Congratulations, Parakeet of Tomorrow!

You are the proud owner of a new BirDroid 5000x fully-automatic human suit! At last, the legs you’ve always wanted for walking, jogging, and dancing!  Grasp objects with your lifelike hands — no more using your beak!

Is Bird being smuggled, or snuggled, Amy T.?

Comments

1. Human suit! Love it – what a cute boidface poking up there!!!!

2. Awww!

So cute. I hope my macaws never get their toes on something like that. ;)

3. O hai!

4. [Marnie] PEEEEEEEEEK a boo! [/Marnie]

5. r u sure that’s not just a bird tryin’ to get in the rack.

6. boids’n baps

7. Resriechan says:

‘ course, you *MIGHT* notice difficulties, when trying to get in the door, of your cozy Bird Cage that you love so dearly …………..

8. I think that’s a peach faced lovebird, not a parakeet! But a very cute post otherwise!

9. What an adorable lovebird! It looks just like my sister’s.

10. No cats-n-racks tag? I mean, obnov he’s not a cat, but still.

11. awwww…..that is the cutest extra head I have ever seen!!!!

12. 260Oakley says:

Feather boa fail

13. Birdcage- do you have any other birds besides Merlin.. because I was thinking about getting Jack a friend.. a smaller friend….

14. That looks just like my sister and her loveboid!

15. @Katiedid – Yes, I started out with 3 budgies before I got Merlin, actually. Only 1 budgie remains. Merlin and the remaining budgie don’t really interact together and can’t be out of their cages at the same time (the budgie attacks) – not much boid companionship going on between them.

16. 260Oakley says:

I wore a birdleneck today because I knew it was going to be cold.

17. Nothing to see here. Keep moving, keep moving…

Beep!

18. Yikes… I don’t know if I’d stick a parakeet in my shirt (or pants)… :)

~Dan

19. Just had a flashback from Total Recall, re: the ordinary seeming cab driver (?) turns out to have a mastermind’s head tucked away in his torso… (or was that just a crazy dream from last night? With Phillip K. Dick, it’s hard to tell)

Happy Friday to all!

20. That’s some growth she’s got on her neck. :shock:

21. Is it just me, or does that young lady have a very long neck?

22. Golf too, NTMTOM. ;)

23. PS Did the capsh remind anyone else of “budgie smugglers”? That unsavory Aussie expresh for unsavory male swimsuits? :lol:

24. So cute! It’s not a parakeet, definitely a lovebird. I have a lovebird named Fred who also loves burrowing in clothes!

25. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa, thank you for adding to my education. I was going to skip the comments on this one, as I’m not very interested in pet birds, but now I have learned an unsavory Aussie expression. It pays to increase your word power!

26. 260Oakley says:

@Theresa
    Budgie Smugglers???? You’re killing me. I’m always amazed at what comes up from Down Under.

27. Yet another cheep trick.

28. Keets in Teets?

29. Wow, the BirdDroid sure has come a long way in 15 years!
    Back when I was little my Love Bird had on of the first models! Sure it was little more than a control panel that she plugged in to the head of an real human, but it got the job done dag-nabbit!
    I’m guessing they’ve worked out the “listless expression” bug?

30. Butch, you owe me a new keyboard and a fresh cup of coffee.

31. 260Oakley 01.08.10 at 7:23 am
    I wore a birdleneck today because I knew it was going to be cold.
    ***************************************
    You never disappoint, lol. :)

32. When “Down Under” really means down under? Theresa, for our own protection, stay home for a while- you’re walking into the more unsavory parts of the cities you’re visiting, dear….

33. kibblenibble says:

WOO HOO great comment thread. LMAO

34. Well the least you can do is call it the right bird,’peach faced love bird’!

35. “budgie smugglers” BA HA HA! unsavory! unsavory!

36. I love the dog wearing the tin-foil. He really looks like the type that would wear tin-foil in earnest. :-)

37. Wow can you believe I commented on the wrong page. I have got to stop drinking all that diet coke.

38. dr. berthaservant says:

Worst. “Alien” remake. Ever.

39. We aims to please. :D

40. As Wikus van de Merwe learned the hard way: When the mecha suit opens, get in the mecha suit.

41. Hopefully the young lady is wearing a stoutly made bra (perhaps made from burlap).
    She will need to protect her poitrine from the birdie claws.

42. This is a peach faced lovebird, not a parakeet. I have two and they both do the same thing.

43. Gross!!!!!!

Looks like she has gout.

44. It’s tweets in teats.

[ :lol: – Ed.]