The Biggest Loser

After six months on the ranch, Bubba the 250-pound Mastiff, was unrecognizable.

Sweatin’ to the Oldies, Monique K-D.

Comments

1. Love the teeny sweatbands!

2. Its good to start the morning laughing. This was brilliant. BTW, Where does one get the teeny sweatbands?

3. i bet those sweatbands are actually pony tail holders.

4. Resriechan says:

Him wooks a widdle bit skeered, or in shock, or sumpin’……………….

Maybe a few days, OFF the exercise program would be beneficial????

5. Looks like someone cut up the finger-parts of a glove and stuck them on him! XD
    That is to cute.

6. Spindley legs.

7. 260Oakley says:

“I went from chow hound to bow WOW! in just 8 weeks. My secret? I switched from whole to skim Milk Bones.”

8. Umm… why is it that I can make out that dog’s skull?

9. Nice one as always, Oakely!

This pup needs to be tucked somewhere warm! ;-)

10. Pupper is going to need a sweateuw! It’s chilly!!

11. Those sweatbands are fantastic. WORK IT, little guy!

Does this remind anyone else of the old SNL skit about Puppy Uppers and Doggie Downers?

12. kibblenibble says:

chanpon: Thanks for the word, “spindley,” it is perfect. This is one of those leetle doggies that burn tons of calories with their constant trembling. Kristabelle is right. Get heem a sweateuw! :-)

*tucks shaky pup gently into bathrobe, strokes bony leetle noggin*

13. not cute. this one or the last one. sry.

14. LOL! The hover-text rocks! Me love Olivia… :-)

15. The tiny sweatbands just slay me! *thud*

One of my chihuahuas looks a lot like that, chicken legs and all. They’re not as fragile as you might think. I guess I’ve gotten so used to the skull thing that I no longer notice it. My little girl gives me the “ears back” look all the time – it’s much more excitement than fear. :)

16. Mew Mew Mew I has cute says:

Now all he needs is some workout music! Hehe ykwim

17. kibblenibble says:

Mew Mew Mew I has cute: What does “ykwim” mean? :-)

18. You Know What I Mean

We just learned this in class last week. :-)

19. Anne Boleyn says:

I don’t think it’s “Sweatin’ to the oldies” as the hovertext says. I think it IS the OLDIE.

20. Jess&Friends says:

This made me literally lol. My family loves that show and I can’t stand it. I’m taking this puppeh and going to Dunkin’ Donuts, thank you. : )

21. He totally needs a sweateauw! Give heem a sweateauw!

Anybody remember those outfits for exercise back in the day? The leggings were like, shiny lycra. Ewwww. Must go with big hair and sweat band around the forehead.

Oh yeah, BEEP!

22. BorgKitten says:

Awe! Where’s the headband? So cute! ^-^

23. kibblenibble says:

Thank you for the translation, Blondie! Kind of ironic that it meant “You Know What I Mean,” when obviously I DIDN’T know what it meant! :D

24. Awww.
    But where’s the red, white and blue head sweatband?

25. Dragonflye says:

My chi chi (Moses) looks at me with this exact look of intensity right before the tail starts wagging and he covers my face with keesses….

The puppeh is not afraid. It’s love! (Ah know it well!)

26. What exercise did he to do reduce flappy jowls?

27. That is the face of humiliation, leg warmer are soooo 80!
    Gag me with a spoon!
    As if!

28. resriechan says:

@ Gigi:

“Like, TO-tally!!!”

29. ROFL the hover text!!! *FAINTS*

30. Monique K-D says:

That’s my pup! I submitted this picture over a year ago and now little Alighieri is famous! I loved just stumbling upon this. If she gets put into the next calendar, I’m totally buying it…

31. dr. berthaservant says:

This doggeh NEEDS a cheezburger!

32. AuntieMame says:

Surely, Dr. B., you mean a hotdog!

33. Monique – does Alighieri have a sweateuw???

34. our mr. stanley is working being the *real* biggest loser! almost 26 lbs down and 35 to go!

stanley’s weigh loss blog

35. Awww what a cutie

36. Monique K-D says:

Alighieri has MANY sweaters! She is also very well fed and this picture is a bit misleading…