clears throat*

PYGMY PYGMY.

78. Kelli, you’ve doomed us all! OoO;

And, oh my gosh. TEH QTE. I am dead from it. Bunnehs! ♥

79. Bo Babbyo says:

What about bebbeh peegmeh bunnehs? You just might not survive.

80. Disapproving* buns: Now pocket-sized for your convenience.

* disapproval levels may very.

81. OMG LOOK AT THEIR CHUBBULAR BUNNY BUMS!!!!

82. Katrina – I’m as despondent, as a newly widowed Dik – Dik
    I’m as jumpy as a puppet on a string
    You could say that I have spring fever, but it isn’t even spring

I am starry eyed and vaguely discontented
    Like a Nightingale without a song to sing
    Oh why should I have sping fever
    When it isn’t even spring

83. It had to happen. I actually saw a bunneh I would like to snorgle. No bunny has ever accomplished that before.
    Cute!

84. For a minute there I thought the woman was going to file the bunneh’s toenails.

85. I must object to this rule. There is a car in my town with the license plate- BUTPYGMY. As interesting as it is, it’s not cute.

I asked the driver once, it is a reference to a quote of some obscure famous person: “We are but pygmies in the eyes of god.”

[Well, I LOL'd. :lol: - Ed.]

86. Bunneeeeeeeeeehs!!! Zip! Zip! ZEEWM!!!

87. What about dwarfs? I have a dwarf rabbit as we speak :3 ykwim