Is this the line for the milk dropper?!

HEY!

K-riz sends in pics AND rehabilitates them.

Comments

1. Darling!

2. Ahem… Squee! Thank you, that is all.

3. Oh look at the teeny-weeny teefs!!!

4. OMG, how freakin cute!

5. Itty bitty teefers!

6. What are those adorable fuzzballs?!?

7. kibblenibble says:

Are they chipmunks? They are so Qte, I’m almost crying. Awesome COXCU.

*makes mental note to check back later for hovertext*

8. OMG I didn’t know chipmunkies were deadly… NOW DED OF QUTE *klunk*

9. awww… they look so well cared for. I’m glad people like her do this.

10. OMG! Little toofs! **DED**

11. *runs and grabs the bandages and ice packs*
    Uh-oh! This post is gonna to have a body count!

12. So there I was, on the group W bench…

13. There is a special place in Heaven for K-riz for taking care of such sweet bebehs wif da widdwe toofers…

Sorry, teh Qte melted ma brain.

14. OMG the teefs..

The stripes, the speckles, the teeeeeeenieness.

And of course the Beady eye factor.

Holy Cuteness Batman!

15. TrixandSam says:

Those have to be baby chippies. I’ve seen enough of the adults close up to know that nose and toofies.

16. omg, what a sweet little face! those have to be chipmunks, right?

17. Incredibly adorable!

I think they might be baby gophers. The “stripeage” is more gopher-like than chipmunk-like.

Either way, they’re precious!

18. Is this the line for the milk dropper? What a great line. Makes the picture of the chippies even better if that is possible. I rehabbed a baby squirrel once. It was one of the best parts of my life.

19. Make my milk dropper, a scotch droper. KTHXBI

20. No! This is the line to go into my pocket! ^.^

21. aaahhh! ded. ded from the cute.

22. they’re five lined ground squirrels

23. or rather thirteen lined

24. Excellent use of the COXCU, Meg.

25. Ack! Between the itty bitty teeth and the BEF, I’ll just be dead over in the corner there!

26. The toofies has kilt me ded! *thud*

27. kibblenibble says:

Has anybody mentioned the most excellent BEF?

*grabs scotch dropper, crooks finger at Hon Glad, gesturing toward the snickering lounge*

28. Wow. This cute is so fresh it’s alt-tags have barely sprouted!

29. Absolutely adorable! I too like the tiny teeth.

Psst, K-riz, I’m quite good with a milk dropper if you need any help…

30. He’s like, “Excuse me, I was told there would be PUNCH AND PIE….”

31. (snickersnicker)

[LoungeLounge! ;) - Ed.]

32. that is so cute :)

33. Snicker snicker lounge lounge, we love you…

34. fifthsonata says:

Tiny toof-hance!!!!

35. HEHEHEH Thank You Teho!

36. Mouse D'Anon says:

Munklet teefis!
    Munklet leeps!

Kilt. DED.

37. Oh look, the Snickering Lounge isn’t just for snickering anymore!!! There’s DANCING!

38. I like how he seems to be complaining about the other guys budging in. “That’s my spot!”

39. @ 24:

“Also known as a … squinney”

Squinney! That’s perfect.

40. Oh, those pointy, little teeth! Toofies, the hands, the, the, oh, the whole thing! Here little ‘munklet morsels, I’ll feeeeeeeeeed you, too!

Snicker, snicker and a hidey-hidey ho!

Nurse, Stef, please be on call for this one, ok? Thanks. K.

41. 2 baby milk toofs!

42. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa, I think these pictures are of the chipmunk conga line at the Snicker Lounge (“One, two, three, kick!”) Everybody dance!

43. the teef…. THE TEEF. ALAS, I AM SLAIN.

44. Teh eensy, weensy, ittsie, bittsie, nosie, slays me.

45. CHIPMUNKS!

I’m in love!!

46. @VonZep, a chipmunk conga line???? (thud)

47. Queen of Dork says:

Dancing? In the Snickering Lounge?!!? Count me in!
    *Grabs supplies to help peeps, dancing shoes, tutu and runs to the Lounge*

48. Holy guacamole! Whatever they are–chipmunks or 13-lined ground skwerls–I want one. Or maybe two or three…

49. QoD, the dress code specifies a tootsy-frootsy hat. ;)

50. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Great! I happen to have three of those!

51. Claudia C. says:

Got it!
    1. dancing shoes
    2. tutu (purple please)
    3. tootsy-frootsy hat
    I’m off for my first visit to the snicker lounge. Don’t care what they are…
    they are damn QTE!
    OOPS… (ded)

52. victoreia says:

[ded]

53. Ahhhhh.
    *thud*
    Thanks, Meg! :)

54. Queen of Dork says:

*Dancing happily in the Snickering Lounge. Stops medical services for a quick sec to join the chipmunk conga line*

55. Aw, gee, and i thought the little buggers were adorable when they were adults!

56. teeny chip munklet!

57. K, my back is killing me from bending down to reach the chipmunks’ waist, but man, this is fun! My hat keeps slipping off and they keep running in and out of it with the bar nuts….. A small price to pay. Love the tutus-I didn’t know they cam in many colors! And here I am with my plain pink, one where do I put my face, with shame?

58. snorglepup says:

No shame in a pink tutu, Katrina!
    What is a shame is my inability to dance. hides head undr wing*
    Is Wannadance still in the house? We could searve punch or scotch droppers.

59. Queen of Dork says:

snorglepup: Move your body in whatever fashion you want and you are dancing! Yay! I too, wonder whatever happened to Wannadance and also, *looks around* where the heck has ButtaRumCake gone?!

60. Those tiny tails. THOSE TINY FREAKIN TAILS. GAH!

61. Queen of Dork says:

Kenny G: I know, I know. The tails. And the nomilicious toe splayage. *gulp*
    *jams smelling salts up nose and prepares more for Kenny G if necessary*

62. OMG, the teef! GREAT COXCO!

For a second I thought these were bebeh gophers (13-striped gophers) – and I’M a “Gopher” (U of M alumna) so I got all excited! But oh my, chipmunks are adorable, too. I wish I could pet and play with gopher and chipmunk bebehs. But I’m a rehabber too (squirrels) and know they DON’T make good pets – they deserve their own life in the wild.

63. Mew Mew Mew I has cute says:

Squee! Beady eyes + buck teef hance? HALP! xD ykwim

64. Thanks snorglepup-it IS fucshia, after all. Those little buggers are fast- I hardly get me feet on the floor and they have climbed up me legs and tried to knock me hat off again for the nuts! This is very fun.

65. Queen of Dork says:

Katrina: Here. Let me fix your hat. *puts those elastic string things that go under your chin to keep your hat on on Katrina’s hat* THERE! LET’S DANCE! *David Bowie music blasting*
    (put on your red shoes and dance the blues. to the song that’s playing in the snicker lounge….)

66. squueeeeEEEEEEEE— *POOF* *thud*

67. that BEF right there tells me, “when I’s grown up, I weel bite you wif my sharp teeeef”!!

68. Gosh…this is really special. A vote for next year’s calendar!

69. MissKitty says:

Ohh… I was wondering why they had extra racing stripes above and beyond the typical chippie ones. Well, all I know is ground squirrel… chippie… whatever… DARN CUTE
    squeeeeeee!

70. Wait… QofD… red shoes with a purple tutu? Dancin’ the blues?? And the tootsy-frootsy hat???

Whew. So colorful!

71. OK< who turned the Snicker Lounge music to the PBS Newshour theme? Now I'm going to have that in my head all day, 1,2,3,1,2,3, nice waltz, though…Gwen Iffel- want to come dance with us? Jim, Judy, Jeffrey, Hari…anybody?

72. ehn.