And Now It’s Time to Play ‘Pup or Seal?’

And our first contestant is Gravy, whose favorite foods are fish and steak, and whose favorite hobbies include chasing cars and balancing a ball on his nose!

Hmm — Tough call, Megan S.

Comments

1. How about a seal pup? Look at his leetle toofies! <3

2. Those eyebrows keel me!
    BEEP and mwah! on the nosicle.

3. Mary (the first) says:

His name is Gravy? No wonder he looks sad! He’s going to be so teased at Puppy Play Care!

4. He gets the Good Blorpitude Seal of Approval.

5. Based on his brows, Gravy looks equally confused. I don’t think he knows the answer either.

6. Oh my!!! The eyes those puggy-loveee eyes

7. What gnarly Blorpitude!! Pup or Seal? I couldn’t say. :/

8. I really thought that among his favorite foods would be ‘gravy’. Now I am as sad as that puppy… :-(

9. 260Oakley says:

Fur seal
    If you put him in the water he would be a Gravy Boat
    And please tell me that he has a pal named “Biscuits”

10. gah what a cute/sad face! he looks like he just suffered an eternal heart-stopping disappointment – awwww!

11. Tewtally a seal. Or is it sea lion?

12. “Seal of Approval” :lol:

What’s a mattah little pup? Why so down and out? How about gravy soaked milk bones to cheer you up?

13. kibblenibble says:

GAAHH! Must nom those tender earses ever so gently. They look so velvety-soft with the sweetest upturned corners…*sigh*

14. Wither our Fearless Leader?
    Is Meg simply getting TOO BIG for CO?
    Ah well, Meg it was nice knowing you!!! Come back to CO!!!

15. poke em and see if it Orks!

16. Is his brother’s name Biscuits??

17. Christabel says:

Those ears need a soft kronche.

18. That is one depressed-looking dog.

19. Hey it’s Boxing Gravy.
    If you don’t get the movie reference you’re lucky, my brother never forgave me for making him watch it.

20. catloveschanel says:

Answer is Pug. Because pups look like they’re pleading, Seals look sincere.
    And this looks pugnaciously bummed.

21. Trabb's Boy says:

Um, slug?

22. d’awwww! whatever it is, it’s cute as a button

delicious puns, Camille & 260Oakley!

23. Blorp + Beep!

24. =Bloop?

25. Pug Pugs are the best, I should know I have two. So loving and sweet. This little guy is contemplating the universe, I’m sure he knows all the secrets :)

26. Speedbump!

27. Oh, so cute! I´d like to call this dog my own^^

28. My tabby cat is also named Gravy! She has crazy polydactyl paws that are brown, as if she had dipped them in, well, you know.

And here I thought we were being so original when we named her.

Incidentally, she is an obsessive “biscuit-maker.”

29. resriechan says:

um, pleeeez,

“Cute or Sad” Tag????

Barooo?

30. Judging by that expression somebody needs a hug…

31. Ork! Ork! Ork! Ork!

32. dutifuldaughter says:

That’s a mighty tempting, fresh loaf of pug there.

* In my pug-dominated household, that posishe is known as the “loaf” (all paws tucked under, none visible). Front legs stretched out changes “loaf” to “log”. Back legs stretched out means “drumsticks”.

33. “Hey. I was SEEPIN. Camera flash woke me up.”

34. Von Zeppelin says:

Gravy! What a great dog name.

I have a friend who has a pug named Diesel. I always enjoy visiting–that slightly worried expression is an interesting change from the manic grins I usually see on my critters, Sam and Max (Freelance Dogs). Also, pugs in general seem to have a calmer disposition than many small dogs. (Don’t get me started on chihuahas)

35. 260Oakley is getting to me, VZ-I read your comment as” Also, puns in general seem to have a calming disposition on many small dogs- ACK! 260- see what effect you have on your fellow Peeps? Then I thought “Chihuahuas don’t pun, oh, surely they must?!” And then I realized that something was askew…..ah, 260, 260, what are you doing do us? “Doing that voodoo that you do, so well!”

36. 260Oakley says:

Katrina, I bet Chihuahuas use puns all the time. They’re quite the wags, you know.

37. Spooning leads to forking says:

Not cuteoverload material.

[Except, it seems that it already is. – Ed.]

38. Von Zeppelin says:

Katrina, I will have to see if puns have a calming effect on small dogs. Next time I am with a chihuaha, I will try a few of my favorites (“Rudolf the Red knows rain, Dear.”) I will see what happens, but I am not hopeful.

39. Von Zeppelin says:

260Oakley, you are the master of us all. Should have mentioned that in the previous post.

40. Queen of Dork says:

Gigi! Yikes! I know what you’re talking about! I was just discussing that movie with someone and thought, “Hey! I should Netflix that!” And then I came to my senses and was like, “Wait! Nooooooooo! Why on Earth would I watch THAT thing again???”
    *shudder*

Puggie does look like a furry loaf of puppyseed bread.

41. VZ- even a chihuahauh (however it is spelled), needs some context, don’tcha think? It’s only fair…
    260, I am at the feet of the master. I bow before you in supplication and from laughing too hard…ouch.

42. The only thing that comes to mind when I see this picture: BLORP! ;D

43. pugletsrule says:

GRAVY! Love that name – perfect for a puglet morsel such at this. Pugs are more laid back than most small dogs. Lots of loafing, stretching, and snoring going on, at my house at least, with the occasional howling at the cat.
    dutifuldaughter – totally the same at my house!
    Spooning leads… – WTF?

44. Why is this not cute overload material? This is cute, really cute. I love Pugs, but cute is in the eye of the beholder. If you don’t think this is cute there is plenty of cuteness in the next post. Please step along peoples. Uh, pugs puggles and such can stay in my room for snorgles.
    Don’t tell Sarah B.