Impatient Much?

(… that’s right, just pay for the latte and go … no, you don’t need to read the paper in the rack, it’s just bad news anyway … oh, now she’s flirting with the clerk again?)

(We’re losing the whole morning here!  All the best hydrants will be used already!)

Actually, your Walter looks very patient, Cindy W.

Comments

1. snorglepup says:

I’ll play with you little pup.
    Love the shadow.

2. snorglepup says:

And Theo, it must be said: Bleeny,bleeny, bleen!

3. So cute! He looks so well behaved! I want a puppy.

4. Sheesh as if a Latte could be as important as walking and sniffing everything and chasing squirrels and barking at cats…. Puh-lease… Puppy foot taping ensues.

5. Queen of Dork says:

Sweeeeeet!

6. kibblenibble says:

That nosie! I must kees it! The perked-up triagle earses! The teeny eyebrows! The pointy, pointy tailio!
    *scoops up pup whilst Cindy W. flirts with the clerk, strolls away, whistling casually*

7. kibblenibble says:

ooops, triaNgle!

8. Queen of Dork says:

kibblenibble! I saw that! (nice tune that you’re whistling, though)

9. Those forward-leaning extra fuzzy ears demand a close-up. I shall stay here in sphinx mode until it happens.

10. DaytimeDeb says:

Totally don’t need a scone with the latte when there are ears like that to nibble on!

11. homer mariner says:

Oh the ears!! *dead*

12. Oh my heavens, that looks like a lab/rottweiler mix! What a cutie! Come’ere Walter, I’ll walk with you.

13. Maximum cuteness achieved on the ear floppiness!!!!

14. possibly a comment on the impatient CO fans who had to wait 24 hours for a new post?! I confess, I was going a little nuts myself!

15. Queen of Dork says:
  16. Please clone Walter and send to me immediately.

17. Ah theenk ahm eehn luhff.

The owner can take all the time she wants. I’ll just stay here and play wif dah cute widdle puppy wuppy *dissolves*

18. I must agree, that is ONE patient pup!
    I’m with gryt. Let’s clone little Walter so we ALL can have one!

19. resriechan says:

In re. hovertext used, on the second photo: NTM, how did you hear me using my favorite curse-substitution phrase, all the way here in Florida??

…..Although you missed one or two letters of the original phrasing.
    I suppose that it’s likely that you simply used le License Artistique
    In my experience, my specific version of that phrase is most productive,
    when pronounced as follows:

“Why YOU …… I oughtaRazzmdazzmFrazzmCottonPickin’”…..etc. etc.
    (NOTE to peeps: my phrase du Francais n’est-ce pas legitimate. Merci)

And in conclusion, to Ms. QoD (comment #14):
    Nice flowers ya got there, Babe!!

20. what a face! eyebrows oranger than…well, an orange! flopsies ears…teeny mouf…glittery eyes, tho…gonna grow up to be someone special!

21. holy crap that is the cutest puppy i think i’ve ever seen. {excluding my dogs when they were puppies of course.}

22. that is one prosh pup. hurry up already!

23. hearts @ QoD! Here in the northeast it is cold and gray, so those flowers are just the thing to bring sunshine to my day! THANKIES!!!

Oh, Sweet Santa Claus, those triangular ears look so soft and fluffy, I must nom on them NOW.

24. Fran in L.A. says:

The puppy is priceless. Love those ears, love the shadow. I’ll bet the shadow looks cute when the pup is walking and those ears bob along!

To Queen of Dork @ #14 – Loved the flowers. Pictures like that always make me want to try them as a 500 or 1,000 piece puzzle!

To resriechan @ #18 – I thought those were my cusswords, learned from the immortal Yosemite Sam!

25. How about a new “Me and my Shadow” category?

And ya gotta LOVE the name Walter!

26. i have no idea if this pup is impatient because i have my nose buried in his forehead

you all figure it out and keep us posted

27. He’s a sundial!

28. resriechan says:

@ Fran in LA (comment #23):

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”
    “So THAT’s where I got that!!!! :)

29. What breed is he/she?

30. His eyebrows have killed me ded. *thud*

Lovin’ the name Walter. :D

31. I, too, will take a Walter.
    PLEASE!

32. Must. Flip. Earfuzz.

33. A possible new face of disapproval?

34. This pup will grow up into one big goggie, I think; I have a big yellow lab…when I feel down, all I have to do is bury my face into his big head, or ask him for a wet, slobbery kiss, which he is always happy to give….then the world seems like a brighter, happier place….. :smile:

35. Dreamspinner Cheryl says:

QOD, thank you for today’s wallpaper! LOVE these photos!!

36. Is he an Appenzeller? I just discovered them the other day, they look gorgeous!! Sadly they don’t seem to be available where I am (Australia)…

37. Von Zeppelin says:

Mazil: Appenzeller? I thought that was a cheese from Switzerland. A quick look at the ever-valuable WikiPedia reveals that it is also a handsome breed of dog, an aperitif, a variety of chicken, and a Renaissance composer. Clever folk, the Swiss–they have more going for them then just the cuckoo clocks.

38. AuntieMame says:

Hmm. The Swiss have one word for half a dozen things, and the Inuit have forty-leven words for “snow.” Some sort of cosmic, lingual balance?

And I’m with Teho. I just want to use the tip of my finger to flip the puppeh earses over and over and over…

39. awhh (:
    what breed is this?

40. What a delectable little pupcake!

41. catloveschanel says:

yes, Jorden, 2nd. Make mine one short, non-fat, furry, hold the whip, big paw with just a touch of golden eyebrow at the top. And in 30 seconds please, I’m in a hurry.

42. fish eye no miko says:

Awww.. What a cutie-wootie little puppeh!
    [scritches his head, then soft-kronches his ears]

43. wow those are the cutest ears ever!

44. I think he may be related to Al Satian.

45. Cute chubby pups with EYEBROW DOTS are automatically nommable in my book. I’m a total sucker for eyebrow dots. (new rule of cute?)

46. 260Oakley says:

Actually, Hon Glad, I think he looks more like Al’s American cousin, G. Erman Shepherd.

47. Trying to guess the breed of this cutie is driving me bonkers. Normally I’m great at this game, thanks to how much time I spend at dog shows. :(

Regardless of if was a MaltiChiAussiePincher, this is still a crazy cute pup!

48. 260Oakley – Is that the Erman-Shepherds from Baltimore?

49. lexipuppymommy says:

I NEED TO SNORGLE THOSE EARS!

50. lexipuppymommy says:

Oh yes, Beth. Eyebrow dots should definitely be a new rule of cute.

51. My dog does that too, sooooo cute.

52. Elisha B. says:

FUZZY PUPPPPPPYYYYYYY!! Super soft :)